[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its weird coming from a 'fashionable' part of a 'fashionable'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: london.jpg (154KB, 954x350px) Image search: [Google]
london.jpg
154KB, 954x350px
its weird

coming from a 'fashionable' part of a 'fashionable' city you realise that the people who dress like /fa/ are actually the notably unfashionable lot

the taste of /fa/ is so far behind what is organically cool that coming back here after a couple of years is extremely unsettling

i just want to tell you all to not cop any of it, open your eyes, look at the way people dress and just develop your tastes in an organic sense

i understand that /fa/ is often a gateway: IE you click /fa/ because you know nothing about clothes and it seems like a quick fix.

but i promise you

you do not look cool

take it slow, lads. the best thing you can do for your own style is to never look at this board again.
>>
>Not browsing /fa/ to steal clothes, shoes, ideas and wallpapers
>Not browsing /fa/ to shitpost

Youre using it wrong famalam
>>
wait you people actually dress like you post in public?

i thought it was all a ruse. surely no one is that autistic.

wew
>>
>>11578885
post a fit
not mad but you sorta have to quantify what good taste is
>>
>>11578966
shit taste confirmed
>>
>>11578974
what
>>
>>11578966
my point is that you will honestly one day reach a point in your own development and self-confidence where you dont need to consult a forum about clothes because you are able to use your eyes.

not living in a shit area helps with that.

my point is that there is also no simple example of good taste. many creative outfits that look good in the real world dont look great photographed. most outfits praised here receive that praise because the picture is taken nicely. the funniest thing is that the kind of people who look good irl are confident enough that they would never take a picture of their outfit and post it here.

it just really upsets me to see so many young people so insecure and this place is actually making you worse at dressing yourself
>>
>>11578986
Yeah whatevs, post a fit
>>
>>11578986
Agreed 100%
>>
lol half the time these guys talk about abstract and tacky boots and coats from 1943 poland as fashionable, but nigga dont hate i still wear canvas vans
>>
>>11578986
>good fits dont look good on camera
Lol carry on guys. Shit fit confirmed 2016
>>
>>11578986
I have never sought validation from /fa/ ever.
>>
>london
>/fa/
lmao didn't like 900 people just get arrested for rape and death threats? not to mention the vast majority of london is either lads or tumblrinas. i'm not impressed, post a fit. that being said, /fa/ is definitely shit, i just come here for sale notifications and general inspo
>>
>>11580182
>/fa/ is definitely shit
>i just come here for sale notifications and general inspo
mate choose one, either it sucks either it doesnt.
>>
>>11580182
>/fa/ is definitely shit, i just come here for sale notifications and general inspo
>/fa/ is shit, i just come here for notifications and inspo

>/fa/ is shit, i come here for inspo
gg anon, you played yourself.
>>
>>11578885
>saudi Arabia
> effay
T. Mehmedi al farooq bin achmed
>>
>>11578986
>>
>>11580483
nice troll
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.