[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

replica's + customs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

wanted to ask this in the replica general but it is gone.

anyone ever had problems concerning replica's and customs?

i once ordered vans from a chinese website. i'm usually not a fan of replica's but the original ones were unavailable for international shipping on all websites (limited edition), and vans are not of a splendor quality anyway, probably made in the same factory.

after a month or so i called the post office to ask whether my package got lost. the lady told me the package had been confiscated because the shoes were fake. not a big deal, hardly cost me money and china shipping is free as we all realize again when we frantically try to cut through the three hundred layers of cheap tape.

then about half a month later i suddenly get a note in my mailbox saying a package has arrived. i go to the post office to pick it up, wondering what it is. turned out to be my fake shoes. the package was all fucked up and clearly been thoroughly inspected, but hey, i received my shoes eventually.

so here is my question: anyone ever had any problems with replica items and customs? what decreases the chances of replica clothing being intercepted beside not ordering visually badly copied items from china for prices which seem too good to be true? did i just end up with bad luck because my package was from china and looked sketchy?
>>
nvm thread was named counterfeits jfc ignore me and low iq
>>
lol motorcycle toy.
>>
Yeah, you cant really do anything about it
>>
desu buying fakes/replicas is so sad.

and dont come with ur lame excuses. if u cant afford it dont wear it
>>
>>11841836
>and vans/nikes/adidas are not of a splendor quality anyway, probably made in the same factory.
when will this meme end
not to defend the impeccable quality of large multinationals and their shoes but like nah thats not really how it works
literally just save up
you should be able to afford $100 shoes if you dont live in the fucking great depression
>>
>trying to impress people with fakes

Which ghetto do you live in, OP?
>>
File: IMG_6062.jpg (3MB, 3974x2955px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6062.jpg
3MB, 3974x2955px
I just bought a pair of reps because the pair I wanted seemed to be sold out everywhere except for reseller sites for triple its value. Not interested in getting raped by fuccbois who used bots to buy up all they can just to sell them.

Pic related.
>>
>>11842949
Wow you payed money for shoes like that?
>>
File: 5.jpg (289KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
289KB, 750x500px
how do these look?
>>
>>11842960
wow you think "payed" is the correct spelling of "paid"

underaged gtfo
>>
>>11843039
fakefag gtfo
>>
I regularly buy fake football tops to wear when playing/working out, really don't want to spend €70-100 on football top. Anyways, I've ordered four at the same time more than once, never had any trouble. Law here states that anything below €22 can be imported without any taxes, and I always make sure to tell the seller to mark the package with a low value, eventhough most already do this.
>>
>>11843030
w2c
>>
>>11843030
plz post to reddit when u get them

wondering how the reps of these are
>>
>>11842554
Yeah this is is always so depressing and weird to read.

Like you're 19 do you really think people are going to believe you're wearing $500+ garments with your HM pants when you were wearing nothing but Zara last week.
>>
>>11844252
>>11842554
What if I just like the design? Not everyone buys that shit for the brand tag. Reminds me of those jokes they tell in Russia about the nuveau riche.
>One New Russian is boasting to another: "Look, this tie cost me 600 dollars!" The other replies: "You've been had, they sell the same ties round the corner for 1000 dollars!"
>>
you hear a lot of horror stories from the unhs website, but i bought a pair of black yeezy 750s, i bought the ones that costed like $100 less than the 1:1 versions, and they accidentally sent me the 1:1 version. Shipping was great I totally recommend them.
>>
>>11844300
Then save up and buy the real thing?

$600 isn't a lot that's half a paycheck and If I budget I can easily get that. Even if you're in high school or college if you have a decent paying job nice clothes shouldn't be something "out of reach" without or without sales my friend.
>>
>>11844325
Yeah but why would I? Why is paying more seen as the better option? Especially now that the repos are getting to 1:1 quality. I don't want the brand, I only want the design. I'd tell anyone who asks that it's fake to, not like I need their approval.
>>
>>11844333
>Just giving bullshit reasons and just say you can't afford the real version.
>>
>>11844854
>I'd tell anyone who asks that it's fake too, not like I need their approval.
>>
>>11844877
Yeah but just buy the real thing don't give some bullshit "sticking it to big corporations reason"
>>
>>11845416
not him. What do you gain from buying the real item as opposed to the rep?
>>
>>11845672
Better quality.

Not having to buy shoes constantly becuase they don't fix the "flaws", the piece of mind that I'll never get "called out" the fact that they actually have value to them. You can say you'll resell your reps but anyone who knows anything about sneakers or bags will know what you have it fake.

It also feels better knowing that what I'm wearing is worth what it is, you can front all you want but there's no feeling like dropping $600 and walking throughout the streets of Manhattan with a Gucci bag.

Like I said it all comes down to money and some people can't afford it but it just seems silly to me that people fake their lifestyle and social class, it's not like you're going home to a nice apartment and driving a nice car as well and people will eventually see though it, they always do the truth always comes out.

It to me just feels like a cheat code that only cheats yourself.

But mainly it's the fact the the clothes hold value their investments to me. But like I said I can afford it so I do, I also like these clothes more than the ones on the high street.

I've also owned fake pieces before on accident and I can tell you it's not there, it's close but it's not there but to the outside or untrained eye it looks real, but like I said why would I wear fake when I can wear real? I don't do this for others I do it for myself and I'm not the type to wear fakes even if they are perfect
>>
>>11845712
Cucked by overpriced made in chinkistan brands
>yes that's it filthy goyim. Keep defending our incredibly poor I mean outstanding quality products
>>
>>11845712
You sound like the wet blanket of every party. I don't necessarily disagree or agree, but I know I am happy to never meet you.
>>
>>11845712
>better quality

kek. continue to get cucked familias
>>
>>11845712
Better quality? Ive had cheap chinese shit from outlet malls last longer than my designer stuff, unless you sit in a room all day talking about how cool you are it's not an investment once it's been worn more than three times. 99% of the real shit on ebay affirms this.
>>
>anyone ever had problems concerning replica's and customs?
Aussie here, it's not something I've ever experienced.
>>11845712
>Better quality.
A yes, the nebulous claim that is "better quality". If you think the ridiculous premium you pay to be a labelwhore goes into special magic ingredients i have a bridge you might like to buy.
>It also feels better knowing that what I'm wearing is worth what it is
The worth of a knockoff sold at rock bottom price is much less arbitrary by any measure than the price of whatever it's aping.
>It to me just feels like a cheat code that only cheats yourself.
Buying expensive clothing feels to me much like how the placebo effect works, the one you pay more for works better even though they're both just sugar pills.
>>
>>11842554

the only people making excuses are the ones who try to justify spending 8x what they could on something that looks exactly the same

>poorfag xDddd

literally their only argument

I don't wear reps nor do I condone the shitheads trying to pull theirs off as real, but having your sense of superiority threatened by people owning essentially the same shit as you for cheaper is sad as fuck
>>
>>11845712
>paying for the 2000% markup because companies claim it's "quality"

you're being robbed son
>>
>>11842949
good reps, shite design
>>
>>11841836
>replica's
>apostrophe s
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>11845831
Am I actually being robbed if I have the excess 13k to spend on a Berkin?

Not everyone has to go out of their way to afford luxury items.

But y'all are really out here acting like rep shoes and bags don't constantly fall apart.

>>11845742
You know most luxury clothes are made in Italy right?

Yes I know there are 1:1 luxury items but that's only things like t-shirts and jumpers. Most larger cut and sew pieces have error.

You can all me a "label whore" all you want but at the end of the day I think the ones buying Chinese knock offs are the bigger label whores. Because they can't afford the original product yet want it so badly they go out of their way to get something similar
>>
>>11846880
while the rich guy here is saying a lot of dumb ass shit, the most salient point by far is that the real labelwhores are the people buying reps
>>
I think I'd be okay with replicas if the majority of the community (including the people posting in this thread) didn't buy replicas to just flex. I see /r/fashionreps get posted a ton here and their top posts are literally Supreme, Palace, Fear of God, and any other hyped brand out there. You guys don't want luxury clothing at a better price point. You want people to think you can afford luxury clothing. You choose the loudest items to wear. What's worse, you guys don't even know how to dress with the reps you're buying. Wearing a $1,000 Vetements hoodie with $30 Levi's and Yeezy replicas, baka. Can someone in here post a fit pic with their replicas? Don't even say which item is fake.

>>11845831
>Believing the chinks and their lies about quality
Good gweilo, now go on and tell all your friends about how we're 1:1
>>
>>11845712
>you can front all you want but there's no feeling like dropping $600 and walking throughout the streets of Manhattan with a Gucci bag.
I'd feel disgusted actually. That's a massive stack of money to blow on a fucking handbag. For the same money I could buy...
>a new high end CPU and also a graphics card for my rig
>up to two mopeds
>up to one motorcycle
>a Twingo
>gasoline for half a year for the Twingo
>a flight to and a return flight from Tokyo that could enable me to weeb out hardcore

ADJUST YOUR REALITY if you think blowing this kind of money is wise.
>>
>>11846880
is a bag worth $13k? you're making it out as if $13k is a drop in the ocean for you, when in reality, you probably have $13k saved, and you COULD buy a birkin with it, but there is no way in hell you would. unless if you were stinking rich, in which case i would be undeniably wrong
>>
>>11843030
w2c?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.