[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good outfit for first day back to school?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Critiques or suggestions
>>
>>11577892
I would wear a more fitting t-shirt
>>
i like the big t
>>
>>11577892
needs a buttplug
>>
>>11577892
why do you dress like this

good t, bad shoes.
>cargos
>>
>>11577892
I fucking hate this website and the kids that infest it.

There's nothing fashionable about this, you look like any other basic ass 15 year old on the street you fucking head ass.
>>
>>11577919
>basic ass 15 year old on the street
is that not a fashion style anon?
>>
>>11577916#
I'm just tryna fit in man
>>
>Not a single piece of loose wear
You look basic as
Get an oversized T-shirt, linen pants, and sandals.
>>
>>11577986
No becuase there's not effort and comes across as the bare minimum you won't even come across as fashionable or express any sense of individuality which is the point of fashion.

Kid looks like he walked into pacsun with a $100 and came out with the safest clothes he could buy
>>
>>11577986
Exactly. I'm not trying to be fashionable
Just not dress like an autist
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Better or worse?
>>
>>11578037
WORSEWORSEWORSEWORSEWORSE
>WORSEWORSEWORSEWORSEWORSE
>WORSEWORSEWORSEWORSEWORSE
>WORSEWORSEWORSE
>>
>>11578012
fasion -a popular trend, especially in styles of dress and ornament or manners of behavior.

I would say what he is wearing is definitely a popular trend in styles of dress friendo
>>
The better you dress, the better your grades. You don't even have to work harder, just look like you care. Don't go all out, but at least making some small effort towards looking like you go to a prep school with people in an income bracket you can barely comprehend goes a long way. You can even be a trendy fuck about it if you don't want to stand out. There is untold respect to be had.
>>
File: 1465578728895.jpg (88KB, 600x628px) Image search: [Google]
1465578728895.jpg
88KB, 600x628px
Str8 Trash Homie
>>
>full Rick
>>
>>11578037
bro you look like you shop at pacsun
>>
>>11578063
No even, he look basic as fuck it's "popular" becuase it's just a shirt, short and some tee shirt which is pretty much what any guy who knows how to dress themselves and whip their own ass would wear.

There's nothing fashionable or expressive about it he just looks like some basic mall rat.
>>
>>11577892
>>11578382
F U L L R I C K
U I
L C
L K
>>
>>11577892
Fuck that,
Pull up like this, Bitches garunteed
BTW
>Underage Detected
>>
>>11577993

That's not the point of fashion, if you're trying to fit in A+ you look basic as fuck, you will get no negative points and everyone will think you look fine.

/fa/ is not about dressing for other people
>>
>>11578014
well mission accomplished. you dont look like a retard but you dont look good either
>>
File: 1469819909398.png (273KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469819909398.png
273KB, 640x480px
>>11577993
>trying to fit in at school
>going on /fa/ or 4chan at all

for your sake go to mfa or teen mfa, it's only considered bad here because /fa/ is for goofninja contrarians that cherish autism
>>
>Good outfit for first day back to school

It's don't. Lower the expectations to floor level and then in a few weeks time, when people least expect it from you... BAM! kill everyone with your fashions
>>
Don't show your best on the 1st day in school. Completely blend in. Let everyone else get their attention. Then, when the back to school excitement has worn off, dazzle everyone and soak in the attention and astonishement.
>>
>>11577916
>cargos
Those are flat front shorts desu
>>
>>11578490
Thanks for the advice
Will do
>>
>>11577892
get rid of shoes and pants please.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.