[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /fa/s choices for jeans in the relatively cheap (but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 30F141-118_A_628.jpg (235KB, 1200x2000px) Image search: [Google]
30F141-118_A_628.jpg
235KB, 1200x2000px
What are /fa/s choices for jeans in the relatively cheap (but not shitty) range? I'm in the EU and looking to pay under 120-130e a pair ideally.

Levis here cost about 90e and the 510 fit is slightly too wide around the ankle really.

Nudie has horrible pocket detailing.

Considered APC but I don't want raws. I want my jeans to stay the same colour and size as when I buy them and I don't want them to bleed onto my shoes.

Acne seems ideal but are they really worth 180-200euros a pair? The stay cash do look nice with minimal designs though.

Edwin didn't have much in the way of light washes in the slimmer fits.

Topman are too low rise and choke my balls.

Uniqlo don't have a light blue wash in skinny/slim.

What do I do?
>>
>>11810397
H&M should seriously be considered as an option

Their shirts and other basics are shit so don't bother, but their black skinny jeans are actually surprisingly nice looking and hold their shape pretty well

I get many w2c's in WAYWT from dummies who think they're pricey pants
>>
>>11810406

ill give them a look, always went for topman when i was buying super cheap jeans before and passed up h and m
>>
I wear cheap monday, and i love it
>new black
>tight new black
>spray him
>>
>>11810397
BLK DNM
Won Hundred
Nudies for beaters you can get them cheap as fuck
>>
>>11810397
Levis employee here. Had the same issue with the 510s. Try the 519s :^)
>>
>>11810950
yea i bought 510s from ssense stupidly the other day and they arrived and they're not skinny on me. I need to hem to a 30" inseam and taper the leg
>>
>>11810397
Don't get Acne at full price. Thin af fabric, loos threads, fall apart after half a year, overpriced af. If you don't need raws you can cop any jeans and tailor them to fit you perfectly.
>>
>>11810427
if you do decide to get h&m, size up. i ordered some skinny jeans online, and swear to god they felt like leggings. uncomfortably tight around the thighs and groin region, and i need to go exchange them for a size or two larger

just be warned
>>
>>11811140
Yes, this
>>
>>11810397
Uniqlo for the extra cheap from what i've heard
>>
>>11811130
>Thin af fabric, loos threads, fall apart after half a year, overpriced af
>citation needed
my ace stay cashes have gotten better and better over the 6 months i've worn them, no QC issues either
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.