[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/FA/ ANNOUNCEMENT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 67b.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
67b.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
we share this board with people who literally think the new uniqlo u collab coat is better than pre 2005 helmut lang
i didnt believe anyone when they said the board was dying until now
>>
fuck
>>11795832
>>
Anyone who posts after this reply is going to get curbstomped tonight unless your only reply is "what a BAD THREAD"
>>
what a BAD THREAD
>>
>>11814901
yah this board is dead. i think uniqlo employees shill that shit like crazy because they dont want to lose their job or some shit. sometimes theres like 3 threads all discussing uniqlo stuff, even though this board is very slow.
>>
>>11814911
why even go on a fashion board to discuss fast fashion
its not even that youre poor, poor people can still purchase nice things, just how can you be so utterly tasteless and boring
>inb4 muh simplicity and minimalism
that would imply theres some kind of artistic meaning in what youre doing but youre looking for depth where there is none you're literally reviewing instant coffee
like uniqlo isnt even bad but like wtf
>>
>>11814944
what if i just wanted some nice basics to go with my cooler pieces anon
>>
>>11814901
>people calling anything uniqly a grail
time to go on a murder spree
>>
The lang coats are obviously much better made than the uniqlo ones as they have held up for almost 15 years and lang obviously is a very important figure in fashion history, but if you don't think those ones you posted in that thread look quite outdated and fairly ratty and worn in their condition, then you're obviously blinded by your brand obsession
>>
OP is a cuck
>>
File: 1474758999714.jpg (24KB, 449x530px) Image search: [Google]
1474758999714.jpg
24KB, 449x530px
>>11815019
Wait people are calling uniqlo items Grails? What the fuck is this.
>>
>>11815008
yeah i couldnt really articulate that
what i mean by my last sentence is uniqlo isnt bad, its pretty good for what it is but you cant really compare it to helmut
>>11815019
>>11815033
lol
>>11815022
idk the good thing about alot of lang stuff is that they dont look too outdated because he was so ahead of the curve
tbvh i didnt click the links but i browse grailed pre often and they were pretty okay but i get where youre coming from
if not helmut, theres alot you could get for $170 in terms of coats in general
>>
what a BAD THREAD
>>
File: image.jpg (940KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
940KB, 3264x2448px
>>11814901
All fashion forums fail because the divide between people who see fashion as art and fashion as looking cool/inoffensive is too wide.
It's a fact.
Every forum will go from elitist (2013 /fa/) to pleb (every other year of this board's existence) due to not just who the users are but how exciting fashion is right now and right now,people are just peddling the same old stuff.
Not much you can do but just wait for the pendelum to swing to the other side again.
Also you can't stop people from having their own opinions or discussing pleb shit because this is how people learn more about fashion.
>dude check out this cheap uniqlo collab
>oh wow who's christophe lemair?
>wow I like his mainline stuff, I wonder who makes similar stuff
Tl;dr take a chill pill bro
>>
>>11816367
Have to agree, uniqlo colabs were how i got to find out about lemaire, plokhov and cloak, + a glimpse into what undercover is about.

Theres an oversaturation of options when it comes to clothes and I some people may not have heard much about some well established labels yet.

Its a win win situation cz the hype generates a buzz and gets people (and fuccbois) talking.
>>
>>11816434
>Have to agree, uniqlo colabs were how i got to find out about lemaire,
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
get out
lemaire purists only
>>
>>11816448
How would you propose people find out about him, Hermes? I like the aesthetic he pushes but qlo's 2nd drop was shit imo
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.