[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa please help I'm going to a wine bar with a women about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: cavill-eats-10oct13-03.jpg (59KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
cavill-eats-10oct13-03.jpg
59KB, 800x533px
/fa please help

I'm going to a wine bar with a women about double my age and I'm not sure what to wear

It's in NYC. I looked up the place and the attire is casual.

Are T-shirts alright? I moved from Miami, so I don't have any long sleeves. The date was made last night, so I don't have time to shop.
>>
>>11824396
Be a slightly better version of yourself, you want her to think good of you but of you change too much for a date and she likes it, you have to pretend for the rest of your life. Not saying it's impossible, just very hard to pull off for a long time. If she's a quick bang go for a turbo-chad outfit tho.
>>
>>11824433
That's the thing, I'm not sure how the night will end up, or what her intentions are

This is only me second "date" ever, and my first was two days ago, with another way older woman

I said that I'm a Personal Trainer in my Bumble profile, and that she wants a session. Is that code? I'm very oblivious to these sorts of things

I'm thinking a nice designer t-shirt and BR jeans would work, but I don't want to be under-dressed
>>
>>11824491
Lol
>>
>>11824491
What do you expect from the date and what do you think will SHE expect from it? Be honest with yourself and dress ... Accordingly? The german word i want to use is " dementsprechend "
>>
>>11824783
I have no idea, I also wrote on my profile that I am 40 years old, when I'm 22. I didn't think it'd be so effective
So I'she probably thinks she's going out with a man her age who has his life together, and that couldn't be further from the truth.
I really have no idea what to expect, but she's really hot, so I'm going through with it
>>
>>11824801
You need to tell her you lied before you meet up. You just HAVE TO.
>>
>>11824801
why you care what you will wear? She will still be able to tell you lied to her
>>
Cant go wrong with a casual pink collared shirt friend.
>>
>>11824801

Ask to meet her someplace non offensive, like a nearby park to the bar so you can break it to her youre not a potential husband. She probably wont want to wine bar you simce so young, so have a good back up plan for something fun to do if you can convince her you are sincerely interested in her.

Id still do the wine bar thing if it would be her first time there too.
>>
>>11824831
She's a grown woman, she knows there are risks involved in online dating, and maybe some excitement and adventure are what she's looking for.
And op is too young and horny to do the right thing anyway, and it's not like he's a rapist or something. Just let him do his stupid thing, it'll make a good memory for both if them.
>>
>>11824872
In b4 op is worn out and tossed aside
>>
>>11824831
>>11824842
Is it really lying if I have a picture with me with other 20 year old dudes? There's no way I can actually pass for a 40 year old
>>11824859
It's too late, the wine date has already been made
>>
>>11824872
Even though it led to nothing, my first meeting with a 39 year old last Saturday was very fun. There were many laughs and great banter between us, but I know she knew I wasn't 40, and that destroyed any chance of succ
>>11824885
I'm okay with that
>>
>>11824396
i've been casually dating a 40something yr old (i'm 22). just be yourself. chances are, she's bored with people her age and just wants excitement out of you. you're gonna be alright. don't expect too much though. age does matter.
>>
do you have some kind of autism? why do you tell your dates you're 40 if youre 22?
>>
Wear a well fitting tshirt in a conservative colour that goes with your skin. Slim jeans, plain sneakers. Ensure the jeans are free of holes and dont break, but dont expose your ankle either. Make sure your clothes fit well, thats the key to appearing well dressed in the eyes of normals.
>>
>>11824918
Thanks for the reassurance anon
>>11824924
Young girls don't use Bumble, Tinder won't work on my phone, and older women are a huge turn on
>>11824942
Thanks anon for the tips.
>>
>>11824783
>hey guys what should i wear to this thing
>just dress accordingly bro
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.