[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Walking/ General How do you walk, /fa/? Is there a reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1469407858376.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469407858376.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
/Walking/ General

How do you walk, /fa/?

Is there a reason why female models have to put one foot in front of the other?
>>
this was just an excuse to post that webm. I approve
>>
Guy here. I try to keep my posture alright and appear confident. I have noticed that people react differently when you have confident body language.

I'm still very insecure though, but I guess it helps a bit.
>>
>notice cute girl looking at me
>start walking manually
How do I not do this?
>>
>>11790999
I'm in the same boat
>>
File: biDFHU0.gif (967KB, 270x252px) Image search: [Google]
biDFHU0.gif
967KB, 270x252px
>>11790999
Stop walking every time a cute girl looks at you. Problem solved.
>>
>>11790999
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsnXQdkqChg
>>
>>11791005

that is the kind of walk you do after a girl sniffs a line of cocaine off your cock and then about rips it off sucking it
>>
>>11791032
Yes, I know. You don't have to tell me that as I am very familiar with it.
>>
LIKE AN EGYPTIAN
>>
>when you so autistic you even insecure about the way you walk

/fa/ never dissapoints
>>
File: 1474356029440.webm (3MB, 720x300px) Image search: [Google]
1474356029440.webm
3MB, 720x300px
>>
>>11791176
man I love that scene
>>
I've noticed that whenever I start thinking about how I'm walking and my posture when doing so I start panicking and become so paranoid at it. Then I manually walk because I'm constantly thinking about how to make myself looks not autistic
>>
>>11791176
>Now dig on this
>>
>>11791176
>You'll never be able to be with smug with confidence.
>>
>>11791176
Whoo boy that brought me back
>>
They do this to accentuate hip width
>>
>>11791176
The best part is that even all those girls look in disgust, there will always be that 1/10 hot girl that would be attracted to him because of his confidence
>>
>>11790996

This. I walk a little like Idris Elba in Luther and I never look anywhere but the direction I'm going.
>>
>>11791176
source?
>>
Ive had people tell me I walk like DIO
Is that the right way to walk?
>>
>>11791705
Kill yourself, newfag.
>>
>>11791923
yes
>>
>>11791932
thanks. is that on netflix?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.