[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motorcycles are the most /fa/ transportation >look badass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Motorcycles are the most /fa/ transportation

>look badass
>show off your fit
>get to wear a motorcycle jacket
>get to wear boots
>get to wear helmet
>fun as hell
>girls dig them
>faster than most cars

Prove me wrong
(You can't)
>>
Most drivers using cars are pretty aggressive towards those on motorcycles, so I'll pass for my own safety.
>>
>>11791832
>show off your fit
people who think this, or even worse do this while owning one are idiots.
atgatt, all the gear, all the time. if you fall off in jeans or a bs leather jacket, youre fucked big time
>>
File: subway.png (705KB, 730x487px) Image search: [Google]
subway.png
705KB, 730x487px
In the subway, you get to actually meet people if you are cheeky enough. You do not show provider behaviour. You keep your balls safe.
Moreover, you are only effay if the ones around you are not.
>>
>>11791870
This

The most you can really do is try to get effay gear and that's hard to do without dropping shit tons of cash

Honestly I'd rather look like a power ranger and be safe instead of looking effay and smeared across the pavement
>>
File: tkmc_group[1].jpg (559KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
tkmc_group[1].jpg
559KB, 2048x1360px
>>11791832
are you sure about that.?
>>
>>11791832

>The only crumple zone is your body

Being suicidal is not effay
>>
>>11791855
Nah most are just negligent.
>>
>>11791993
how would you know if most are negligent?
>>
Aside from OP's stupid post can I get some reccomendations for /fa/ gear that's not just the usual menswear nonsense? Money's not an object but it's starting to look like a trade off between safety and fashion past a certain point.
>>
>>11791952
what are you on about m8?
suicide is /fa/ as fuck
>>
>>11791952
c'mon its a little /fa/
>>
>>11792032

I've scratched a lot of crashed cyclists from the ground, and if their injuries weren't too bad in 90% of cases they said "I was a fool to drive like that"

Regret is not effay, but not being able to feel regret after dying is even less
>>
>>11792017
Same way you know all drivers are aggressive. Most accidents are caused by people who don't notice something critical not actively trying to fuck someone over. Thats why its called an accident. If you actively try to hit someone then that could end up being murder or manslaughter
>>
File: BMW HP4.jpg (100KB, 750x498px) Image search: [Google]
BMW HP4.jpg
100KB, 750x498px
cruisers lmao
>>
Becoming a splash zone of guts blood and torn skin doesn't look too effay.
>>
File: vLoU0qA.png (313KB, 1440x1945px) Image search: [Google]
vLoU0qA.png
313KB, 1440x1945px
>>
>>11792184
This.
Also, most motorcyclists are complete fuckboys and people will assume that about you.
>>
I do admit 80s/90s cars and motorcycles get me going
>>
Who /jap/anese '80 - '90 bikes core?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.