[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else hate how the ripped jeans are now fasionable? It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (112KB, 637x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 637x630px
Anyone else hate how the ripped jeans are now fasionable? It makes you look like trash.
>>
they have always been kinda cool

Really it's only ever cool if you don't buy them ripped like faggot in ops pic
>>
I like them in some sort of boho-concert look and diy'd, but that's really it
>>
>>11646376
But I am trash! Ripped Jeans look like shit if you buy them ripped already and combine them with clean ass clothed like the guy in /op's pic. But ripped jeans with boots and maybe a military jacket are effay in my opinion.
>>
>>11646567
this. ripped jeans are cool if youre not a pussy like in OPs pic. go hard or go home
>>
File: IMG-20151027-WA0003.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151027-WA0003.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
Tfw Last weekend I tripped twice on my cheap-ass plastic cruiser skateboard and tore both knees of my black skinnies and they fuccboi'd right up.
>>
"now" fashionable?

What fucking rock have you been living under since 2005?
>>
>>11646567
Even ripping them yourself on purpose is generally better. Often the holes look too deliberate on store bought. You really just need to take a knife and start slashing at the knees.
>>
>>11646376

He gets more bitches than u
>>
>>11646376
mom?
>>
>>11646591
Tripping twice on a penny board whie wearing black skinny jeans
>you were already a fuccboi
>>
>>11646376
>ripped jeans are now fasionable
>now
>>
File: image1xl.jpg (22KB, 290x370px) Image search: [Google]
image1xl.jpg
22KB, 290x370px
>>11646376
That pic's jeans are /fa/.

You on the other hand probably use something like pic related, so no, yours are not /fa/
>>
>>11646624
They've been on and off since before then. They're a trend.
>>
>>11646624
i was just going to say. yes distressed has been extra popular this year but it's been popular for a long ass time and will continue to be an alternate to normal jeans even if the popularity slips a bit.

ur dumb op
>>
I kept seeing niggers wearing shredded jeans over another pair of pants in the middle of summer. it looks pretty good, though, I must say.
>>
Man, wasn't the whole point of wearing denim to prevent your knees from getting fucked up/unfuck your legs in a fall?
>>
looks good on kanye-sama
>>
>>11648199
kekked and i don't even know why
>>
nothing wrong with it. He pulls the look off well.
>>
>>11646376
>beard
>undermeme
>unflattering too tight jeans
>distressing
>pin roll above ankle
>shitty meme sneaker
>no socks

Is this tasteless fuccboi bingo? Is it possible for a single outfit to contain more pleb trends than this?
>>
>>11649129
change t-shirt to simple gosha t-shirt with just his name on it, sohes to yeezy 350, and we are pretty close to perfection
>>
>>11649117

Yah he does pull it of well
>>
>>11649129

NOt really senpai, probably gets more bitches than u /fa/gs wearing rick owens and ozeweegos
>>
Would those pants be good on a Spanish boy?
>>
>>11646376
pre-distressed jeans in general are garbage, but diy ripped jeans can look great as long as they aren't the focus of the outift
>>
>>11650450
You probably dress like shit.
>>
>>11652017
I don't understand this meme. Self distressed jeans always look like shit, cuts are always too clean, leaving just a hole where your knee juts out. Good pre-distressed can achieve a level far above what any of you can do yourselves because the workers are fucking paid to do it.
>>
>ripped jeans are now fasionable
huh wha
>>
I am NEVER EVER wearing this shit, no matter how "fashionable" it is, it looks bloody awful
>>
pre ripped jeans are an insult to those who can't afford new clothes.
>>
>>11652952
Where to cop good black denim
How do I distress in an aesthetic way?
>>
>now

They were big in the 80s and 90s, y'know.
>>
>>11646376
they're cool fagget you just cant pull'em off
>>
>>11652979
then spending 10$ on a shirt is too, when there are thrift stores
or how about spending any amount on hobbies
what an insult to people who can't afford to have hobbies
let's not eat anything but the cheapest food we can find, lest we insult the starving africans
fucking pseud
>>
>>11653194
i get what you're saying, but ripped jeans really are the epitome of disregard for clothes and people who can't afford them.
Plus that's just stupid considering they often cost MORE than regular "full" jeans. Wearing a ripped jean just shout "I have no taste and am a trend follower".
>>
i don't know what you're talking about, but the look good on me
>>
literally only ever looks proper when the tears are natural
>>
>>11653207
why are you posting and not volunteering at a charity this very moment? as if you give a fuck about poor people, talking shit from ur desk
>>
>>11653210
well you think g-eazy dresses well so ur opinion doesnt mean much friend
how vanilla can you get
>>
>>11648031
You should try it with the wrists and collars of your shirts. I think it would be a great look for you.
>>
I'm old enough to have seen the ripped jeans fad come and go at least three times.

I wonder what they'll push on us next.

90's look?
>>
>>11648116
well said
>>
>>11648176
>every time you un-bend your knees you have to pull your jeans up off your thigh/calf sandwich

most impractical jeans ever. would not wear
>>
>>11646376
>now fashionable
>now
>>
>>11652934
Your probly look like shit
>>
>>11653210

geazy dresses pretty solid but basic
>>
>>11650311
So if you change two of the three pieces in the fit, it'd be good? You realise that can probably be said for most bad fits.
>>
>>11649129
youre beta as fuck
>>
>>11654129
No, he's saying that those changes would make it the most tasteless meme fit ever
>>
>few ripped two holes in the knees of my khaki joggers last year
>tfw I can't sow
I really wanna repair them, might even put a pocket over one of the knees, or a patch.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.