[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that all the Japanese foreign exchange students at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 275
Thread images: 44

File: 1470630851399.jpg (468KB, 720x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470630851399.jpg
468KB, 720x1000px
Why is it that all the Japanese foreign exchange students at my university are so fucking ef/fa/y?

How do I get the ガッツ to walk up and talk to them?
>>
nao a chink you baka gaijin
>>
File: tumblr_mz9226yXX71t5lxq4o1_1280.jpg (359KB, 800x1154px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz9226yXX71t5lxq4o1_1280.jpg
359KB, 800x1154px
>>11721849
they usually have more money and their aesthetic sense is traditionally educated toward minimalism (architecture, industrial design, craftmanship heritage etc.).
Also wearing uniforms in schools I think it helps.
>>
feel ya m8 there's a few korean girls around here, almost talked to one at a party, they were effay af
>>
>>11722008
>almost talked to one
teach me your ways
>>
Interrsting fashion scene with good sources for inspo.
Just start a conversation with cute foreign girls moonspeaking to each other in packs.
>>
>>11722008
>almost talked to one
>>
>>11722008
>almost
>talked
>>
fashion is a bigger deal in those types of countries where decent pants start around $90 and most families still hate buying secondhand
>>
File: 4L_FkQL9eXS.jpg (50KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
4L_FkQL9eXS.jpg
50KB, 640x400px
They have money. I'd be effay af too if I wasn't a broke boi on financial aid. Not to sound bitter, I appreciate the fact that they add some aesthetic to my campus with their fits.

>>11722008
>almost talked
u need help
>>
>>11722008
Lol at a frosh party I ended up talking to a couple of Chinese girls. Too bad there was no alcohol, but anyways I didn't really know what to say so I started saying I can speak Mandarin and then started giving her some basic stuff like hi, then the swear words that my friend taught me...I think she was offended, but who knows.
>>
>>11723260

Hoi sey la lei
Cantonese for go die
Make a friend for liqour
>>
>>11721849
this but with all the koreans at my uni (australia)
>>
>>11722008
>korean

Nippon Steel or gtfo, all other asians can't even compare
>>
>>11723260
Chinese / koreans are literally worst tier for asians, almost down their with south east asians

Japanese or nothing
>>
>>11723363
>>11723559
fuckin weebs
>>
>>11721849
Foreign exchange or international?

International students are rich as fuck, always.

Foreign exchange would just mean that Jap girls got the drip.
>>
>>11723648
i think they are foreign exchange, the school is pretty known for it and they stick in packs which makes them so fucking hard to approach. all the gook speak too: chi ga u, nande? go zo n ji ma su. Sono hen. fucking makes my heart race so I can't talk to them.
>>
>>11723478
this
>>
>>11723478
premium geoposting here
>>
>>11723478
saw you on /pol/ today.
>>
>>11723697
It's super complicated and hard but heres how you gotta do it.

>Walk up to one you find cute
>"Hi. I'm Anon, nice to meet you. How's it going?"
>Ask if she's liking the country so far, what classes shes taking there, if she likes butt stuff, what year she is, etc.
>As you leave ask for number/instagram/snapchat/whatever the kids are using now
>Wait for the dice you rolled to stand still
>You'll walk away with a number or you wont.

Nobody said its easy, but it certainly is simple as all fuck.
>>
>>11723726
>>"Hi. I'm Anon, nice to meet you. How's it going?"
this is actually the hardest part
>>
>>11723745
>this is actually the hardest part

but its worth the possibility of her touchin ur hard parts
>>
>>11723726
>likes butt stuff
Am I missing something here?
>>
File: 1472872223346.jpg (50KB, 456x456px) Image search: [Google]
1472872223346.jpg
50KB, 456x456px
>>11723726
I sit next to them when they eat, usually just to hear their voices. I've considered asking if they want to be penpals (I have 3 pen pals already) but I still don't know how I would be able to do it. I know elementary japanese, and I can understand what they are talking about if only slightly--it's usually just joking with eachother and showing eachother their phones like "mitte" and "kore" and shit.

I trialed my approach with this girl with maroon hair yesterday, but I was only able to do it because she was isolated and all it was was:
>Excuse me? I just wanted to say I like the color of your hair, it's very pretty
>oh thanks
>What's your name?
>____
>what's you?
>anon
And then somehow I got her to mentioned she was a german exchange, I forget how that happened but I said cool and other shit about how she likes the school, and it was like 4 minute exchange. I left and said "nice meeting you, hope to see you around" i felt like a sperg during it but she seemed comfortable with the compliment

the problem is these japanese girls are all in a pack, like if i were to approach one of them they would all go silent and look at me or some shit aaaaaaaaaaaaaa it's so fucked but I want to so baddd
>>
>>11723760
What is sop for contacting a girl after that? I always fuck that up.
>>
>>11721849
you're just a weeb so your mind is tricking you into thinking they look cool
>>
>dont use social media

How fucked am I?
>>
File: bs_michi049.jpg (74KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
bs_michi049.jpg
74KB, 640x900px
>>11723768
I think you just have to like measure their interest in maintaining contact. If you end up being the only one initiating conversations or calling or whatever, then stop, and try with a different person, i don't know it's all really challenging.

>>11723780
OP here, I don't either, my twitter is anne frank and my tumblr is for posting retro japanese models and minerals/crystals and anne frank
>>
>>11723768
Ask to get coffee or just hang out in a park or some shit like that. Ask her out basically.

"I'm busy." - Ask again in a week if u really want, after that stop
No response - Move on
>>
>>11723941
I take that's like a day or two after the fact?
>>
>>11723941

Pretty sure starting with finding out if shes into buttstuff will turn it into a sure thing
>>
>>11723975
lol
>>11723972
later that day if you want or a day. dont want her to forget the encounter.
>>
>>11723764
do it anon i believe you
>>
>>11723559
Koreans are actually god tier lmfao.

Most of the guys are always down to drink, and some of the girls I've met are...well...fucking crazy..hot..but crazy.
>>
>>11721849

The genuine reason they seem so fashionable is because (no racism intended) they are genetically so slim and moderately tall. It just looks nice, you could put a baggy white T-shirt that comes down to their mid thigh, some vans skate highs, pajama pants and a supreme lid on any of those fuckers and I GUARANTEE they rock the shit out of it
>>
>>11723745
Don't look at it like you are going to try to flirt/hook up with them immediately. Act like you're just being polite when getting to know her and asking about how she likes the country or school. If she's not talkative just step away smiling and say goodbye. There's no point in bugging them if they don't even show small interest.
>>
File: 1325967375663.gif (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1325967375663.gif
13KB, 500x500px
How do I get a qt azn gf lads
>>
>>11724975
confidence
actually talk in order to get to know them
don't be a doormat
don't treat someone as nothing but relationship material, be friendly first and if something is meant to begin it will happen
>>
fucking yellowfever mayos

just know you're reviled by a growing number of asians

howaito piggus go homu
>>
>>11721849
Has it occured to you that you're just a huge fucking weeb?
>>
File: bs_michi048.jpg (73KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
bs_michi048.jpg
73KB, 640x900px
>>11724563
it's because they are cute facially and their skin tone is very pleasant with other colors
>>
>>11724444
Koreans are garbage
>>
>>11723559
>>11724444
korean girls are fkn hot but you're too right, they are batshit crazy, went out with one, mind games to the max
>>
File: 1460488566318.jpg (39KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
1460488566318.jpg
39KB, 599x399px
>>11725152
>>11725132
I would like to have one in a cage
>>
The more i see white men liking asian women the more i hate white male
>>
>>11721849
Japs are pretty basic, you're just blinded by the slanted pussy.

Just walk up to her and say "ni how".
>>
how do I get a qt azn gf
>>
>>11725193
because you ain't gettin any?

here's your safespace bro
/r/asianmasculinity
>>
>>11725245
Because no matter how many i get, how loyal my gf is to me, there's always a space for white men in asian girls. There's always temptation to taste white men, etc etc. That's not fair and that's what makes me dislike white people. And american cocky whites are the reason why all races will never be united/friendly to each other. Deep inside we will never like each other. We will always try to bring each other down
>>
>>11723763
Yeah, the joke
>>
>all these posts about how to talk to girls
Since we're talking about Asian girls in particular, here's the scoop.

Start playing Pokemon Go.

Asian bitches love that shit. Find the area of your town/university where all the Pokestops are and the Asian bitches will be there. Even cute ones who are alone. Find one and ask her if she's seen any good mons today.

I have three accounts, one for each team, so I ask her what team she is and say "me too!" Then I ask if she wants to go slay a gym with me. If she says yes, a nice little walk will follow and you're basically already on the first date.

I've met more Asian girls this way than with Tinder. I've been in a relationship for the last 6 weeks, but I was at the park today and the girls are still out there, so don't sleep on this shit.
>>
>>11725350
We'll never be peaceful, there will always be envy and anger.

How come there's a lot of asian girls cheating with white guys but not white girls cheating with asian guys ? I want to nuke america so bad, at least european entertainments aren't evil to asian men.

And god is just evil in general.
>>
>>11725350
TINY
COCKED
CHINESE

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=537_1463936401
>>
>>11725426
We'll always fight and it'll never end.
>>
>>11725425

Americans were a historical mistake
>>
>>11725399
dumb idiot
>>
>>11725476
Don't hate on us whites, Chang. You may have a white son-in-law someday.
>>
File: chinese teacher.jpg (75KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
chinese teacher.jpg
75KB, 480x640px
>>11725350
I like asian boys too man, but you're race is too attractive, don't hate me for those reasons alone, women should not be some kind of interference between our kind, we're all just humans. Stop being a pussy whipped gook and start going for white girls or something, I don't know, race mixing is only beneficial.
>>
>>11725503
I'm not asian you fucking idiot, you're just a manipulative piece of garbage
>tinder
>using pkmn GO to be around innocent girls
you're like a fucking parasite, hopefully you have some job on the side that helps society
>>
Asian boys make the cutest girls
>>
>>11725517
> you're just a manipulative piece of garbage
The fuck?

First of all, Tinder is Tinder. You don't meet people on Tinder who aren't on Tinder. So if a girl is on Tinder, and I'm on Tinder, and we meet, are we both manipulating each other?

As for Pokemon, how is using a shared interest to open a conversation manipulative?
>>
>>11725558
You're tactics bleed manipulation man, falsifying having something in common isn't good for you or the other party.
>>
>>11725565
'tis an excellent opinion, my fellow gent.
'tis truly an excellent way of thinking.

a man should never approach a maiden on false intentions for it would corrupt the relationship before it could even start to begin
>>
>>11725574
Yes faggot, not sure why your trying to incorporate irony into something that is common sense pal.
>>
>>11725565
>falsifying
Well that's just a false assumptions.

I fucking love pokeymans. Be real, who doesn't?
>>
>>11723726
most important part is the smile. don't fucking just go up to them with the most neutral facial expression. be welcoming and inviting unless they are sick in the head.
>>
>>11725585
Pkmn GO is cancer though man, if you actually liked pokemon you would agree. I'm not saying you should stop though man, keep on keepin' on
>>
>>11725597
word
pokemon go is literally the most boring game ever and the fucking hypetrain that went full throttle across the globe lost steam REALLY quickly once even the retard normies started realizing that it's the shittiest grind ever
>>
>>11721849
Just treat them like a person and not some fucking fetish. Did you ever think of that? Well? Did you ever stop and use your brain? Try it. Maybe try it some time. Why do you want to be ignorant? Do you get pleasure from it? Why? Why are you like this? What stops you from being better? What is holding you back? Did your parents ignore you? Where did your dad touch you? Did it feel good? What's his phone number?
>>
>>11725627
OP here, I'm really sorry if you are projecting, if not, you've got the wrong dude, but externalities are nothing but fetishes anyway, read the thread
>>
>>11725193
>>11725350
>temptation to taste white men
There's so much wrong in this post I don't even know where to begin.
I'm also asian fyi, and who says there's always "temptation"?
Some girls maybe have already tried it not liked it and went back to dating asians.
Japs e.g. seem to like their own race a lot.

>dislike white people
An asian girl likes white guy => it's the white guys fault?
Cmon, man.

>not fair
Btw, the world aint fair, and it never will be. Stop talking about what's fair and not.

>american cocky whites are the reason why all races will never be united/friendly to each other
>Deep inside we will never like each other
>We will always try to bring each other down
I live in scandinavia so I really don't know how the american people are.
But to me it seems like you see this as a zero-sum game and that white people is the "problem" in this whole situation.
Can't go that deep into it cause you didn't state any reason for why in those statements.

Go and get sick fits and make yourself an interesting person with hobbies or whatever.
Stop focusing on other people and improve yourself.
Also, stop judging people like an insecure guy.
>>
File: 1461134386799.jpg (163KB, 625x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1461134386799.jpg
163KB, 625x1023px
>>11725511
>race mixing is only beneficial
>>
>>11725373
Which is?
>>
File: lehappymerchant.png (11KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
lehappymerchant.png
11KB, 205x246px
>>11725511
>race mixing is only beneficial.

$0.02 has been deposited into your account.
>>
File: The_Deer_Hunter_poster.jpg (22KB, 229x350px) Image search: [Google]
The_Deer_Hunter_poster.jpg
22KB, 229x350px
Alright, OP here, I just got back from my first attempt (dinner at the dining hall). It was easier because it was one guy and two girls (all of them attractive people). They ended up being Korean International students but I knew this when I heard them speaking. Here's shitty greentext version

>Guy was wearing a Deer Hunter shirt so I entered with that
>Cool shirt, you like that film?
>Guy: Oh yeah, I like it but sometime I didn't understand it
>Ah, yeah I know what you mean.
>Are you guys international students?
>Guy: Yeah, we are here for the year (using understandable but broken english for all of their responses)
>what country
>Guy:S. Korea
>Oh cool
pause for about a minute
>Do you guys like any Korean film?
>Guy:huh?
>Girls are silent
>Like Korean film? Do you watch movies from Korea?
>I'm fumbling like an idiot at this point trying to measure how good this guy's english is
>Guy: Oh, uh huh yeah, I watch movies
>Cool, I do too, I like Korean movies, have you heard of or watched the movie Memories of a Murder?
>Guy:uh? -
>repeat myself more simply
>Guy:oh yeah, with famous korean actor---it's famous in other countries like U.S.
>cool, It's good isn't it?
pause for about a minute again thinking of the films with korean names of my knowledge
>How about Oldboy?
>At this point I am really wanting to talk to the two girls as well
>So I try to mention a modern actress
>Have you---
>girls start laughing at what I expect to be me because there was a longish silence between my entrance and the last "conversation" they were having with eachother.
>Guy: huh?
>Have you heard of [famous female actress]?
>Guy: she's good, I follow her online
>still nothing from the girls
This is when I gave up, the dude was rad as fuck though: fully bald, attractive face, rimless (semi-circular glasses), and minimalist fit with a Deer Hunter shirt (pic related on black T).

I hope I see him around campus this year. We exchanged names and said see yah around.

How'd I do /fa/?
>>
>>11727025
oh no

it probably wasn't that bad but the way you typed it up makes it seem tragic
>>
File: 51325231223.jpg (21KB, 590x331px) Image search: [Google]
51325231223.jpg
21KB, 590x331px
>>11727075
He was smiling/cheery whenever he was talking. And so was I because we both new that we didn't know eachother's language and were trying.

It was tragic that the girls didn't speak up though. Maybe the other posters were right
>>
>>11727091
hopefuㅣly the guy will help you get in there

i believe in you fambo
>>
>>11723697
Intl students also stick in packs hon
>>
>>11727025
Homeboy, based on ur telling of this tale, it doesn't sound like it went too well.

>Entered by talking to the dude exclusively
>Continued to talk to dude exclusively
>Didn't even ask him about himself
>Just spewed IMDB at them

If hitting a group, have plans to do something with your group of friends first. Then when you approach them and have a quick conversation, finish by telling them about what your doing later. They're new around and probably want to meet new people so they'll probably go. Not only do you get a buffer from awkwardness because a large group pads against awkward silence, but also the possibility to have a wingman/woman workin with you.

Try having something to invite the group to next time, like a party or show your going to with friends.
>>
>>11727122
I don't think I would have been able to enter the conversation without the movie stuff man, I don't have that much skill. I didn't even know how much english/american culture they knew, So I went with something familiar to their country. I get what you mean by the entering with the dude, but I should mention I had about 2 seconds of eye contact with one of the girls when asking if they were international students.

>IMDB
fuck you dude, kek you want me to bring up obscure shit? And I would say I spewed--I was genuinely curious if they liked the movies that were made in their country, as I've seen a lot of the internationally acclaimed ones/Ebert-core

>If hitting a group, have plans to do something with your group of friends first.
I don't have a group of friends man, the closest I have to that is my D&D group, and some of the people in that I only know by their in-game character names.

Thanks for the advice but it's hard man especially without assets you mention.
>>
>>11727025
I'm Korean and you will never be friends with fob Korean girls. Unless you look like 1:1 Brad Pitt appearance, they will start talking with you. Just abandon them.
>>
File: 8798789784563.jpg (672KB, 1307x1960px) Image search: [Google]
8798789784563.jpg
672KB, 1307x1960px
>>11727183
is it because they're all actually androids? I mean I had a korean friend in highschool but she was adopted by american parents. She moved to Korea for college and I can't help but think of what she would look like after facial contouring/plastic surgery, makes me sad, haven't talked to her for more than a year though. She helped me develop my fashion sense for a long time though, even if it was relied on simple black sweatshirts
>>
>>11727207
Because they are shallow as fuck. They prob came as international student just to fuck around with their OWN gated group. This is why I hate Koreans in general. They like to be alienated by themselves
>>
>>11727177
>my D&D group
>trying to pickup girls

need to take a good long look at your life first bud
>>
Whenever I see an asians with nice fits I'm never extremely impressed because fashion is so accessible to them and the ones who aren't in asia typically have richie parents.
>>
File: 624352435.jpg (20KB, 240x150px) Image search: [Google]
624352435.jpg
20KB, 240x150px
>>11727269
I bet you the two guys that I actually know in my D&D group are way more /fa/ than you will ever be.

also I'm not trying to "pick up girls", I'd take any kind of social relation.
>>
>>11727183
>I'm Korean
That's your problem. If you want to hit on asian girls successfully make sure there's no whites around
>>
>>11725644
>An asian girl likes white guy => it's the white guys fault?
Cmon, man.
Not objectively your fault but i just don't like you
>>
>>11723363
>wanting a brick wall
Honestly Korean girls can look good (yes even without surgery)
But I barely see any where I am.
>>
half of my uni is chinese or korean, but no japanese to be found. really sucks and i don't know why it's this way.
>>
>>11722534
autism my friend

by almost l mean l that l didn't talk
>>
File: IMG_20160901_121941.jpg (4MB, 2992x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160901_121941.jpg
4MB, 2992x4000px
This thread reminds me that I saw this Asian bitch wearing Stans and snapped a pic to ask /fa/ if she's /effay/. Is she?
>>
>>11728111
bro looks like every other asian
>>
File: 1466428410148.jpg (18KB, 479x604px) Image search: [Google]
1466428410148.jpg
18KB, 479x604px
>>11725075
i dont give a shit about more asians i only have a problem with receiving more arabians or africans since they´re genetically engineered to destroy their own kingdoms. not anyone else´s country, their own.

white countries are always 1st world so are asian. we dont need blacks or refugees unless they fucking contribute and get to university but they dont wanna do that they rather fuck around and fuck your life up too
>>
>>11721849
Japanese people culturally just care more about dressing nice, looking put together, uniformed, not homely. Different cultures encourage different things. Some cultures encourage singing, cooking, playing chess, football etc. Not much to it.
>>
>>11723363
You're confused, Korean girls are cute as fuck
>>
>>11721849
This pic was taken straight out of the Uniqlo lookbook. Prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1408607625111.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1408607625111.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>11725399
>I have three accounts, one for each team, so I ask her what team she is and say "me too!"

Bro that is both pathetic and creepy.
>>
>>11728127
Do you contribute and go to university ?
>>
>>11728111
This is regular safe garbage. I think the most effay people in asia don't even lurk 4chan or any fashion forum, they just have good pallette.
>>
>>11728111
is this seriously such a rare occurence for you that you had to take a creepy ass picture to show all your autist friends on an anime imageboard
what kind of flyover state shithole are you from
i seriously see this shit every day
>>
>>11721849
the japanese are /fa/ because /fa/'s general aesthetic principals are japanese. because this is a website for weaboos.

why you think they are /fa/ is because you are probably a weaboo.

why the japanese exchange students look fashionable, as if they could be in a magazine, is because they have a very refined set of clothing principals after years of traditionalism.
The current trends in japan are also very vane. The japanese are very focused on their image and self presentation.
>>
File: 1430893959384.png (594KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1430893959384.png
594KB, 800x1120px
I live in Sydney

Literally every Korean I've seen has been 7+/10 and fashionable as fuck. Jesus christ the girls are so fucking hot.

tfw they always stick to their own groups though so I will never have a korean gf
>>
I'm glad Asian women have a place in society. Their flat chest, ass and childish appearance would only attract pedophiles if not for yellow fever.
>>
>>11728239
this is true
>>
weeb beta cucks
>>
>>11728111
get out of my country you fuck
>>
>>11728239
>>11728278
??
I live and work in front of Town Hall and 95% of Asians are rich immigrant Chinese who are both physically ugly and pay heaps of money to wear shit looking designer clothes.
>>
>>11728423

Walk around Liverpool St and Pitt St near World Square, it's nearly all Koreans. Korean restaurants, hairdressers etc.
>>
>>11723478

This geoposting shit makes me crack up every time. What a great little car, no wonder its the offical car of /fa/
>>
In Japanese uni, people read those fashion mags a lot and people spend more time/effort/money on the "lifestyle" of college student constructed by fashion mags.

They do this because partly this is the first time they really have the ability to wear stuff they want all the time and also the ability to work to buy stuff. Frequently this leads to part time work eating into study hours and undermines academic performance (which honestly doesn't matter as much as it did in highschool). People are held to a higher standard fashion-wise and are pressured to fit in to a higher degree in the Japanese student culture compared to the US where you can just dress in hoodies and sweatpants all day. This summer all the grills were wearing Gaucho pants for example.

That being said though, the peer pressure, excessive trendhopping, and budgeting leads to the Beams Original syndrome where kids wear select store original shit which is basically uniqlo or sub uniqlo quality at exorbitant prices.

Granted this applies a hella lot more to non-STEM majors than it does to STEM majors.
>>
>>11728445
far left is not real asian, you can tell from fit

>Granted this applies a hella lot more to non-STEM majors than it does to STEM majors

This is true. I study mechanical engineering in Germany but my uni is teaching everything in english so it's only 50% germans. the engineering chinks are /r9k/-tier when it comes to clothing, but all the other qt asians are all effay as fuck, no exception.

i dont think i have to talk about the indians. their fits are poo.
>>
>>11728445
this is depressing
>>
>>11723478
SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE GEO TRACKER
>>
>>11725425
Black people are your only friends in this world m8.
>>
>>11725399
you're a loser
>>
>>11728445
>Beams Original syndrome

what?
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 898x886px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 898x886px
>>11727025
>>11727183
Koreans are easy af nigger, they like to drink and come to America on exchange with big touristy ideas of America. They're not self absorbed by their country like the chinese. I've found them very open to meeting non korean. You can literally just open with their hello if they look Korean, onye ha say oh or whatever, they go Ohhhh!!! then you ask them You Are Korean? and they say yes! And then you ask them good, we should drink, I've got vodka in my dorm, and they'll light up. Vodka's hard to find there or expensive I guess

Tell them to bring soju, it's tasty af mixed 50/50 w beer and it'll get you subtley fucked. Befriend the guys then meet the girls.

Regarding knowing their culture, just know some of the cities and their unis and some k-pop rappers for the girls. k pop is for kids, liking fuckboy 2009 streetwear will get you further with the "cool" kids, Supreme etc. ask them if they know hyukoh, that's how you know they're kool

Also offer the guys American cigarettes like Luckies. They'll want to be your friend anyway to meet white girls.

Nip women are fucking trash.
>>
>>11731961
Also talk slow and make jokes. Treat them like children, especially the girls, because they are, even though they're always like 24. But don't go handing out headpats like in your chinese cartoons, you've got to work up to that.

But yea when you have as much a drinking culture as worst korea, it's hard not to befriend them. If you can't hold your own fuck off
>>
>>11721905
that's frightening
>>
>>11725843
you're retarded
>>
>>11728445
the only response you should be reading in this thread
>>
>>11725399
you are funny
>>
File: 1110333_1346354223278_full.jpg (59KB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
1110333_1346354223278_full.jpg
59KB, 500x408px
>>11723254
numbuh 4 was effay af
>>
>>11733160
I think a more accurate image of /fa/ is number 1
>>
File: 1427921094480.png (117KB, 331x330px) Image search: [Google]
1427921094480.png
117KB, 331x330px
>>11725399
Good post.
>>
>>11723254
What about the socks/legwarmers
>>
>>11733160
is that supposed to be dylan roof
>>
>>11725517
Haha and so the white knight reveals himself.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 200x219px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 200x219px
>>11725517
Did chad fuck your girl or something

This post literally screams
>beta cuck
>>
>>11723287
Which uni ? All the chinese at UTS have the best fits imo
>>
ehehe whitey-kun got the yellow fever
if you're not tall blond and smoking hot you're out of luck desu
>>
>>11733547
i've literally never seen an alpha use the words "beta" or "cuck."
>>
>>11725152
I can vouch for this one
>>
>>11733640
Nah, I'm neither of those things and my experience tells me otherwise.

I mean be real, Asian guys aren't any of those things either.
>>
>>11728111
die
>>
File: img_BljymoDsHY.jpg (35KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
img_BljymoDsHY.jpg
35KB, 400x300px
I have a lot of respect for the Japanese on account of them creating the Suzuki Sidekick, which was of course sold to GM and rebranded as the 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of /fa/.
>>
>>11727269
>ive never played it but d&d is for losers xDDDD

let's give our insecurities a rest and stop this meme
>>
>>11733728
>ive never seen an alpha
That would explain a lot
>>
>>11734006
>roleplaying as elves and mages
>baka senpaiiiiii its not for losers you meanie

In my experience, only fat teens and fedora tippers play it.
>>
>>11734441
lol go back to the "redpilled" board you came from
>>
>>11734455
>in my experience
>welltheresyourproblem.jpg

About 80% of the people I have played with I'd have never guessed play D&D. They range from neckbeards to above average to straight 10 in terms of attractiveness and style, both male and female. It requires a certain degree of social skills and creativity to play which I'd argue is effay enough

>le fantasy virgin nerd game
this might have been true 20 years ago but it's a dead meme now. It's 2016 and being a "nerd" is a normie thing. try it, you might like it
>>
>>11725517
Calm down Nakamura, I'm sure you'll get some pussy one day
>>
There are three Asian (pretty sure they're Chinese) girls in one of my classes and they are p cute but I think the worst thing would be to assume they're international just because they're Chinese and opening with that. Even if I did try to talk to them I'm already learning Japanese and I wouldn't want to put effort into learning some of the language and culture of another Asian country. For some reason in my area all Asian girls are most likely Chinese and definitely not Japanese.
>>
>>11727893
>japanese people
They're an endangered species, anon.
>>
>>11731961
Truth
>>
My two cents about how I got Japanese girls:

It helped that I was taking Japanese to fill the foreign language requirement. I didn't join the Japanese club because I thought it was a weeb fest but the tutor told me some Japanese students go to make friends.

I started going the second quarter. I was pretty confident, talking to everyone, studying, and generally not fetishizing them. I talked to guys and girls equally. I would DD, take them to see sights. Eventually all the guys are telling me the girls think I'm kind and fun. But they also like that I'm "wai-ru-do"/wild. Which seems to just mean kind of masculine.

Something something, next thing you know I'm in bed with two Japanese girls touching me nipples and giggling. I'm dating the TA and now and will probably marry her because she is the meaning of wife material and I'm older than I should be.

tl;dr join the Japanese student club, don't be a weeb and talk to them like normal people, be confident and don't chase them. They'll come to you because they want the international experience and probably have a slight desire for a foreigner.
>>
>>11735537
This is some tribe shit damn. Befriend them learn their ways and they give you access to their women.

What was your level of Japanese when you joined? I'm learning but my grammar sucks. The thought of joining a club like that sounds cool though.
>>
>>11735537
>older than I should be
What age is that
>>
>>11735564

It's not like I needed the guys permission. But i mean it made me not look like some dweeb with yellow fever chasing girls. I just seemed like a nice, normal guy. My Japanese was OK but not great at all. Really basic.

But honestly joining the club was great. I made a lot of great friends and like I said, I met my current GF there who is really something. You don't need to be great at Japanese. You don't even need to be taking the class. A lot of people just wanted to do Japanese stuff. We'd have takoyaki parties and things like that.

>>11735570

I was 26.
>>
Im British and Ive got a Korean gf. I'lp list some good/bad things

Good:
Shes cute, quite fashionable, cooks, buys me things sometimes, I think she genuienly cares about me, travelsled a lot

Bad:
Shes always on her phone, taking selfies, shes quite childish, I have to feed her attention or she gets upset, we run out of things to talk about and Im always the one to start the conversation, a lot of asian people look at us
>>
>>11735664
>we run out of things to talk about and Im always the one to start the conversation
Really the worst thing about dating FOBs. Asians don't really feel to need to fill silence like westerners do. Asian couples are perfectly happy to sit in silence on a date.

Another conversation barrier is the lack of shared knowledge and experiences. I was on a date with a FOB and I was paying for something and I looked at a $5 bill and I made a comment about Abraham Lincoln and she's like "who?" I'm like damn, what about this guy, George Washington? Never heard of him either.

Then you're at the bar and some song that was popular in high school comes on. She's never heard it. She has a sort of romanticized idea of what American high school is like from watching TV shows. Then you start to realize that your idea of her high school experience is probably romanticized as well. From there it's a good opportunity to ask them what their childhood was like or what songs they grew up with, but the more you learn, the more you realize how little you have in common.
>>
>>11727584
white people ruin everything :c
>>
>>11725152
define crazy
>>
File: j2v0UI7.jpg (498KB, 1280x1698px) Image search: [Google]
j2v0UI7.jpg
498KB, 1280x1698px
>>11725399
>>
>>11734945
Are you in Vancouver?
>>
File: justin_timberlake.jpg (26KB, 439x474px) Image search: [Google]
justin_timberlake.jpg
26KB, 439x474px
>>11723726
Is this an american meme? Just approaching strangers and saying hello to them?
>>
>>11736263
Yeah, girls love it too because it projects confidence.
>>
>>11736263

It's actually way easier than it may seem. Great way of meeting people to just be confident. If it doesn't go well then who cares it's just a random stranger
>>
>>11736263
At the end of the day if they find you physically attractive little faux pas don't matter. I'd bet any amount of money that any girl who's thought she'd hate it if a dude hit on her in the street would forget that shit if a 9 came up to her
>>
Japs are more /emeffay/ than /effay/.

>justtruefacts
>>
Im about to go to bed but would like to get this off my chest via a /b/ tier greentext. I can't remember if I've posted this or not here so sorry if I have.
>last semester taking asian studies class focusing on pop culture
>get back from vacation which caused me to miss a week
>go to tutorial where we work in groups
>end up in same group as an asian girl who i think is cute - not sure her exact ethnicity
>dresses in comfycore, without aiming for that style, with timberlands
>gives comprehensive answers, notice she's making good notes
>were doing the same assignment topic
>ask her afterwards if i can borrow her notes to make up for the class i missed, but she didnt have them
>make small talk about our topics after some of our classes in the following weeks
>last week of the semester arrives
>leave tutorial and walk along same path as her talking about the exam and what topics we're going to do for the essay
>were doing the same essay topic
>person in the class decided to host a study session the following week and posted details about it on the class forum
>get to the top of a hill and stand there for a few seconds not saying anything
>she says shes going a different way, say bye to her and she says bye to me and wishes me luck on the exam
>10 minutes later i realize i could have asked her if she was going to the revision session
>she didnt show up
>see her at the exam but didnt talk to her because she was with other people
>havent seen her since
I think relationships outside of friendships are a waste of time; I enjoyed talking with her and would've liked to been able to say hi now and then.
>>
>>11733865
I love this meme but it's not very popular :^(
>>
>>11731961
Holy shit this is ridiculously accurate but I've never bothered breaking it down in my head like this.
>>
>>11733626
the fuck building you in? all the chinese dress like fucking dads the koreans are the most effay at uts
>>
>>11722008
>almost talked to one
wew lad, calm down there.
>>
>>11731961
>>11731961

>nip women are trash

YEP

Best shags I've ever have have been Koreans and Chinks..

The Chinese that come to Tokyo on shopping holidays dress like shit, but die for white boy dick it's unreal. It's not hard to look better than them when they wear a mash up of LV and Gucci shit wear.
>>
>>11736023
I was with you until the last two paragraphs. You'll always experience that to some degree with anyone who was raised outside of your region. That's what conversations and dating and what not are for, to get to know each other
>>
File: 1394759509331.jpg (214KB, 746x718px) Image search: [Google]
1394759509331.jpg
214KB, 746x718px
>>11736505
I've had similar experience in my orgo discussion group. Sad part is she actually showed some signs of interest in me. fuck me man
>>
>>11736262
South Florida
>>
File: 1473380596823.jpg (68KB, 640x598px) Image search: [Google]
1473380596823.jpg
68KB, 640x598px
>>11725511
that shoop tho
>>
can someone name me some brands that sell the kind of shit op posted? tia
>>
>>11725152
>>11733803
Please elaborate, I'm chasing one now and cant tell what the fuck she's thinking
>>
>>11737227 #
There's a whole dress like nao infographic, idk where I put it but if you ask in fuccboi general someone probably has it. Godspeed, all girls should dress like nao
>>
>>11737739
ahh plz help me. buying clothes for bae
>>
>>11737227
muji
>>
>>11737739
>all girls should dress like nao
You mean full uniqlo?
>>
>>11721849
Asians. Boring as fuck even if they are effay.
>>
Im not even into minimalism but it looks so good on some japs. I work as a resident assistant at one of the dorms at my college and i helped one of the foreign japanese students unlock their door once and now I swear her and her female friends are just purposely locking their keys in their rooms to come talk to me. Three of them and I were in the library recently, I said something barely funny and all three of them just broke out into simultaneous kawaii asian school girl laughter.

Trying to orchestrate a harem by next week will report back.
>>
File: Supreme.jpg (275KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Supreme.jpg
275KB, 750x500px
>>11725426
I like how they synch their swings at the end.

>>11725193
>>11725350
Though I'm not Asian and don't live in the US, I can imagine how you feel. I also see TONS of Chinese/Korean exchange students come to Europe to ride white cock. I never really paid much attention to the whole race mixing thing until I started to do my paper work in the university library and saw it with my own eyes. Each semester I saw TONS of Asian exchange students literally throw themselves at white men. My feelings went from 'Wow, /pol/ is right I guess' to plain disgust, because they really lose all dignity and practically whore themselves mindlessly just to get fucked by a white man.

Anyway, I'm just saying this to make you realise this is not American specific, but happens anywhere where white men live. So your equation should be that it's not 'the white man' at fault, (though I agree with you, white people are the cancer of this world) but rather the girls themselves. Men are just men. Horny, mindless pigs who will fuck anything that moves. Of course they bang them. But the culprit here are the girls who develop these sick fetishes which make them take any man's dick regardless of physical shape or financial status, as long as he's white.

Just forget these hoes man, because they are not worth your time anyway. They'll ride the cock carousel until they're old and then give birth to some school shooter one day and regret their life choices, same as the guy who has to play catch in the backyard with Lan Di because he couldn't get a woman of his own race.
>>
>>11728127
I'm sure if there are quite a few of these refugees who would love to 'contribute and get to university' if they weren't literally broke and living in a refugee shelter complex with no future perspectives but to clean toilets and floors for the white man.

Check your privilege bitch.
>>
>Be a white girl
>For some reason find Chinese/Japanese/Korean dudes super attractive
>Get rejected every time I try because I'm "too tall" for them

Free me from this hell
>>
>>11738765
post feet
>>
>>11738765
get a white guy
>>
>>11738879
But they're all trying to bang the Asian girls, and don't have the qt slant-eyes anyway
>>
>>11738765
how tall?
>>
File: 1461910694949.jpg (1MB, 2500x2344px) Image search: [Google]
1461910694949.jpg
1MB, 2500x2344px
>>11737739
here
>>
File: 1455423859806.png (418KB, 701x480px) Image search: [Google]
1455423859806.png
418KB, 701x480px
>>11739536
>long skirt
>>
>>11738341
>Just forget these hoes man
So basically all women. The ones that aren't hoes aren't physically compatible with me. And no, it wasn't me that created the standard.
>>
>>11727584
Omg this
>>
>>11729645
I like them
>>
>>11739648
Hos, brother. Hoes are garden tools. Yeah I'm mad.
>>
>>11725511
>start going for white girls or something
Lol this is like the second most impossible thing after growing a wing.
>>
>>11739667
Whatever man i can't even process jokes rn
>>
>>11733865
this is an actually good meme
>>
>>11736276
you're actually retarded

>it was a stranger so it was OK

great logic dipshit
>>
File: 1466990880160.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1466990880160.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>11736505
sounds familiar - except I fucked up by not asking her out at the final exam. Annoying considering I convinced myself the night before that I wouldn't pussy out.
>>
>>11738765
pls be in London
>>
>>11727025
>Deer Hunter
What a pleb, movie has nothing going for it beside cool roulette scene.
>>
File: 1466377597783.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1466377597783.gif
2MB, 500x281px
How do you ask out random girls?

Just walk up to them and talk to them even if you don't know them?
>>
>>11739028
5' 10"

>>11740223
Actually, Kent. So not too far.
>>
>>11740228
Pretty sure >>11727025 just saw somebody wearing a Deerhunter band shirt and assumed it was a movie shirt because he doesn't know shit about music. The convo is clearly fake.

1. No college age FOB Korean has seen fucking Deerhunter.

2. Any college age FOB Korean who HAS seen Deerhunter and "didn't understand it" wouldn't go out buy a fucking Deerhunter T-shirt.
>>
>>11738950
i'm white and slant-eyed. you'll find someone
>>
>>11740496
Cheeky nandos?
>>
File: dennis.jpg (44KB, 520x320px) Image search: [Google]
dennis.jpg
44KB, 520x320px
>>11725399
pokemon verison of the dennis system
>>
>>11721849
what r the shoes on bottom left corner
>>
>>11740265
Unless you're really attractive (be real with yourself) dont do that.
>>
File: 1234.png (82KB, 254x174px) Image search: [Google]
1234.png
82KB, 254x174px
wat shoes r these
>>
>>11741483
Maybe. Post pic?
>>
>>11728240
landwhale detected
>>
>>11741650
ask your granddad
>>
>>11741650
birkenstock arizona, you faggot ass sonny

-your gramps
>>
a
>>
>>11721849
my great grand dad killed like 15 japs in the war and he told me he fucked a few of them too
said they were so tight
i might have some half nip relatives running around in japan now lmao
>>
>tfw a qt, fa german grill sits behind you in class
still to beta to actually have a conversation. but hey, i've got a whole semester
>>
File: emotions.jpg (141KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
emotions.jpg
141KB, 640x640px
>>11744071
days become weeks

weeks turn to months...
>>
>>11741525
so how are those of us who are not physically gifted supposed to do it?
>>
>>11744133

you don't
>>
>>11727177
azn grill here play D&D w me pls i have no friends thx
>>
>>11734635
being a "nerd" hasn't been the normie trend for years

only people playing dnd now are pretty fucking obnoxious
>>
>>11744415

SYDNEY
Y
D
N
E
Y
>>
>>11744442
vancouver canada, azn land
>>
>>11744458

Man why are all the qt azns in Canada.

Come to Sydney already.
>>
>>11744472
because asians like the idea of america-but-safer land
>>
>>11733626
FUCK OFF UTS
>>
>>11738309
lit
>>
>>11725399
dubs dont lie
>>
File: 重庆森林截图1.jpg (229KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
重庆森林截图1.jpg
229KB, 1280x768px
>>11723363
>>11723559
Japanese girls are a lot less hot than Chinese/Korean ones I've found I think ur both just weaboos

Japanese men however are god-tier
>>
does nao use any social media

asking for a friend
>>
Legit, I'm "in" the local JP community. Just go find a place to volunteer teaching English. I just kept getting invited to parties. Lots of Koreans, no Chinese. Works real fucking well.

By the way Jap girls love when you do shit to their ears. I had one put her tongue in mine tho so be clear if you don't like that shit. I still get the willies thinking about it.
>>
>>11746250
she has an ig but keeps deleting and renaming it like a fucking autist
>>
>>11733865
underrated meem
>>
>>11744071
>but hey, i've got a whole semester
It doesn't work like that, anon, trust me
>>
>>11744472
lmao u fuckin serious m8
sydney is gook central
>>
>>11746280

does she have one now or did she delete it
>>
File: 1456394140871.gif (1002KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
1456394140871.gif
1002KB, 500x255px
>>11728240
>pedophillia is bad
>>
>>11722008
this is a pasta
>>
>>11746238
you do realize he's taiwanese okinawan right?
>>
>>11736536
break which part down?
>>
>>11739536
Nao is love
Nao is life

>>11746274
does US even have nips
>>
>>11746238
He is not jap lmfao
Great movie though
>>
what would be the next move in his career
>>
>>11746238
Literally 1 in about 1000 Japanese dudes are attractive
>>
File: 1472739643052.jpg (48KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1472739643052.jpg
48KB, 500x335px
gr8 thread
>>
>>11743742
very caucasian morale
>>
>>11745113
t. bamsoc
>>
>>11744071
have fun waiting for a right moment that never comes and watching her go out with a chad
[spoiler]we all have to learn the hard way[/spoiler]
>>
>>11748527
Baggy eyes are qt
>>
>>11740524
Thats actually likely, an asian would never correct you, they rather see the world burn than admitting they dont know something
>>
>>11723764
I would be more normal in your approach
>>
>>11744071
>but hey, i've got a whole semester

I tell myself that every semester. Different semester, different qt. Haven't picked up one. Fuck i suck :(
>>
>>11728127
yeah I bet you contribute a lot
>>
>>11748554
>white dude detected

>>11748672
Man, I kind of want to know how badly the chick on the receiving end roasted him for this. Most Asian girls I know fucking hate racial fetishists.
>>
>>11748527
I'm surprised that she hasn't been posted sooner.
>>
>>11748527
delet this plastic gook. nao will always be the superior queen of /fa/
>>
>>11748884
Lol why do we even try when chads still exist ?
>>
>>11748672
ive dated a lot of different women from different places and races, all of them at one point made me want to kill myself
>>
File: 003.jpg (149KB, 995x746px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
149KB, 995x746px
The best way to hook up with an asian woman is to take them for a spin in a 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of /fa/. Let the wind blow through thier hair and have them feel the competent pull of the inline 4 cylinder engine putting power through all 4 wheels, blast past the Chads getting their Hummer H2s and Dodge Nitros stuck in the mud, and fuck her sideways pussy in the comfortable roomy backseat
>>
>>11752464
lol shes not plastic (i dont think) she just generally sucks ass at makeup application and contouring
>>
>>11753188
plastic gook = korean
>>
>>11721849
what sandals is she wearing
>>
>>11741513
>>11753715
literally just birks
>>
everyone here talking about white guys going for asian girls, but I feel like the opposite is true as well

>be korean man
>6'1", take care of myself
>white girls always hitting on me or asking if Im famous

my current girlfriend is white, too
>>
>>11754003
>tfw latino and noone is going for me
>>
>>11754006
sorry buddy, latino is just a step above being black
>>
>>11754003
I'm a white girl and I can confirm the opposite is definitely true. A good looking korean man is way hotter than a good looking white dude.

Your gf is lucky :'(
>>
>>11754235
You're a fucking weeb or koreaboo, honey. White guys are so much sexier
>>
>>11754252
it's almost like different people have different preferences and opinions
>>
>>11721849
Lots of the Asian international students at my school have expensive clothes but shit taste and wear basic nike/adidas crap and shit barely above mall-tier like bape
>>
ASIANS AREN'T /FA/
THEY JUST BUY THE MOST EXPENSIVE SHIT BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS HAVE A HIGH INCOME
EXPENSIVE SHIT != GOOD
>>
>>11748672
what I got out of this is look for a black girl with a big head.
>>
>>11754252
Nope. They look just better.

If I was a weeb or koreaboo, I'd be idolizing them and projecting fantasy ideals upon them(e.g. yellow fever).
As it is, I just think they're hotter.

In order of physical hotness:
Asian(Jap, Chinese, Korean) > Middle Eastern(although fuck the drama of their culture) > White > Black > anything else
Thread posts: 275
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.