[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, so I'm attending my 1st wedding ever. It's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (142KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 1200x1600px
Ok, so I'm attending my 1st wedding ever.
It's the 1st time I'm not a part of it somehow and I'm just another guest.

I told a friend I was going to wear a black dress and she said that's rude. That black at a wedding is saying you disagree with the union.

What's your stance on it?

Also, talk about general dos as donts.

I say white is the major don't.
>>
>>11696874
As an italian we wear black to everything so i dont see a problem with it.
>>
>>11696874
Do not wear black. Do not wear black. If you want dark, wear charcoal. There are infinite colors in the world--don't pick one of two that are socially frowned upon at a wedding.
>>
>>11697025
Why is it frowned upon? Black doesn't always mean sadness or bad luck. People need to break that way of thinking. It's obsurd.
>>
>>11697025
Thinking black for a wedding is bad is just as dumb as thinking black cats are bad luck. Primitive.
>>
You could ask the bride and groom, or someone who's actually in charge of outfits. Your friend might as well be insisting that you paint your outfit on your skin.
>>
>>11696874
black is eveningwear and for funerals. is the wedding taking place in the evening?

if not, don't wear black
>>
>>11697051
Ok, sure. You're right. But why risk offending the bride, groom, etc., who might have primitive opinions? Like, what benefit do you get from wearing your siqq black outfit to an event at which you should just blend into the background?
>>
>>11696874
I work in a shop that specializes in wedding attire, you cant wear black, white (obviously) or red to a wedding cause its rude or some shit. If you have another colour to add to it then maybe? But black is mainly for funerals.

OH and stay away from purple cause thats only for old people and people will know that you know nothing about colours if you wear it.
>>
>>11697333
Purple?!?! That's a joke. Purple looks amazing on a lot of people. Your store is a joke that lives by random and outdated rules.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.