[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jeans and Pants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I wanted to start this thread because I bought a pair of maroon jeans (pic related) for a cosplay, and now I don't wear them because I can't really pair them well with anything. Please leave suggestions or ask about pants you own as well.
>>
>>11599449
Depending on how they fit you at the thighs you could cut them into shorts, I think the color would work a lot better as shorts. If they're loose in the thighs do shorts but if they're tight definitely don't.
>>
>>11599453
sure man, might try that, I hate letting things just hang there in my closet
>>
>>11599449
http://www.riverisland.com/men/suits/slim-fit/berry-slim-fit-suit-jacket-294492
>>
>>11599449
I have some maroon 508s I got a few years ago that look great with black, white, grey, or off-white. I even occasionally wear a light blue button up with them and it looks fine. Honestly, maroon is one of those colors that can add something to a bland outfit without being overpowering and also isn't overplayed.
>>
>>11599947
yeah it's a basic like mustard and navy. that shade and fit is kinda suspect tho maybe just do neutrals or muted colors and maybe wear long shirts to cover your weird package.
>>
>>>11599449(OP)
one of my best summer purchases was a raggy pair of 559s cut into shorts. they're raggy af but wear well and pair well with tons of stuff.
>>
So wait, firstly, new to this board, and thank you guys for being actually decent compared to some of the shit on this site. Secondly, is really transforming them into jorts really a solution, because I dont know about where you guys are, but I haven't seen a fashionable person wear jorts in my life
>>
>>11599449

THEY UGLY AS FUCK, just make them shorts
>>
and here comes the curtness. But okay guys, ill take your word for it.
>>
>>11599449
I think they'd go well with a grey t-shirt and cream/white sneakers, maybe add a navy blazer/sportcoat
>>
>>11601699
>yeah it's a basic like mustard and navy. that shade and fit is kinda suspect tho maybe just do neutrals or muted colors and maybe wear long shirts to cover your weird package.
What now?
>>
File: IMG_20160807_145858.jpg (119KB, 720x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160807_145858.jpg
119KB, 720x819px
>>11602594
You could probably do this kinda thing with that color and cut.
>>
>>11599453
Why not to do it with tight ones?
Slim and short shorts are the best uwu
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.