[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What you guys think of my style?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: fucking shreddd.jpg (69KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
fucking shreddd.jpg
69KB, 540x960px
What you guys think of my style?
>>
>>11791069
i wanna break u ok
>>
>>11791069
Lmao
>>
File: fuck the haters.jpg (56KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
fuck the haters.jpg
56KB, 540x960px
Any better?
>>
>>11791069
gay boy pay boy
>>
Link ur bandcamp gaiboi
>>
Listens-to-Underoath-once-core
>>
>>11791108
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McxdeZCR-rM
>>
>>11791121
this is fucking trash, i hope you bleed out in your tub on accident.
>>
This is bait, right?
>>
>>11791069
2005 called
>>
>>11791802
?
>>
>>11791087
>>11791069
Is this 2006?
>>
>>11791069
when will they learn?
>>
>>11791069

Goth Steve Vai sympathizer/10
>>
you need to eat something and get a better guitar
>>
>>11791892
Steve Vai is good.
>>
>fender strap
>ibanez guitar
>cheap as fuck gio
>terrible haircut
and worst of all
>thumb hole in right sleeve
please stop
>>
>>11791087
If u listen to these people you'll never be on stage with them wanting to cop ur sick fits. U more confident than half the kids on here just do whatever u think u got to.
>>
>>11791069
You're thin enough that you can wear a loose longsleeve and not look bulky. The pants are okay but skinny jeans normally go past the ankle witha little cuff, if you want high rise go looser as stated before you are thin enough. The shoes are fine but more color variation would be better. All in all keep going, your skin and body are up to par but you just need to actually invest more into the fit element of clothing. Also stop that thumb hole shit you're not a girl.
>>
>>11791881
Wake me up inside
>>
>>11791069
is his amp plugged in the bathroom or something?? lol those acoustics
>>
Fix the hair and you have a decent look
>>
>>11791069
Congratulations, OP, you're ready for the casting couch auditions of GayBoy Records.
>>
>>11791121
Gave me nausea.
>>
>>11792863
Its plugged in his moms asshole.
Twist her nipples to adjust volume and tone.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.