[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most /fa/ belt? My friend has been trying to say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

What is the most /fa/ belt?
My friend has been trying to say to get pic related.
>>
lol tacky branded belts are never effay
>>
>>11801853
how is it tacky
>>
>>11801894
its saying
"look everyone at how much money i spent on this belt"
not to mention the logo and gucci stipes are ugly as fuck for something to be worn around your waist
just get a plain fucking black belt my man
>>
>>11801901
nice opinion, do you say the same thing to people that buy Jordans or designer shoes?
>>
>>11801902
jordans are ugly as shit, most of them arent expensive, and the ones that are shouldnt be because they are made like cheap chinese sweatshop shit
as for designer shoes, there are a lot of different designer shoes, so it really depends on which ones you are talking about
hideous branded or flashy ones laden with gold and shit, yes
>>
>>11801902
I usually just tell people who buy Jordans to stick to their own race. I call the police if they don't go away. Thank god I live in the south, cops don't put up with brown people trying to mingle with whites.
>>
>>11801919
this had nothing to do with my post
>>
>>11801929
"...do you say the same thing to people who buy Jordans...?"

It actually does. Reading and context is definitely /fa/. Get with the program.
>>
>>11801934
>I usually just tell people who buy Jordans to stick to their own race.

you could've just said niggers
>>
>>11801937
>not including spics, mulattos, half-breeds, race traitors, and wiggers

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>11801850
Does it matter if I get a fake Gucci or Louis Vuitton belt? Because I really wouldn't waste 500 on the real thing
>>
>>11801850
Saint Laurent 3 passant belt.
>>
>>11801946
Nobody will notice if its fake
>>
I personally do not like gucci belts, let alone anything with the gucci monogram or green and red stripes, but i'll help you out op

https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/men/mens-accessories/mens-belts/mens-casual/embossed-belt-with-feline-buckle-p-407052CVEBN2535?position=91&listName=ProductGridComponent&categoryPath=Men/Mens-Accessories/Mens-Belts/Mens-Casual

https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/men/mens-accessories/mens-belts/mens-casual/python-belt-with-square-buckle-p-411728E7I0N1000?position=85&listName=ProductGridComponent&categoryPath=Men/Mens-Accessories/Mens-Belts/Mens-Casual

https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/men/mens-accessories/mens-belts/mens-dress/leather-belt-with-rectangular-buckle-p-429028CWI0T1000?position=75&listName=ProductGridComponent&categoryPath=Men/Mens-Accessories/Mens-Belts/Mens-Dress

https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/men/mens-accessories/mens-belts/mens-casual/leather-belt-with-feline-buckle-p-429021AP00T1000?position=81&listName=ProductGridComponent&categoryPath=Men/Mens-Accessories/Mens-Belts/Mens-Casual
>>
File: large_1.jpg (367KB, 1000x1413px) Image search: [Google]
large_1.jpg
367KB, 1000x1413px
best belt desu
>>
>>11801850
Georgian fuccboi style from 2013, literally the shittiest belt out there
>>
>>11801850
Buy it if you're into sand nigger core.
>>
File: 1450919244230.jpg (54KB, 487x469px) Image search: [Google]
1450919244230.jpg
54KB, 487x469px
>>11801850
>buying tacky gucci belts
>>11803930
>buying anything off-white
>>
>>11803936
>Georgian
?
>>
>>11801943
>thinks wiggers are their own race
>believes in the self-determination of peoples
>racial self-determination, above all
this is obama's america, ladies and gentleman
>>
The Saint Laurent 3 Passant Belt is simply perfect desu
>>
The new Gucci belts don't look half bad either (fuck the one you posted tho it's disgusting af)
>>
pussy nigga plz
>>
>>11804825
That SLP one is fantastic as well
>>
>>11801946
you shouldn't even waste your money on a fake.
but if you must, get the fake nobody is going to inspect your belt to verify
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.