[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody here own a blazer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

Does anybody here own a blazer?
>>
Obviously.
>>
>>11814028
what the fuck is your problem?
>>
Nope not a single one, try /toy/
>>
>>11814028
I have a herringbone wool one and a blue linen one.
>>
I have a brown one that goes great with my trilby
>>
whats the difference between wearing a blazer and wearing a suit jacket? padded shoulder or some shit?
>>
Somehow I got the idea that I would be the kind of guy that would wear them and I have 4. I've worn 2 of them, once each. I wish i had all that money back right now.
>>
>>11814205
you bought four blazers? four blazers. before ever wearing a blazer

i like your style
>>
>>11814176
Today nothing really, just one comes with matching pants and the other doesn't
>>
>>11814221

Not even at the same time. I got one, then liked it so much I got another in a different color but they didn't have it in stock. So I imported it from Japan. Then got another one locally. Then got another Paul Smith one shipped from England.

I was pretty fucking retarded back then.
>>
>>11814098
are you me from the past?
>>
>>11814176
Sometimes there's a difference in material. Like sportcoat usually refers to something thicker and vaguely outdoorsy
>>
>>11814250
Idk, I never wear them ever.
>>
Is there ANY look worse than a blazer over a t shirt?

I somehow doubt it
>>
>>11814247
thank goodness for grailed, huh? us manic, rich boys would be lost without it
>>
>>11814333
>he's not rich enough to give away his used clothes
>>
>>11814346
>he's not rich enough to have become montie burns
>>
>>11814323
It only works on light linen ones or on travel blazers imo
>>
I own a more normie formal blazer and a couple of nice wool Rick blazers.

>>11814323
depends on how you pull it off
I can wear a Rick blazer with a drapey tee and some relaxed pants and it looks great. It only looks bad when you wear some traditionally cut jacket with a plain tee shirt or do something stupid like roll up the sleeves on the blazer.

>>11814333
This is my main issue with Grailed. It promotes senseless consumerism and encourages people (both rich and poor) to spend money on pieces without carefully considering their purchases. People buy stuff with the idea that they can just turn around and sell it for very little loss if they don't like it; instead people should research the garments, designers, fits, and looks and select pieces that they will appreciate and wear for a long time.
>>
>>11814176
Material, lenght, details may differ to make the jacket more casual or more formal
>>
>>11814419
>he fell for the rick meme
>>
>>11814493
>he fell for the 'he fell for the rick meme' meme
>>
Got about 30 of them and 15 suits.
I'm the assistant manager of a thrift store, so I can get pretty much anything interesting that passes through.
Only half or so actually fits now because my weight have coastered a bit, and I just haven't had the heart to get rid of them.
>>
>>>11814493
>>he fell for the he fell for the 'he fell for the rick meme' meme
>>
>>11814650
>>11814507
So funny
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.