[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad fashion related gifts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: [email protected] (614KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
E1031120_1_1280x1280@2x.jpg
614KB, 1600x1600px
>Birthday today
>Parents bought me pic related, a shirt with Westeros on
>All because I told them I watched Game of Thrones with them once
>Didn't like it
>didn't want to seem ungrateful
>put it on
>went downstairs
>parents started making fun of me for some reason
>I don't watch game of thrones so don't understand the jokes they were making
>dad laughs and says 'the way your belly is stretching the narrow sea it would take Daneries 50 years to cross!'
>then he says something like 'I don't think anyone would want to rule the seven kingdoms if they had puddles of anons fat sweat everywhere'
>pats me on the shoulder
>happy birthday son
>tfw I don't like this shirt because it makes me look like a continent

I don't want to be a dick. But they wouldn't buy me a shirt with Africa or Europe on so why do it with a fake continent? At least with a Europe shirt I could have fun with stuff like France being on my nipples or something lol. I don't know anything about GOT so it isn't fun.

Do your parents buy you clothes?
>>
>>11549891
better be bait
>>
>>11549897
I fucking wish
please answer the thread question.
>>
>>11549912
A part of growing up Anon is to accept the bad clothing gifts your family will buy you because they don't know you anymore because you're probably a shitty person who doesn't talk to them anymore or you've probably distanced yourself from them. Either way, Yes to answer your thread question. Just suck it up, take the shirt, say thanks, and never wear it.
>>
>>11549891
I always appreciate a T-shirt if it's made from nice material and fits. Doesn't matter what it looks like, you can wear it under shirts and sweatshirts :^)
>>
Your parents bought you a shirt just so they could roast you?

Damn man.
>>
>>11549891
>>/r9k/
>>
>>11549891
>>then he says something like 'I don't think anyone would want to rule the seven kingdoms if they had puddles of anons fat sweat everywhere'
>>pats me on the shoulder
>>happy birthday son
holy fucking shit this is gold, screencapped.
>>
>>11549891
>dad laughs and says 'the way your belly is stretching the narrow sea it would take Daneries 50 years to cross!'
this one is also gold, anons dad must be a pretty cool guy
>>
>>11549942
just sounds like fat anon is getting a reality check from top kek dad

I rate this roast seared
>>
>>11549950
I wasn't 'roasted'. I had my fucking birthday ruined by fashionless plebians.
>>
my parents are nudists
>>
>>11550050
pics of mom
>>
>>11549990
Sure
>>
>>11550057
>>11550050
>>11549930
topkek

>>11549891
my parents are dead
>>
>>11549891
Sell it
>>
>>11550139
I already put it on, so it won't get any money
>>
>>11549990
>I wasn't 'roasted'. I had my fucking birthday ruined by fashionless plebians.
Maybe you should lose some weight then.
>>
>>11550156
second this
your greentext makes it sound like you come straight from r9k
>>
>>11549891
Dude, your parents sound borderline abusive.
>>
>>11549990
>gets roasted
>"I wasn't 'roasted'"
>everyone can smell the fat cap crisping up from over here
Sure, OP. Suuuuuuure.
>>
>>11550140
Once worn is like brand new
>>
>>11549891
holy kek, that's hilarious.
i don't get clothing gifts from people anymore since i was like 16 because they all know the chances are im gonna act like i like it, wear it maybe twice, then never wear it again.
My friends will sometimes buy me something if they know for sure that I want it
>>
File: 1450372923549.jpg (221KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
1450372923549.jpg
221KB, 620x412px
/r/4chan/comments/4ucyyr/faggot_receives_a_birthday_gift/

Reddit sent me. Posting in a truly epic bread XD
>>
>>11549891
Despite the fact that my parents always comment on me dressing"nice" all the time and beng "picky", for my birthday they decided to buy me a shirt that was two stormtroopers riding a roller coaster and a pair of those plaid shorts that were trendy when i was in 8th grade.
My sister also bought me a t shirt with the v for vendetta mask on it for xmas once
said thank you both times but never wore any of them.
>>
>>11552482
<3333 I posted that kek
>>
>implying your parents didn't buy this for you just to tell you you are fat
>>
>>11549891
pay them no mind. youre a sick continent
>>
>>11552838
such is life
>>
>>11551871
Not when he basted it in his grease and juices.
>>
>>11549990
>I had my fucking birthday ruined by fashionless plebians.
What are you, 14? You're a stupid, fat, spoiled rat. Nowhere is it written that your parents have to gift you a present that you actually like, if at all. How can you still be living with your parents, Probably didn't ever work for a single piece of clothing, and call your parents "fashionless"?

Also: post fit, fatass.
>>
>>11549891
>>>/fit/
>>
>>11549891
Holy fucking shit dude
>>
i know this guy who's parents controled how he dresses because they dont want him to even resemble a mexi-nig. Everyday would consist of american eagle, abercrombie, straight cut jeans, and boat shoes.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.