[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

W2c long sleeve black metal shirts?? With stuff on sleeves Doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1455453115505.jpg (60KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1455453115505.jpg
60KB, 604x604px
W2c long sleeve black metal shirts?? With stuff on sleeves
Doesn't have to be black metal I like folk metal too
I want Burzum and Bathory stuff
>>
http://holymountainprinting.bigcartel.com/
>>
>>11578742
you sound like a poser
>>
>>11578742
If you don't know that then you definitely are poser scum
>>
>>11578746
Dope but no Burzum or Bathory
>>
>>11578763
name five moderately obscure BM bands and I'll tell you.
>>
>>11578765
Plz don't be an autist that has to defend "muh music" this is /fa/ not /mu/
Also
Decayed
The second moon
Bazzah
Nomicon
Thy repentance
>>
>>11578778
Alright you're a true
the answer is FUCKING GOOGLE IT THERE'S NOTHING EASIER TO FIND ONLINE THAN BURZUM/BATHORY SHIRTS
And yes, defending music can be done on every board.
>>
>>11578778
>Jokes on you nigga i just googled "obscure black metal bands"
I only listen to Burzum, Bathory, Mayhem, and Gorgoroth and I only got into black metal from seeing the merch on /fa/

Suck my dick faggot
>>
NIGGA JUST WEAR A METAL TEE WITH A WHITE LONG SLEEVE UNDER
SLIGHTLY ROLLED UP BLACK TRACK PANTS OR PINROLLED BLACK SKINNYS
WHITE SOCKS
OLD SKOOLS

congratulations your are now effay :^{D
>>
>>11578742
you can still get the BABYMETAL Gimme Chocolate longsleeved shirts on their USA store.
>>
>>11578802
Who tf this nigga
It's not me
>>
>>11578788
Burzum mech is best merch. Seriously, they always put the best art on their sweatshirts.
>>
>>11578915
yeah including a crudely traced rendition of a DnD campaign book cover.
>>
File: panopticon waldgefluster.jpg (782KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
panopticon waldgefluster.jpg
782KB, 1200x1200px
>>11578742
Burzum and bathory stuff can be found everywhere
just google it, find what you want with the cheapest price.
only thing is certain albums have impossible to find merch (and i suspect most images we see of say Hvis lyset tar oss in white or gray, are either old, old merch of self-made bootlegs)
either way, burzum and bathory are good but they are entry level as fuck. i suggest you take a while to listen to black metal more, find what sub-sub generes you like, its a very diverse genere and as for me theres certain styles of bm i love and certain ones i loathe.
i've been into a newer trend of what i can only call "outdoorsman" black metal with bands such as panoptocon, nechochwen, and waldgefluster, etc etc.
i also hate the satanic sub-sub genre now despite formerly listening it like most entry levels
>>
>>11579150
good fucking post anon panopticon is god tier
>>
Not black metal but I would kill for a sarpanitum long sleeve

You might not like them but the early 90s scandi BM bands like burzum darkthrone mayhem immortal and bathory have the best shirts
>>
>>11578746
Know any other places like this? I usually just check the labels, but Im always lookin got new places to get merch
>>
I don't get why some many people say Burzum is entry level. I like black metal, and i have listened to obscure bands, some are good, but at the end of the day, Burzum is the best band ever imo, even though it's a one man band. It might be one of the most famous band, it's also one of the best.
>>
>>11580974
It's because their name gets brought up a lot when people talk about black metal, since they're one of the best. So people just assume they're entry level due to their popularity. The whole "level" thing is dumb as hell in my opinion, you shouldn't feel bad for listening to a band cause it's "entry", you should just listen to bands you like
>>
>>11580974
>>11581266
mostly because they started the atmo bm craze. which, by and large, fucking blows.
>>
>>11578915
>they
>>
>>11578742
Black metal is absolute fucking garbage and this meme needs to die.
>>
>>11581538
>stop liking what I don't like
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.