[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinspo Pro Ana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: nc.jpg (19KB, 236x378px) Image search: [Google]
nc.jpg
19KB, 236x378px
Any tips on Thinspo?

I do great once I get past the initial hunger and I start to feel awesome, but some days it's tougher than others to get to the good hungry.

Any tips?
>>
Just keep going
Contuinity matters the most
>>
when you're hungry, drink water

or eat celery. fibre is very good for you and celery is low calorie.

it's way easier for me to enjoy celery with with peanut butter, which is unfortunately high calorie. however, you can get powdered peanut butter (for which you add water) which is super low calorie and tasty. so maybe those will help you.

t. 120lbs 5'10
>>
>>11660913
post a fit pic interested in how that ht& wt looks
>>
File: me - Copy.jpg (162KB, 737x1149px) Image search: [Google]
me - Copy.jpg
162KB, 737x1149px
>>11660929
all my pics are awful anon, sorry

been thin forever, only got into /fa/ recently

i have a shirtless pic if that'd work better to demonstrate how your body might look

hope pic related helps
>>
>>11660934
but why be thin tho if you're not effay you retarded fuck
>>
>>11660947
what kind of dumbass question is that? i literally just said i got into /fa/. i want to be effay. i just don't have all the clothes together yet. starting out is expensive.
>>
>>11660961
i mean you've been thin for such a long time and have tips as with the celery and peanut butter lmao wtf dude why do u do that if ur not effay wow what a faggot end ur life
>>
File: 1442120654990.jpg (104KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1442120654990.jpg
104KB, 1024x1024px
>>11661044
chill anon i can't handle being memed on so hard

i'm naturally thin. i have a strong metabolism and i've never ate that much. always skipped meals out of a lack of interest.

the celery and peanut butter thing came from a recent interest in losing more weight. i want to be 115 lbs rather than 120. so i started counting calories now eat about ~1200 a day.

i found that celery and peanut butter is a great snack that's easy to get in without throwing off your weightloss plan.
>>
>>11660934
other poster is an idiot you look cool
shirtless would be helpful but no big deal if ur not comfortable w it
>>
File: 1.png (518KB, 992x550px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
518KB, 992x550px
>>11661100
no problem anon

>other poster is an idiot
yup

this picture is equivalently shitty, but it should demonstrate what it's like well enough

i have a very boxy frame, so in all likelihood if you're that height and that weight your ribs will be a fair bit more pronounced
>>
>>11661099
there's no such thing as a high metabolism
you just eat little, you said it yourself

gosh what a fucking moron lmfao
>>
File: 1-Down.jpg (68KB, 884x800px) Image search: [Google]
1-Down.jpg
68KB, 884x800px
>>11661124
>there's no such thing as a high metabolism
>>
>>11661110
v /fa/, even if you're just starting you're leagues ahead of the skinny fat flock that regularly posts here
>>
>>11661129
thanks anon, you're sweet
good luck with your weightloss, if that's what you'd like to do
>>
>>11661128
Not the guy you're replying to, but you're an idiot. And he's right, why even get so skinny when you don't dress well? Why not try doing instead of not doing (ie; working out vs just not eating)? Your life won't be an iota better when you're 115 lbs then when you were 120.
>>
>>11661202
To add on, the only people who will say you look good just want to validate their own body type. And difference between high and low metabolism is <10%.
>>
>>11661202
>And he's right, why even get so skinny when you don't dress well?
who gives a shit? i was already skinny, it wasn't a conscious decision before. i was just skinny. and i am going to dress well. that's the idea. i'm pouring money into clothes slowly, i just don't have the disposable income to go out and purchase an entirely new wardrobe instantly.
>Why not try doing instead of not doing (ie; working out vs just not eating)?
I do both. I do cardio and i'm on AllPro. I just haven't made a ton of progress. I'm trying, anon.
>Your life won't be an iota better when you're 115 lbs then when you were 120.
Not expecting it to be, I just feel like I'd be happier with my body type at 115 than 120.
>>11661208
>the only people who will say you look good just want to validate their own body type
That's fine. I'm not doing this for anyone but myself. You shouldn't require validation from others to look how you want. I like being thin.
And, for the record, a lot of people like the thin look and i've never had trouble finding relationships.

why are you so cruel to someone you've never met about something so inane?
>>
how do you guys do this? im still 1100 calories under budget and am having two pieces of bread for dinner, where do the calories come from?
>>
>>11660934
I like your hair anon

skelly + long hair masterrace
>>
Thinspo has its own thread go there.
>>
>>11661221
I'm in the same boat as you dude. I have a clear idea of the aesthetic I want and my body is almost there, but I just don't have a lot of money to spend atm.
>>
File: arthur-nory-104.png (340KB, 380x568px) Image search: [Google]
arthur-nory-104.png
340KB, 380x568px
>>11660871
Kys
>>
ALL of you have a mental illness. I had an eating disorder when being scene was cool in like 2006. I was around 130 lbs 6'1 lol. get help. go to the gym and compare yourself to healthy people.
>>
There's already a thread for this

>>11661256

saged
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.