[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to dress like this, what do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

I want to dress like this, what do
>>
>>11696056
time travel to 2006
>>
>>11696056
do it
>>
>>11696056
do it

also listen to punk rock, obviously
>>
Yeah OP this style is hot af. Im super horny rn
>>
File: 1VjEL_s-200x150.gif (688KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1VjEL_s-200x150.gif
688KB, 200x150px
>>
>>11696109
deathrock/batcave*
>>
>>11696077
this isnt scene you goober
>>
Well first you have to buy the clothes. Next you gotta put them on
>>
>>11696056
start by slitting your wrists
>>
join the unseen
>>
I don't think slitting ur wrists gets u anywhere ... It's sad that some ppl think that slitting wrists is in relation with this group of ppl ... Rly it's sad. Sure some of them r doing this ... But this generalization of this group sucks.
>>
>>11696056
>I want to dress like this, what do

ok. go ahead and do it then.
>>
>>11696056
check out girlacne on instagram for inspo, he's great
>>
don't
>>
>>11696056
Lose weight, get yourself that kind of undercut, wear bandshirts of bands you never heard of, get a leather vest and put badges of bands on you never heard of, buy some other leather jackets, enjoy being an outcast as you never heard of any of the bands you wear merch of so the only social circles you'd be welcome in hate you to death.
>>
File: 1469747146317.png (80KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1469747146317.png
80KB, 500x501px
>>11696691
>>
If you are older than 18 and still want to dress like this, you're a faggot.
>>
>>11696781
Thanks!
>>
>>11696691
Why do you abbreviate your words like some brain damaged preteen? It only makes yourself and anything you say look less educated and no one will ever take your seriously. Or are you doing it ironically? Either way you should neck yourself.
>>
>>11696691
succ
>>
>>11696056
kys
>>
>>11696109
>punk
nah more like |-/
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.