[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up and got the wrong size for my Lemtosh, I will end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

I fucked up and got the wrong size for my Lemtosh, I will end up looking like pic related.

Is this an acceptable look or should I try to return them and take the 150 euro loss on the lenses?
>>
>>11677435
You will look like a gay sissy walking boipucci anyway
>>
>>11677454

Just because of the glasses?
>>
>>11677457
Yeah
>>
>>11677462

Is there any way to avoid that while wearing glasses?
>>
>>11677435
Wait and try them on. Sometimes is not that bad.
>>
>>11677466
Don't be so insecure, it's just my opinion, if you like them, wear them you fag. Don't give a shit what people say.
There are things that objectively bad, but your glasses here are a question of taste.
>>
File: tumblr_n5dqy36KUh1snnrqjo1_500.jpg (103KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5dqy36KUh1snnrqjo1_500.jpg
103KB, 500x500px
>>11677468

I did try them on and they seemed okay in the moment (wanted to try them on for a while so I was excited). Now I'm not so sure, and I'm going to be picking them up later today.

>>11677474

You know I was just taking you for a ride, right? I'm 1.83, 78kgs fit and late 20s, people don't look at me and think I'm a sissy, I don't expect slightly bigger glasses to change that drastically.
>>
>>11677489

Oh and that guy along with this one have the fit I was looking for when I got them, but I think they will end up being comically big for me in the medium I ended up getting.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72KB, 1130x786px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72KB, 1130x786px
best fit desu
>>
File: HarrisonFord.jpg (33KB, 615x400px) Image search: [Google]
HarrisonFord.jpg
33KB, 615x400px
>>11677602

Why did I fuck this up so much.
>>
>>11677609

What if they end up looking like this fuuuck
>>
plz respond
>>
>>11677619

just try it out.

if its not good. sudoku.
>>
>>11678733

I can't afford to waste 350 eurodollars on new glasses only to go back to my clubmasters friendo
>>
who cares, jesus
>>
>>11677435
might as well wear 3d glasses opie
>>
>>11679759

fuck you're triggering meeee
>>
>>11677435
You sure you can't return them for free?
>>
>>11680403

I could return the glasses but I'd take the loss on the lenses (since they wouldn't fit on another frame).
>>
>>11680883
pick a smaller frame and they'll cut the lenses for you, i did that for mine you retard
>>
>>11680994

I don't think that's an option, the geometry doesn't work if you cut the lenses that are already arranged for a specific size?

I got them by the way, I think they look huge, not sure if comical or not, but any smaller would probably be annoying having the frame in my field of view even more.
>>
File: mhg.jpg (89KB, 755x492px) Image search: [Google]
mhg.jpg
89KB, 755x492px
Alright, how bad is it, give it to me straight.

The only thing that makes this bearable for me is that I feel they look smaller in real life, the way I see it on the mirror, and not as big as I see them in these pictures.
>>
>>11682515

oh fuck off. you look fine.
>>
>>11682531
Are we looking at the same picture? The sizing on these is meme tier.

Here's how they're supposed to fit ideally.
>>
>>11682546
jesus christ then return them whats the point of this thread
>>
>>11682551

I don't know, discussion?

I can't return them, I got prescription lenses on them.
>>
>>11682515
pic 1 you have a jaw, pic 2 you have no jaw and a beak nose

fuck taking pictures
>>
File: mn.jpg (45KB, 575x641px) Image search: [Google]
mn.jpg
45KB, 575x641px
>>11682582

The nose is slightly hook-y, my jaw is fine.
>>
I had the same problem actually. I bought them and in the store it looked fine but then days after you realise how they look way bigger on you and not like for example the james dean picture. I got small size and they still look the same just like they look on you so i guess i just have a small face. Anyway i got used to them, realised it also heavily depends on the angle lightning of pictures and i'm just okay with it. I would rather have a size smaller yes but it's not that big of a deal. Anyway i am fairly sure they actually can use the lenses in a size smaller cause i once did that (also moscots), atleast if the store is willing to do that but i'm pretty sure it's possible so atleast try to find out, if not , then they still look fine.
>>
>>11682557
can you not take out the lenses i dont know how glasses work
>>
>>11682613
And yes you are insecure. Work on it
>>
>>11682613

At least you had the certainty that you couldn't size down. I don't feel like being that weird asshole to the people at the store I bought them, I think I'll stay with them at least for now, and maybe eventually turn these into prescription sunglasses and get a size 44 down the road.

I also feel the smallest size would probably feel weird in that it would restrict the field of view too much, as I said earlier, but I say that coming from clubmasters, maybe once I get used to seeing the frame again this won't be a concern.
>>
I think I've reached the acceptance stage, hold me.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.