[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your favorite brands, /fa/? mine's uniqlo.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: uniqlo_new_logo_20061.gif (23KB, 1023x465px) Image search: [Google]
uniqlo_new_logo_20061.gif
23KB, 1023x465px
What are your favorite brands, /fa/?
mine's uniqlo.
>>
>>11748796

yeah uniqlo is great
>>
gucci
>>
Norse
>>
>>11748796
h and m
>>
I liked COS but their stuff isn't good anymore
>>
File: turleneck uniqlo.jpg (247KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
turleneck uniqlo.jpg
247KB, 2000x2000px
just found out uniqlo ships to my country and the shipping costs are ok
any propositions on what to cop?
I'm already pretty much decided on this merino turtleneck, and probably some socks too

also how does their stuff fit?
>>
>>11748796
shit
>>11749032
breddy ok
>>11749058
shit
>>11749085
shit
>>11749133
shit
>>
>>11749166
tasteless and judgemental?
nice combination dude
>>
undecorated man
>>
>>11748796
used to be really good until they fucked their fits up

>>11749032
incredibly pleasing accessories some good looking shoes, pretty good

>>11749058
i like a lot of their own shit

>>11749085
a lot of cheap stuff that looks nice, you pay for what you get though

>>11749133
completely agree
>>
>>11749282
>used to be really good until they fucked their fits up
what's wrong with their fits?
>>
stone island and our legacy
>>
>>11749282
>>11749133
Oh i was going to buy some stuff from cos this week. Is it not worth it anymore?
>>
>>11749435
This though I've ditched OL since hs. I can't believe people still fuck with Norse projects on here, this thread is sad.

Doc Martens, Sunspel, engineered garments, CDG shirt if that counts as a brand, that's what I roll with.
>>
l e m a i r e
e
m
a
i
r
e
>>
>>11748796
shirts aren't bad.
neither are the pants, look wise, but they just just don't fit me. I don't know how anyone can where their pants without being over 200 pounds. The waist size is just so unbelievably large. Not to mention that the pants/shorts don't extend far enough down the leg as they should.

I did get a pretty decent polo shirt from them. not great, but not bad considering the price. the material isn't my favorite, I don't know why they are on this whole "dry fit" atheletic type fabric gimmick.
>>
All Saints
>>
Norse Projects is a really solid brand. Their t-shirts last forever and still look nice after a lot of washes. Their beanies are meh, you're better off buying from somewhere else unless you really want people to know you wear NP. I bought a pair of socks from them and I'll forever regret it. Buy socks from sock brands, guys

Uniqlo is okay. I can expect a decent amount of use before holes start popping up everywhere. I don't think I'll order from them anymore, but they're a great place to start building your wardrobe

Everlane I pretty much shill for on /fa/. Their clothes are the perfect fit for me and you get the bonus of the ethical meme

Levi's is my go-to for jeans. I'm still pretty basic when it comes to pants, I guess. I've had a pair of Naked & Famous but I didn't wear them often enough to justify the price tag. I gave them to a relative. Besides jeans, I wear joggers and shorts around the house pretty often.

>>11749516
What's wrong with Norse Projects/Our Legacy? Your whole tone is sort of negative, you know? Oh shit you left high school so now OL isn't a good enough brand. No, you're an adult now. You use daddy's money to buy adult brands like CDG and EG instead of high school brands. You can't be seen rolling with that weak Norse garbage. At least give some reasoning other than "EWWWWWWWWWWWW its baby clothes," you fuck.
>>
>>11749576
I'm not >>11749516 but NP has gotten worse the last few years in designs and quality. I still wear older pieces though
>>
J Crew or Banana Republic

Like most of their clothes and fits in my budget
>>
>>11749161
whatever you want. it's honestly up to you (according to me)

They're a little loose for me but that's kinda subjective.
>>
the north face
>>
>>11749576
Everlane is very nice, I wish there was as many options for men as women
>>
SLP makes me sound like a trend hopping faggot, same with gucci but I genuiely like them both
>>
>>11749576
>>11749625
This has been bugging me for a while.
The question is: Is Our Legacy, Norse Projects, Acne, other scandinavia minimalistic brand "bad"?

Now look, their stuff is great and I like it personally, but is their price range justified?
Is a basic piece with a bit better quality worth the big extra chunk of money?
Even if they have a really cool piece that I like, it costs far too much.

Btw, I'm not >>11749516 either.

Someone fill me in on this topic.
>>
Probably stussy, obey, or diamond be chillen
>>
>>11750313
Only suitable demographic for this stuff are spoiled rich kids who charge thousands to their parents' credit card so they can look trendy at their shit art school. Sorta like rick except less autistic.
>>
>>11750328
>go back to junior high
underange B&
>>
>>11749459
COS is still the best fast fashion you can get and this is undeniable
>>
>>11748796
LL Bean
>>
>>11750690
lol
>>
>>11750684
you. just. got. MEME"D
>>
A Bathing Ape
>>
burberry, ralph lauren, superdry, gucci, supreme, etc
>>
>>11748796
The uniqlo hype here is absolutely bizarre to me. Walking into one feels absolutley no different to any other fast fashion chain on the planet.
>>
>>11752001
theres no uniqlo hype here anymore, it died a long time ago. the store used to be great but nowadays i find that the clothes are uninspired, the quality is worsening and the fits are getting worse. i picked up a piece from the lemaire collab and that was the last time ive shopped there
>>
Outlier
>>11752001
It's quite good for its price compared to other brands, I don't really see that much hype for the brand however. I'm in New York and a lot of people still don't shop there yet and we have about three stores here. At least that I know of.
>>
>>11748796
Hugo Boss
>>
This is probably too many but Lemaire, Yang Li, Cedric Jacquemyn, J.W. Anderson, Maison Margiela, Ximon Lee, Tigran Avetisyan, Kiko Kostadinov, Ann Demeulemeester, Chalayan, CDG Homme Plus, Issey Miyake and Damir Doma
>>
>>11752358
youre literally just showing off at this point
>>
>>11752018
>uniqlo
>hype
>clothes are uninspired
i wish all these half year internet fashionistas would just shut the fuck up until they have some self awareness and actual knowledge on clothing
>>
>>11752392
I genuinely didn't mean to show off, just the brands that I love
>>
Bubble Nebula (rare clothing brand from rotterdam)

It's on facebook check it out, It will probably grow into a bathing ape type ting

You're welcome
>>
I'm broke and have been buying from hm for a while, I thought the quality was fine and it was dirt cheap so yeah

However I ordered some clothes from uniqlo the other day, they arrived today and holy shit the jump in quality is beautiful, the fit is better, the fabric feels richer, comfier and stronger

Wearing cashmere or something like that must feel like heaven
>>
>>11749531
Careful with this edge
>>
>>11748796
Mine is air jordan
>>
>>11753467
>He thinks Uniqlo is good quality
You will shit your pants at high tier clothing
>>
>>11749516
>people still fuck with
>that's what I roll with

you sound stupid
>>
>>11754965
thats what i say in the last line of my post lmao
get some glasses nerd
>>
really digging lumen et umbra rn
>>
>>11755029
>tfw you already have glasses
I saw that you guessed it would be nice but when you actually experience it you'll be very impressed
>>
Just started to be interested in /fa/ stuff like a week ago but so far I like Champion. They have some pretty cool collabs and I really like the logo. Fits well and is comfy too.
>>
DIOR HOMME
you fucking faggots
>>
how are you faggots both under 20 and affording these brands? is anyone on here living off of their own paycheck?
>>
File: adidas-nmd-city-sock-01.jpg (170KB, 620x435px) Image search: [Google]
adidas-nmd-city-sock-01.jpg
170KB, 620x435px
>>11748796
y-3/adidas
>>
>>11749161
sizing is all over the place imo

usually wear an M and i remember trying an L of some sweater and it was still kind of tight
>>
>this thread

anyways, sophnet
>>
>>11749516
EG is solid af

>>11749531
Agreed

>>11755054
Materials and cuts are pretty good for an artisanal brand at their price range, but can't help but feel they're not as good as say LuC or CDiem

Personally been digging Sacai for a while now, and 45rpm
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.