[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$217,152 for a gadmamn PURSE ! Goddddddd daaaaamn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-08-05-15-19-09.png (884KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-05-15-19-09.png
884KB, 1080x1920px
$217,152 for a gadmamn PURSE ! Goddddddd daaaaamn
>>
pinkbirkin.lj.ru
>>
>>11596519
If you think this is real, just kill yourself.
Nice b8, though
>>
>pay in monthly installments

idk whether to kek or to cry
>>
It's exotic leather, what did you expect? The non exotics are still pretty expensive though
>>
>>11596519
>muh crocodile

bein rich doesnt stop ppl from bein delusional
>>
>>11596519
I mean yeah there's probably women who'd pay that to not go through the hassle of trying to get a new birkin in person, but I don't know how vestiaire vet their items to ensure authenticity and you'd probably be paying more than for new (I mean I don't know how much pink croc birkins go for, but I don't know of any other design that goes for that much new). Seems like a rip off.

Plus they're a bit too "obvious" now anyway. If I saw someone with a birkin I'd assume she's trying to make a point rather than actually into the bag.
>>
Something that expensive must be fashionable
>>
isnt this what logan gave rory that one time
>>
>>11597961
with large ticket items you send the item to their hq and they vet the item's authenticity and act as the shipping agent
>>
Birkins are tacky as fuck. A literal meme bag, and in many places you're liable to get your arm chopped off for it

Bottega Veneta is leagues ahead of this French horseshit
>>
>>11597961
hermes manages their product like ferrari
you have to be a regular, spending big money on other items for them to eventually tell you that they "actually have a birkin in the back"
>>
>>11598004
Hence why I said there's probably women who would pay that to avoid the hassle.

Doesn't change the fact they're obvious now though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.