[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

effay feels general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: some weird mole creature.png (164KB, 364x350px) Image search: [Google]
some weird mole creature.png
164KB, 364x350px
Important message from me Edition.

>post /fa/ feels ITT

I was just thinking about the girl who used to lurk here back in the day and ended up topping herself. It was quite tragic, she had a lot of self image issues.

I was just hoping that I could get the message across to some of you /fa/ girls that looks aren't everything in life. Afterall, for how vain, expensive, and creative fashion can be. or however much you consider fashion to be a lifestyle, in the end it is only a hobby. If you gain a lot of self-esteem from fashion, then I am happy for you, I know I do. Those who are the opposite though should really re-evaluate their life carefully and realize that if they are not happy, then fashion cannot be a supplement for happiness.

Wishing you all the best.
>>
File: 27874_1443348320839_699281_n.jpg (11KB, 382x275px) Image search: [Google]
27874_1443348320839_699281_n.jpg
11KB, 382x275px
>30inch inside leg too short
>32inch inside leg too long
>>
>>11834742
Is this some type of extremely terrible bait, just get a 31 inch long inseam?
>>
>>11834708
op that's an echidna. how does an echidna kill itself?
>>
File: IMG_5961.png (610KB, 554x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5961.png
610KB, 554x523px
>buy regular baggy asf work dickies with phone side pocket
>waist is a bit tight but workable
>buy same exact dimensions in dickies slim fit
>waist is entirely way too tight
>mfw
>>
>>11835399
i bought the skinny straight, it was tighter than expected, i usually wear a 28. Be aware anons
>>
>>11835399

I will be there with you anon
>Practically swimming in my 38 levis from 5 years ago when lard ass
>Decide to buy two more pairs
>thick thighs give out before anything else
>Cop 541 for 30$ a size down
>Get a pair of the 501' originals in the same size

one of these is gonna fit nice, I believe and hope.
>>
File: magnetic_feel.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
magnetic_feel.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>11835415
>38 levis
>hope
>>
>>11835429

>From 5 years
>Weight lift
>203 lbs down from 270 two years ago
Of course I still have room to improve anon. I just honestly couldn't find a store to actually go and find the right fit.
>>
>overweight
>don't have much activities besides uni
>can't control what to eat because mom cooks everything
>can't make salads or anything because don't have money
>don't enjoy any kind of sports and am really tired of doing stuffs i don't enjoy
>the only time i could control my life again is when i have a job and money, which is when i'm old already and not supposed to be a big fan of fashion anymore
>my life is not mine. It's either my mom's or my wife's
>tfw
I just want to escape this country so that i could get freedom
>>
>>11835444
don't make salads just eat less, like tell your mom to put less on the plate.

The control of your life thing is the same everywhere dude, but getting a job isn't as far off as you're making it sound

>don't enjoy any kind of sports and am really tired of doing stuffs I don't enjoy
Only thing I can tell you is to keep your mind open, and think of how you learned to enjoy the things you do now and apply that to other things
>>
>>11834742
>tailor

Come on mane. Come back when you're a 33" inseam and your waist size is only offered in 32" inseam at max
>>
>>11835438
>203lbs down from 270

nigga you are 67 POUNDS?
>>
>>11835645

>203 lbs, down from 270

sorry sleepy, forgot the comma.
>>
>>11835166
they're not common
>>
>tfw I will never be able to go full CCP

Broke 4 lyfe.
>>
>>11834708
What is in your OP and where can I get one
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.