[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons from chile?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: descarga.jpg (392KB, 1000x802px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
392KB, 1000x802px
Going to Chile (santiago) next week... where can i buy good clothes (not too expensive) apart from topman and h&m?
>>
File: _screenshot4_88a1f886.jpg (15KB, 574x324px) Image search: [Google]
_screenshot4_88a1f886.jpg
15KB, 574x324px
>>11688014

I banged once an american chick who spend 1 year or something like that in Chile.

I knew her from an university meeting in Barcelona. She talked Spanish with a very funny chilean accent. I really love chilean accent.

Also she sucked very well and was very dirty in the bed.

I forgot to threw the condom into the toilet. Instead I threw it into the trash. I hope she didn't kidnaped it. Fucking feminist sjw.
>>
>>11688123
Who asked
>>
>>11688123
>>11688014

Chile, despite being the richest country in latinamerica, is still poor as fuck. You wouldn't find interesting /fa/ stores.

However there is always the chance of finding local brands with fa designs at cheap price.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-28-18-33-51.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-28-18-33-51.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>11688138

Her name was Clara or Claire or smth like this. She was from Chicago and was studying psychology at Colorado College.

You know. It would be a very small chance that someone in this board can be related to her.
>>
>>11688014
also would like to know. Chilean living in Canuckistan but gonna visit senpai come late September.

>>11688014
I don't know much, but you won't get anything good at the major shops like Falabella, Almacenes Paris and the likes. They got dad core like Tommy Hilfiger and such, but nothing decent
>>
>>11688014

Go to Costanera Center, they have all the big brands over there.

As for something more small or independent try the Drug Store, Lastarria or Barrio Italia, though its a lot more expensive.
>>
how many chileans here? im in santiago
>>
>>11688123
Chilean accent is shit.

>>11688199
This, go for Providencia and Lastarria neighbourhoods.
In big shopping malls like Costanera Center you won't find anything better than Zara or Topman though.
>>
you Chilean bros are invited to every soccer thread you want to participate in
copa was fun, thanks
>>
>>11688139
You are retarded m8

Im from fucking Guatemala, people die for food here, and there are still many effay stores
>>
>>11688014
que feo es ser chileno
>>
>>11688123
K keep us posted
>>
>>11688139
I live in Colombia
There's /fa/ stores everywhere
>>
>>11688014
Fucking triggered
Ex from chile
But seriously, i can't tell you desu but congrats senpai. Santiago got the most /fa/ stores in all of Latin America. And the city itself is fa as fuck.
>>
>>11691908
what stores?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.