[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So people like Luka Sabbat, Ian Connor, Gabe of Uzi, Mike the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 20160913_132506.png (2MB, 1439x1429px) Image search: [Google]
20160913_132506.png
2MB, 1439x1429px
So people like Luka Sabbat, Ian Connor, Gabe of Uzi, Mike the Ruler, K$ace, Bloodyosiris, Ray's Corrupted Mind etc; what exactly do they do and how do they do it? I've suspected that others, whom I haven't listed (except mike the ruler) are trust fund babies and spend their money on thousands of dollars worth of clothes. But they manage to hang out with bad bitches and rappers. I know for a fact some people on /fa/ hang with these people (you know who you are). So what do they do?
>>
File: 667.gif (930KB, 150x148px) Image search: [Google]
667.gif
930KB, 150x148px
>>11749644
>>>/ktt/
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>11749648
Fuck off you skinny fat retard
>>
>>11749644
>look good or dress well enough to have a social media following
>companies contact you to wear their shit or model for them
>get paid
>more people are impressed and follow
rinse repeat. It's not complicated. eventually you're at a party and a friend of a friend is a celebrity.
>>
>>11749658
Most of them dress like they're retarded. How is flannels and camps cargos with rick Owens sneakers dressing nice?
>>
>>11749667
this is what boggles my mind too. I'm assuming it's mostly normies who follow and like stuff and very few know what it actually is.
>>
>>11749655
>skinny fat
>>
>>11749667
I think it's because they can pull off what most people look goofy in
>>
I actually know Kyle (K$sace) and have friends who chill with Ian Connor, can confirm they're complete faggots but you knew that already
>>
>>11749644
Who?
>>
>>11750716
>newfag
>>
>>11749644
they create hype so people discuss them so they become more relevant
>>
luka sabbat is an easy one

rich parents
wears buzzbrands and spams himself on social media
gets attention from buzzbrands so he can keep buying buzzbrands etc

jakob hetzer is my favorite one
he used to make nike blazers and paint "been trill" on them with a stencil and post his "work" on instagram, then he also started buying buzzbrands with the money
started from the bottom man
>>
>>11749644

Who's the girl?
>>
most already had "ins" into the industry. luka's parents are in the industry, father is an old designer and mother is like a conde nast exec.

just living in the area is part of getting the fame too, when you're living in soho where all the models and designers and shit hang out its not easy to mooch off them, or even get noticed, or even make a name for yourself. it goes without saying most of these manhattan kids are stupid spoiled, asspizza and mike the ruler are really just glorified rkoi's who gained a following for their antics

its not like they really do anything, they're rich spoiled drop outs who gained a following for living a desirable life. luka is different, he's an actual stylist and model and whatever, but like all those spaghetti boys dudes arent even doing anything ,they fuck around on someone elses dollar and garner attention

>coming from someone who's interacted w a few
>>
>>11749644
luka and ian are the ones who do shit
rest are leeches
>>
>>11750852
He knocks off designs from Undercover and old Dior, he's a hack. His new line is a fucking joke. It's basics charged at 10x the price lmao
>>
>>11750828
Tell us more
>>
I guarantee if you were to see how most of these people are actually living and got to hang with them day to day you would see how shitty the are. Its probably such a shit show of sleeping on couches and sucking dick to hopefully be a part of the cool kids table.
>>
>>11751256
Bunch of bum ass niggas trying to make it big doing nothing I guess?
>>
>>11750852
i like hetzer and his style. seems like a cool guy with some cool ideas. it may be inspired by other brands, but it's easier to wear. he's got great style as well
>>
>>11749644
it makes me laugh when I see people being so self-consciously hip

>hm what should I do today
>I think I'll LOOK HIP
>precedes to find leopard pants and cigarettes
>sits on stoop
>more friends with sunglasses and torn clothes come to sit on stoop with you and smoke
>cool goyz
>"Alright who wants to take the pic for social media guys? we didn't do this for nothing and the passerby is whack. shit its 10 fucking 30 AM, club doesn't open til 4"
>got another cig bro?
>yea i gotchu. tryna go thrifting today?
>u thrift bro? nah cuz this shit designer shit cuz
>continue to not do literally fucking anything for the next 10 years
>>
>>11750716
oh boy we got a new one.

if you value dressing nice, leave this board
>>
>>11751602
Anon did you just spend time on writing that
>>
>>11751256
ian connor has like a reputation of being a homeless mooch
>>
>>11753062
haa
>>
Ian Connor was some annoying hybebeast from tumblr who wore hustled enough money to wear certain brands.

People were impressed with his style so he gained a large following, similar to Kimdash/Kim Johansson. Only thing is back around 2009~2011 a lot of young, new producers and rappers were blowing up so he networked and associated with them.

Famous people think he looks cool, they pay him to dress them(Rocky supposedly), companies here he dresses famous people, they pay him to wear their clothes.

Ian is a human cockroach though, I wish someone would kill him for talking so much shit.
>>
>This girl I knew when to lunch with playboi carti
>He watch her eat cause he didn't have money to eat.

Also this
>>11751004

A lot of people try so hard to be and social climb here it either happens to you or it doesn't

>>11750828
I know kyle too, it's also weird how fast he's made a name for himself he went from being known as Diana's BF to K$ace

They all spend their money on food or clothes, they also sell and resell their clothes so it looks like they have lots of clothes but they don't trust me.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.