[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Square Toed Shoes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (39KB, 603x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 603x355px
I accidentally posted this on /fit/. Can someone explain to me what the big deal is?
>>
No big deal. They have fallen out of fashion and are only worn by fashion unconscious people nowadays. It is a faux pas, and base for outright dismissal. This, of course, may sound ridiculous and outrageous, and it may well appear so if one could afford a larger view, but this is /fa/ we're on and yes, we are that petty.
>>
>>11769185
They just look fuckin gross, dog
>>
File: image.png (147KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
147KB, 750x1334px
Surely they aren't that bad?!
>>
When I bought my first suit for job interviews I thought it would be a good idea to buy loafers because they seemed less dressy and more comfy.
I also accidentally bought them with squared toes, because I did not know better.

No one ever told me "wow these look bad", but I just never liked it.
>>
I remember going with my parents to buy their first new car when I was really little. The dealer had square toed shoes and even then I thought it looked ridiculous, so long and curved up like an elf or something
>>
Googling the term opens up pandora's box
>>
>>11769185
They are easier to make, so shoemakers will keep churning them out, but look strange, and are a trend that comes and goes, while round toes are the normal boring baseline that's always good.
>>
desu I think they actually look much better than round tipped ones :(
>>
>>11769356
>desu
fucking word filter
>>
>>11769356
Me too... What shall we do?
>>
>>11769185
they go well with fedoras
>>
they just went out of style around 10-15 years ago so they are a clear sign of someone who doesnt care about looks. Also, any good quality brand wont make them, so they are also a sign that they are cheap shoes. But if you don't care much about this stuff OP, then wear them, just keep them clean and so on
>>
I found out about this anti square thing one year after I purchased 2 pairs of square toes shoes. I was not style savvy back then and thought they look fine.

I still have both of those pairs and still use them for small unimportant events, like family related stuff.
>>
>>11769185
>They have fallen out of fashion
when tf were department store clearance rack monstrosities like these ever "in fashion"
>>
>>11769356
>>11769365
Kill yourself and leave the world a more tasteful place
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.