[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a date tomorrow and I am totally getting a stye . This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: Stye-in-the-eye-620x350.jpg (56KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Stye-in-the-eye-620x350.jpg
56KB, 620x350px
I have a date tomorrow and I am totally getting a stye .
This is a /fa/shion E MER GEN CEEEE
What the heck can be done?
This is the gayest thing ever to happen to a person.
>>
>>11683577
eyepatch, say you work as a pirate
>>
>hey I'm sick. is it cool if we reschedule to later in the week?
>ye bby u can fuk me good then
>ayy alright
>>
Be forward and make light of the situation before the date.
"OMG FML right my eye decides to explode right before tomorrow night!"
>send him picture<
Just dont mention its a stye
>>
>>11683684
Don't do this OP, they'll think it's gross and associate it with you unconsciously.
>>
>>11683660

this

op if you caught the flu and were puking all over the place would you try and play off the smell of vomit as a new avant-garde cologne to try and salvage your E MER GEN CEEEEE

you're not in peak date conditions friendo and if she's worth dating, she'd understand.
>>
>>11683684
>>send him picture<
d e g e n e r a t e

also overall a terrible idea.
>>
Guys its not that big yet, cant I just put typewriter fluid or something on it so it will go away?
>>
>>11683577
Get a silver or gold ring. Clean it with alcohol thoroughly. Now rub it against a clean fabric (it will heat up, not so much that it burns your eye don't be a retard) and apply it in your eye. Do this for about 5 minutes. You'll be better tomorrow
>>
tell him or her the truth
go on date anyway
it isnt a big deal
>>
Cut off your eyelids. Women like when it looks like you're paying attention to them.
>>
wrap your entire body in bandages with only your good eye showing. Girls love fashionable and mysteriously charming mummified men
>>
>dont point it out
>date doesnt notice
or
>point it out beforehand
>realize that a stye isnt going to affect your date because its a stye and not broken legs and a case of ptsd
>>
Cancel and tell them the truth. Or put concealer/foundation over it. Why are men so retarded
>>
It's probably an allergic reaction, I get it all the time, go to a doctor and they'll probably give you a roid shot and eye drops, which help when it acts up again.
>>
Locate the ingrown eyelash. Pluck it. Ice
>>
>>11683577
as someone who has been dealing with this for 8 years this is what I usually do

get gauzes or paper towel if u dont have any and get a a small bowl of what water and heat that shit up in the microwave, if u can barely grab it then its at the right temperature. wait a minute for it not to be that hat because this shit does sting. Grab said gauze/paper towel and dip in hot ass water and apply pressure against stye and pull thru the bitch ass sting, u will get used to it after a few applyments. Then basically do that shit around the hour every hour until it leaks or atleast stops swelling.

Or u could just do the easier thing and reschedule date or just put make up on the bitch
>>
>>11683774
what kind of devilry is this?
>>
>>11683577
when you go on a date just be hygenic and youll be fine

like i dress alright but i dont try to do anything special

be slightly messy is actually good cause it shows you dont give too much fucks
>>
>>11684054
This, OP.
>>
Cut yourself so the fluid leaks out
>>
Just woke up
Can feel the style is still there
Afraid to look in mirror ;_;
>>
>>11685440
reschedule you dumb cunt
>>
>>11684465
OP this. or get a sock and fill it with rice and put it in the microwave. then apply to your eye. it should help.
>>
>>11683577

it will take a couple days to go from ok to terrible to ok to gone. don't fuck with it or rush it or you will turn it into a permanent condition
>>
>>11684465
Doesnt this spread the infection?
>>
pop it i've never gotten another one right after
>>
>>11686182
its not really an infection. its a clogged gland that fills up on the INSIDE of your eyelid
>>
>>11686206
>pop it
I can't imagine this is good advice4
>>
>>11686212

this, and hot water generally ensures it won't stay clogged and turn permanent.

I've had multiple removed when I was younger, when I get a bad one I just apply heat and I haven't had to get any needled and pricked for a while.
>>
>>11683636
OP do this
>>
>>11683577
>E MER GEN CEEEE
how beautiful
>>
>>11685440
steam compress you retard. it'll make it smaller, but you should probably reschedule
>>
>>11686666
>6666
well do it faggot
>>
Thanks for all the support guys.
I called and canceled and when I was asked why I panicked and told the truth :(
I think it was a bad move as I got the " pretty busy week coming up" speech.
This thing hurts and itches at the same time.
I have a job where I have to use my eyes ALL day long.
No way I can work like this.
I think I will go to the doctor in the morning.
I hope you guys never get one of these monstrosities cause they suck.
>>
File: K+Knight+Appearance+2+copy.jpg (116KB, 800x944px) Image search: [Google]
K+Knight+Appearance+2+copy.jpg
116KB, 800x944px
>>11687320
Spoopy
>>
>>11688175
>I think it was a bad move as I got the " pretty busy week coming up" speech.
Yeah, no shit. If a guy cancelled a date with me because of that, I too would think that's pretty lame. 0 self confidence
>>
>>11684209
ptsd is effay actually
>>
>>11683577
wear clear frame hipster glasses
>>
File: AX21XY_1922183b.jpg (20KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
AX21XY_1922183b.jpg
20KB, 620x388px
Welp, the eye doctor says I am to greasy and unclean and thats why I got the stye.
I explained that I shower every day but dont use shampoo because I am sebum.

Doctor was not having it and says I must shampoo my whole head every day :;_;
>>
>>11690051
Shampooing your head has nothing to do with your fucking eyelids.

OP just apply a warm wet towel for 5-10 minutes 6 times a day.

Styes are inflamations on the lip of the eyelid, generally looking like a pimple starting in a hair follicle.

Chalazions are cyst like structures in the eyelid originating in an oil gland.

Warm compresses help move things along and encourage draining.
>>
>>11690284
He said that being so greasy caused a pore to clog
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.