[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been trying and failing to get a good hairstyle fo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: uggggg].jpg (78KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
uggggg].jpg
78KB, 960x1280px
I've been trying and failing to get a good hairstyle for five years. Is there anything that will work with my head shape?

I always go to different salons and tell them to cut it and style it in a way they think will look good with my head shape and I always thing I still look like a loser. When I put product in my hair it looks like there's tons of gunk in it and I look like I just crawled out of bed.

Am I doing something wrong with the way I'm brushing it or styling it? The pic is me today, I tried to go for a "messy" look but I think it just looked really lame. I'm worried if I try to get a really flashy cut I'll just look like a try-hard and people will laugh at me.

What else can I do? Here are some more pics of me from the last few months with different styles: http://imgur.com/a/SN8ET
>>
File: j3.jpg (104KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
j3.jpg
104KB, 960x1280px
>>11697061
Also, when I'm looking at cuts online, what kind of head shape should I look for? I have a small jaw and a big forehead, I've always thought I'm kind of weird looking and I can't find any pics of models with a face shape like mine
>>
I think that's the best you can get desu. doesn't look bad desu
>>
Your balding. Best bet is to shave it off, grow a beard and get /fit/. No other hair style is going to help you or cover up that fact.
t. follow balding anon
>>
File: j7.jpg (102KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
j7.jpg
102KB, 960x1280px
>>11697131
Is there anything flashier I could pull off? I'd like to have something cool but I can't think of anything that would work for me. What kind of face shape should I look at cuts for?

Pic is me right before I got it cut.
>>
>>11697156
Trim your beard, take better care of your skin, and you'll look passable. Consider losing a bit of weight too, although you might just have a thick face.

Not much more you can do with hair.
>>
>>11697148
I don't think I'm actually balding, none of my hair seems to be falling out. I think that's just my hairline, have a larger-than-average forehead. I could be totally wrong, I dunno
>>
>>11697172
Its a slowly receding hairline most likely. I had to compare photos of me as a teenager to me now to really come to terms with it. Its a slow gradual process, but it is happening. Tbh you probably do have a significantly larger forehead than most, but how your hair line is kind of dipping inwards to create that deep u shape pattern is a tell tale sign of balding.
>>
File: ffffdfdf.jpg (467KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
ffffdfdf.jpg
467KB, 2448x3264px
>>11697168
>>11697168
That's just how my face is shaped, kinda sucks
>>
>>11697061
do you have any pics of you with a buzz cut? I think that + longer sideburns might be a better look. Or growing your hair out long, possibly. Also you should probably get into lifting weights since you have a big jaw/head (which looks even bigger w/ facial hair) and a comparatively skinny neck
>>
start lifting weights, get a buzzcut, keep the beard. once you get a decent amount of muscle just start wearing nicer fitting basics and you'll look good. i believe in you
>>
>>11697434
>>11697421

Is my hair situation really that bad? I have the same widow's peak hairline as every man in my family so I don't think I'm balding for now. I'm worried a buzzcut would make my forehead look too big, I'm probably going to start lifting soon and I wouldn't want to get a buzzcut until I get bigger, I think it would look pretty lame on me if I'm as scrawny as I am now. Is the short hair fine for now?

Also, just about everyone I know tells me I look better with facial hair. My head is pretty big but not distractingly huge.
>>
Why do you make the same threads? I remember you made one a few weeks ago and u used the same pics too
>>
Better hop on dat der bosley
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.