[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How meme are these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

How meme are these?
>>
>>11752683
pretty meme. it's really just a converse shoe with a brand that is supposed to show people that you are into fashion.

don't use individual pieces to show people you're into fashion, make it clear through the look of your outfit (if that's your goal).
>>
>>11752683
i live in france, never saw anyone wearing those
>>
>>11752683
That's not DRKSHDW
>>
>>11752683
its a meme and its not aesthetically pleasing, I have no clue why people wear them at all.
>>
>>11753722
moi si, tu doit vivre en meurthe-et-moselle
>>
>>11752683
i like mine lol
>>
I don't understand cdg play in general

It's like if Rick started a budget diffusion line called "RACK by Rick Owens", and nothing in it resembled his general aesthetic, it was just normalfag basics with a huge obnoxious logo on everything and sold at a price teenagers could afford
>>
>>11754994
what is not to understand about that? he would lose prestige but make a fuckton of money. you'd be surprised that most people don't care about what pretentious troglodytes think when it comes to adding extra 0s to the end of their bank accounts.
>>
>>11752683
cream his are superior
>>
>>11754994
he does. it's called drkshdw newfag
>>
>>11755962
fuck you're stupid
>>
>>11752683
Why CDG Play exist? CDG Shirt looks much nicer
>>
>>11754263
Lille.
>>
File: slug 2.jpg (23KB, 634x377px) Image search: [Google]
slug 2.jpg
23KB, 634x377px
>>11752687
I wish everyone understood this.

Logos look like shit 70% of the time anyways. If a brand slaps the same fucking logo on every single piece they sell they aren't a good brand. That god damned logo isn't interchangeable for every shred of apparel. It's not going to look nice on every single one.

Those brands aren't trying their hardest to make you look good. They're trying their hardest to make you look like a walking billboard.

And you're not trying your hardest to look good. You're trying your hardest to stand out in order to show people that you buy from certain renowned brands so you'll appear more accomplished in fashion than you actually are.
>>
>>11755962
That doesn't even remotely describe drkshdw
>>
>>11755962
it seems as though you are the one who is the newfag!
>>
>>11756825
best post i've seen in a while on fa
>>
>>11753722
Dans toutes les grandes villes y'en a
>>
>>11755962
fuck youve triggered me good
well done
>>
>>11756825

based post
>>
File: 1473674571712.jpg (10KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1473674571712.jpg
10KB, 224x225px
>>11755977
>>11756835
>>11756838

dammit guys
>>
>>11756825
You know this board is fucked when a trite post like this gets lauded. No brand is the new brand for fuccbois that want to stand out but not really. Reads like a post on r/mfa four years ago.
>>
>>11757667
Butthurt streetwear memeboi detected
>>
>>11756237
J'habite à Lille, j'en ai une paire et j'en ai déjà vu plusieurs fois. Même des geobaskets.
>>
>>11756825
>wow dude consume culture is, like, all about consuming. these people don't even want to make the best clothes... they just want to sell clothes! culture war now, Marx was right
>>
>>11756825
>Logos look like shit 70% of the time anyways
Actually I don't think so.
I mean look at Palace's logo, it's not shit, it's looks okay.
It's a pretty cool triangle with multiple types of variations which are pretty nice desu.
Same with cdg play, it's a fuckin meme but that doesn't mean it looks bad.
Though if you actually meant other brands that actually look like shit, then nvm.

>They're trying their hardest to make you look like a walking billboard
I agree that you can look like a walking billboard, but that is only the case if you buy all the meme's and put them in one fit.
If you just wear one logo piece, are you a walking billboard? Not really.

>Those brands aren't trying their hardest to make you look good
It doesn't have to be just about how it looks entierly, it's also about the story and lifestyle they are selling with the brand.
E.g. Cdg play is not just about the picture, they're also selling a story and lifestyle, in this case the "wannabe fashionista" lifestyle which I personally would never buy into, buy you get my idea.
Clothes is not just for looking good, it's also about how you want people to perceive you.

Though the problem with this selling "lifestyle" is that they always overcharge for it, which is imo not worth it at all.
>>
>>11752683
this should answer your question.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jGnXqMuDs4
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.