[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about backdoors. Any of you have connections

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (118KB, 575x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 575x568px
Let's talk about backdoors. Any of you have connections with retail store managers to get your hands on limited sneakers? I'm interested in getting into this since trying to cop online doesn't work.
>>
>>11792195
sneakers are for faggots.
>>
File: 846.gif (2MB, 331x248px) Image search: [Google]
846.gif
2MB, 331x248px
>>11792213
>>
>>11792213
well what is for intelligent gentleman alpha males?
>>
All those shoes looks like a bunch of god damn horse vaginas.

Also sneakers are for faggots.
>>
Go back to /r/streetwear faggot
>>
>>11792213
>>11792241
- bearded shaved sides haircut having nu male faggot

i got 4 pairs of 350s and im reselling them all fuck all yall
>>
>>11792195
i got 4 pairs im gonna resell 3 lmao
>>
Really don't get how you can cop more than one pair without a plug or using a bot
>>
>>11793078
>>11792361
Please tell me how to cop??? Whose dick do I need to suck??? I want to be ready for the next one
>>
These shoes are disgusting, but it is acceptable to purchase them for resale.
>>
>>11793087
I had a bot for each site, proxy, and a server with 1Gb download and still didn't get anything
>>
>>11793151
What bot do you use?
>>
>>11793078
Liar
>>
>>11793187
Heated Sneaks, I got the all in one pack. Works with Supreme and Palace, but the Yeezy drops are still virtually impossible to go through on
>>
File: 1431548516941.jpg (66KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
1431548516941.jpg
66KB, 850x565px
Yeezys are over priced and these new ones ug as fuck. Don't see the appeal
>>
>>11793264
They're cool I guess, but I would rather cop for resell
>>
>>11792195
All that money for shoes but using an IKEA sleeper couch... straight up tuhao
>>
I do but they don't stock Adidas so I've never inquired
They've given me an offer on every Jordan/Nike drop though (claim I'm in the raffle....they just want me to wear their sneakers as advertisement) but I don't bite
In retrospect there's only one shoe I wish I had bought
>>
>>11792195
pic worth significantly more than my yearly salary
>>
>>11793299
Was it someone that you knew prior or did you approach them yourself to try and get in on it?
>>
>>11792195
If all it takes to buy these shoes is a bot, why do more people not resell? It seems incredibly lucrative,
1)buy bot
2)spend 10k on drop day
3)resell for 50k

what am I missing that stops this from being the easiest fucking money I can imagine
>>
>>11793312
No I was just an early customer, probably helped them pay rent one month or something
>>
>>11793315
It's not much easier with a bot, the drop sites still crash/bog down as soon as the shoes release. The only real advantage is most of them will continue trying to add them to your cart if it's not successful the first time. Actually getting them into your cart is the hardest part, you really don't even need a bot for any other reason.
>>
>>11793315
I'm guessing there's a lot of scammer selling fake bots and some bots being better than others.
>>
>>11793259
Whats to stop you from just giving us a copy of the bot? Do they have like that you need to log in to an account or something, cant imagine how they prevent their program from just getting passed around after a single person buys it
>>
>>11793330
>>11793332
These both seem true but I still don't really get it. Like clearly there is going to be a well known "best" bot and/oranyone who is decent at programming will be able to make one for significantly less effort than the money they stand to make is worth. And why would anyone sell the bots anyways, couldn't they keep them to themselves and just buy hundreds of pairs

It honestly seems like buying them is just like buying a free stack of hundreds
>>
>>11793338
I've wondered this myself. There is an email activation once you have the bot installed but I could just as easily give you that too. It warns against sharing the program when you download it, so there must be a way for them to see if your email was used on more than one device
>>
>>11793344
I'm sure some of the programmers keep the best version of their bots for themselves. The bot is just an extra tool to help you on drop day. In most cases you still won't be successful unless you have proxies and rent out a virtual server. Even then it's hard, all bots do is give you a bit of an edge. I think most of it is persistence and a lot of luck
>>
>>11793347
If you have friends who know how to code you should let them look at it and maybe crack it, or perhaps you could upload it and let us tamper with it if there's no way to identify that the program is -yours- just from the file (wouldn't want to fuck things up for you since you payed for it, if theres a way for yours to become disabled that is, if theres no way for it to be disabled you can just as well share it because theres no consequence for you).
>>
>>11793347
pls do it >>11793388
>>
>>11792195
>good thing we arr rook same otherwise black men would murder me for these shoes before I even resell half.
>>
>>11793362
I made 2 supreme bots that are/were avail for sale and I made the fastest nike bot there ever was, too.

Shit made me really anxious and I quit it completely.
>>
>>11794656
what did you code them in
>>
>>11794656
Well you could share it with your /fa/ms since you quit the business anyway... ;;));;;));
>>
>>11795264
python

>>11796209
sorry, it would need updating.

There's now an open source one https://github.com/kfichter/OpenATC - there's supreme too. the code isn't perfect but it looks like it could work.
>>
>>11796219

the bot would be useless without knowing the important info tho, e.g. product_d, etc? so you'd still need to pay for bd links?
>>
>>11797100
Any idea how people figure out backdoor links?
>>
>>11797298
what i'm trying to figure out as well, probably have to pay..
>>
>>11792213
hope everything works out for you
>>
>>11792213
agreed

>unironically wearing sweatshop plastic shoes that you paid 10,000% for because of a nike symbol
>>
>>11792361
got 4 pairs as well, congrats senpai
>>
>>11793151
where was your server/proxies located? you want to get proxies that are as close to your server as possible, or vice versa. Also, don't use heated sneaks. Make sure to invest in a good bot. I used soleslayer and was able to get 3 pairs off footlocker/eastbay.
>>
my dad's best friend for like 20 years owns the biggest foot locker in the city (won't specify which city but it is a fairly big one) and so far he has been able to give me around 4 pairs on every release through """"""random"""""" raffles and shit. Best part is he doesn't care about sneakers at all anymore. Love the guy.
>>
>>11797786
Server was in D.C. and proxy was in NY
>>
>>11797786
Also, what advantages does Sole Slayer have over Heated Sneaks?
>>
>>11797786
Do you guys pay for these bots?
>>
>>11798305
Seconded
>>
>>11798305
>>11799481
Yeah, there's not really any bots worth using that you don't pay for
>>
>>11799565
I mean, no has tried to crack them yet?
>>
>>11799577
I haven't tried looking for any cracked version, there may be some out there
>>
>>11799645
Do you put billing info directly into the bot? I don't know how it works honestly but if so I wouldn't get a crack for a program that you need to put billing info in.
>>
>>11799666
I'm skeptical to even put my billing info on a "legit" bot. How can anyone trust bot makers? Even if it works, if they want they could steal your CC info

How does that work?
>>
>>11798184
Heated sneaks bots are chrome extensions, and soleslayer is a standalone application. Slayer doesn't need to wait for a page to load completely as it's browserless. Also, I was using 50+ proxies and running over 200 tasks, I don't think heated sneaks can support that.
>>
>>11800212
I'll definitely look into it. Can you get the starter package and upgrade the bot later on or do you have to buy it again if you want to be able to run more tasks?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.