[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i smell good without perfume, something like unintentional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1469446721905.png (612KB, 1178x662px) Image search: [Google]
1469446721905.png
612KB, 1178x662px
how do i smell good without perfume, something like unintentional good smell.
>>
Unscented deodorant and bath products, good diet, some genetics

I apparently smell like oats and baby powder naturally
>>
>>11590323
drop drugs
more water
good diet
exercise
"organic" care products
>>
nice smelling soaps and lotion based around cocoa butter
desu i've never seen the appeal of cologne/perfume, i just find it gaudy and think a more natural scent is better
>>
Sometimes my BO smells like weed.
>>
>>11590534
See a doctor
>>
>>11590325
>I apparently smell like oats and baby powder naturally

I didn't know they let you visit 4chan on the retirement home's community computers.
>>
Keep a flower with you, shower everyday with body wash, use deodorant, and try making your home smell good too just in case it's making you smell.
>>
>>11590325
i bet you grab women right by the uterus
>>
Burn incence a lot. Woody smels
>>
>>11590638
DO NOT shower everyday. That fucks your body's natural oils and bacteria and you will smell. Shower every other day, or every third day even if you can handle it. You will notice your body will smell a lot less after a while.
As one other anon said - lots of water and a good diet will help as well.
>>
>>11590918
THIS
I bathe about once every four days in diluted apple cider vinegar and i smell fine.
Regarding genetics, there's an easy way to tell if you can smell good without much maintenance.
If you have hard earwax you won't have smelly sweat. If you have wet earwax you're screwed and will have to maintain yourself to a greater degree. Asians more often than not have the no smelly sweat gene and subsequently hard earwax.
>>
>>11590534
Do you smoke weed much at all? Its common in some weed fiends I know
>>
Avoid garlic like the plague
>>
>>11590539
Lold
>>11590698
Firmly grasp it.
>>
Laundry detergent that smells nice.
Also, good diet. My friend got pneumonia, had to go on some wierd af fruits diet. She ended up smelling like apples everytime she would sweat.
>>
>>11591136

This, I cut so much garlic that when I'm fucking my gf I can smell it coming from my hands as I sweat. Apparently she can't smell it though, but maybe she's just being nice
>>
A nice healthy diet.
Avoid food that makes your breath smell bad. The smell makes its way into your sweat. Especially onions and garlic
But a lot of it is genes. Back in high school, I sat next to this girl who had this lovely natural scent. I always wanted to tell her, but felt like it would have been super weird/awkward
>>
>>11590323
>cop pure iso-e-super
>dilute w everclear, use spray decant
>profit

It's basically anti-perfume, how skin should smell like.
>>
>>11590334
alcohol combined with dehydration makes you smell so bad.

alcoholics smell like the walking dead, jesus christ.
>>
>>11590534
I used to think this was the case, but now I think that I was just smoking so much that I just constantly reeked of fire ass kush.

>>11591101
kys you savage stinky barbarian
>>
>>11591189
Or maybe she likes it and turns her on with ur big garlic dick
>>
>>11591130
lmao.. no its not
>>
>>11590323
One of the biggest tips to smelling good, even when you sweat: exercise a lot. Apparently sweat gets funkier because of a build-up of bacteria or some nonsense like that.

Also:
- Eat clean
- Drink less
- Wash your goddamn self
>>
How is it unintentional if you make an effort to smell good without perfume?
>>
>>11590323
Exercise, get your testosterone up, but don't fap or it'll fall down.
Bitches will adore your smell unconsciously
>>
lots of cranks in these thread.
thanks guys, but I'm not serious.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.