[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seeing how the world is having a health-mania now, is it even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: adam-sewastianowicz-4.jpg (76KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
adam-sewastianowicz-4.jpg
76KB, 750x500px
Seeing how the world is having a health-mania now, is it even /fa/ anymore to smoke at cafes, drink too much red wine, looking malnourished and tired, being artistically depressed, etc?

Guys maybe this is an aesthetic of the past now?
>>
Double down. Make it super astetic. Plus the world is overpopulated anyway.
>>
I think it's pretty /fa/ to live healthily but still afford yourself some vices such as smoking or alcohol. Striking the balance between health-obsessed neurotic mess and suicidal fatalist.
>>
smoking hasn't been fashionable for a long time. If any of you go to a university, look outside the dorms are to find where the smokers gather and notice what kind of people are there. You will no longer be fooled into the cigarettes are cool meme.

99 times out of 100, they are skinnyfat metalcore afficianados with greasy hair, acne, and a posse of "plaid and suspenders indie guy" and stupid whores with chokers and avenged sevenfold shirts. This is true in most places with young smokers. The simple fact is, in a world where smoking has been revealed to be undeniably self destructive and stupid, only the weak, bullied people find themselves trying it.

The days of Camus or whatever introspective smoker you fags probably try to emulate are over.
>>
>>11561584
this seems to be true in high school and university/college, but once I started working and living the big city life, I found that usually the best dressed and most interesting people were always down for a smoke, even if they weren't regular smokers
>>
>>11562077
this
in the city, plenty of people still smoke and plenty of them are interesting and cool people
they don't smoke to feel cool, but they are cool and happen to smoke also
>>
>>11562077
forgot to add that although I enjoy smoking, it makes me feel like shit so I usually only do it in social situations when I need a break
>>
>>11561527
Go to China, it's still a symbol of prestige to smoke there.
>>
>>11561527
>looking malnourished
absolutely disgusting
literally just being edgy
>>
File: tumblr_mjo5wujXRr1qmhggvo1_500.jpg (70KB, 500x677px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjo5wujXRr1qmhggvo1_500.jpg
70KB, 500x677px
>>
File: 1467425113058.gif (3MB, 500x237px) Image search: [Google]
1467425113058.gif
3MB, 500x237px
>looking malnourished and tired
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.