[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does anon wear at the office?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

What does anon wear at the office?
>>
>>11598766
I can't stand desk work.
>>
>>11598769
I do warehouse work and would die to work to at a desk
>>
i work in finance, 90% of the time im at my desk in front of the computer and dealing with coworkers, with the occasional meetings with big bosses once every few months.

i have no idea why we are required to be in formal office attire whereas the sales and marketing people get to wear whatever they want when they're the one that go out and meet clients and business partners all the time.

shit make no fucking sense.

/rantend
>>
slim fit oxford
slim fit tan dyed jeans
colorful calf socks
sneakers

work at a doctors office
>>
>>11598789
Get a sales job. It actually gives you a reason to maintain a good appearance. Warehouse work is for ugly autists with no social skills, just like security guards.
>>
>>11598831
This is actually wrong for the most part. Warehouse Work requires a lot of social skills and most people there are failed Chads who bully everyone else to make themselves feel better about being 30 - 50 in a warehouse.
>>
>>11598853
Politics with coworkers exists at all jobs. That doesn't mean moving shit around requires much social skills.
>>
I think my only options are buttoned shirts. I don't wanna tuck them in though. Any recommendations?
>>
>>11598864
>That doesn't mean moving shit around requires much social skills
You've clearly never worked in a warehouse. You have to talk to the drivers, the customers, each other, and each other is the biggest part because if you do get someone with bad social skills they usually put things in the route places then never mention it to anyone causing problems for others. Warehouse Work is okay for the money if you are between high school and college but its not a job I recommend.
>>
>>11598868
get flat bottomed shirts that aren't made to be tucked in. if they have a shirttail they'll just look odd untucked
>>
File: _10589795[1].jpg (259KB, 1100x1687px) Image search: [Google]
_10589795[1].jpg
259KB, 1100x1687px
>>11598766

Pic related.

>Be a freelancer
>Work from home
>Don't have to wash or shave

How can I be /fa/?
>>
>>11598886
Lift weights do cardio and wear sportswear all the time

like the bearded manlet from ex machina
>>
>>11598853
There may be an element of truth in this but >>11598831 made me kek as I'm a certified autismo and work in a big dusty warehouse. I love the dark lighting, the shifting about a lot and minimal office politics crap. Better than being out of work and suits me to a T.

I've pretty much resigned myself to never having a career, and dressing nice is pretty much only after work hours.
>>
>>11598874
Got any recommendations of brands I should look into?
>>
>>11598969
if you have the cash the brand untuckit is really good. that's the only brand i know of that deals with shirts exclusively in that style
>>
>>11599384
Will look into it. Thanks mate
>>
>>11598831
i have a warehouse job and a security job to be able to afford university. pls no bully :(
>>
>>11598766
summer:
sperrys with no socks
tucked in plaid or solid button down with top button unbuttoned, oxfords too
brown/grey/navy khakis/chinos

not summer:
same as above but I'll wear dress shoes or boots
I'll wear a sweater over my shirt if it's cold
>>
File: wusLrap.jpg (711KB, 1632x1632px) Image search: [Google]
wusLrap.jpg
711KB, 1632x1632px
Time to grow up kiddos
>>
Thoughts on something like this for the office?

https://tateandyoko.com/collections/shirts/products/naked-famous-denim-regular-shirt-lightweight-hairline-stripes-blue
>>
>>11600501
You look like a male secretary for a doctors office
>>
>>11600501
liking everything but the cardigan. w2c pants
>>
File: Thread Derail.gif (138KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
Thread Derail.gif
138KB, 500x450px
>>11600502
le let le me le see le it le from le the le back XD hahahhahaha
>>
>White shirt
>Black jeans/trousers
>white gats/ white CPs/ black derbies
>>
>>11598766

During the winter hoodies and t-shirts, jeans and joggers if it's gym day. During the summer t-shirts, polos if I feel like dressing up, shorts and sweatshorts.

I work as a software developer and there's no dress code or anything.
>>
Summer: cotton chinos and linen/silk shirts.
>>
>>11601918
>>
File: d07.jpg (24KB, 600x677px) Image search: [Google]
d07.jpg
24KB, 600x677px
Work in architecture. Can pretty much wear anything, dressed up or casual.

Our Legacy, APC, Acne, Undercover, Margiela, CPs and other memes usually what I'm dressed in.
>>
purogramma-kun here
black or white plain t-shirt
black skinnies
black sambas or stans
>>
>>11601926
Pajeet, my son
>>
>>11601995
other guys look like typical high schoolers
>camel chinos
>disgusting brown or blue fashion sneakers
>a cheap hm sweater
or like autism
>autism running shoes
>jeans that are too wide and too short
>graphic tee, plaid shirt 2 sizes too big with short sleevels
>bad posture, fat, buzzcut
>>
>>11598886
This. Except I enjoy the abomination that are sweat shorts.

I actually got a shitty part time job that is partial customer service just so I'd still have interaction with people, but people are fucking morons. At least it keeps me clean.
>>
>>11600501
low waisted pants have no place in adult fashion
>>
>>11598831
fuck sales jobs, i'd rather work security for my whole life than having to talk people into shit that they don't want
>>
>>11601724
ha okay that's weird I actually got carrot, was there a subliminal message in that gif?
>>
>>11598769
thats exactly why they give you a chair, anon.
>>
File: 1470531842257.jpg (16KB, 274x266px) Image search: [Google]
1470531842257.jpg
16KB, 274x266px
>>11600502
>>
>>11601724
lettuce.
>>
>>11598831
Are you sure you're not the autist lacking in social skills? Rather rude.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.