[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fa/. One week ago I smashed my finger with a door and now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 20160724_001014.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160724_001014.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Hey /fa/.
One week ago I smashed my finger with a door and now the skin under my nail is black in some areas. I painted my nail black so it doesn't look that bad. I already went outside a few times with my nail like that and everybody asked my what happened but they don't seem bothered by my nail. I'm straight btw

What do you guys think? Is it effay? Have you done this before? Should I keep it like this until my nail heals?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-24-00-17-47.png (367KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-24-00-17-47.png
367KB, 1280x720px
>>11547857
Idk senpai it depends on how you look. Yung lean did this and it looked bretty OK imo. If you are ugly and tall I think it would look like shit
>>
>>11547857
It'll look even weirder when your nail falls off now
>>
so you didn't want to post a "ask a guy with a smashed finger anything" thread on /b/
fail
>>
>>11547857

Nobody really gives a fuck, I've noticed. The only time it was ever pointed out when two girls said, "I like your nails."

Straight, if that matters. I don't bother with a topcoat and let them chip.

I used to paint specific fingers, but then I always ended up feeling it was dumb and just end up painting the entire hand.

Since I've started my office internship I don't really feel like it would fly. Even if it is a startup, it's still business casual.

Enjoy it, dude. It really makes your nails feel nice.
>>
Ty for the reply anon. Do you have any pictures? I wanna see how it looks on you
>>11548034
>>
I've been painting my nails for about 8 months (straight guy). A friend of mine did it as a joke but it got compliments so I just kept doing it. It's honestly a lot of fun to try out different colors and finishes and stuff plus people will think you're edgy and subversive for not conforming to gender roles which can be a pro or con depending on who you associate with.
>>
i also paint my nails (sometimes only a few and sometimes only one) and i think people just respect it honestly
>>
>>11547857
no one gives a fuck aside from 'i like your nails' from a few girls. Mine are safety cone orange right now and literally the gayest color on the autism spectrum.
>>
Fuck my life did this with my thumb, blood under my nail made a dick shape and nail was concave in, been 3 months and hasn't even grown enough to be gone
>>
>>11547857
>painting a nail to cover up bruising
This is the worst excuse I've ever heard.
>>
>>11547857

that's ink isn't?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>11548302
>>11548067
These are true desu, just go for your whole hand OP it'll look dope, plenty of people do it, and I've only gotten compliments. Obvi it has to match your style, if you dress prep it'll look homo. But I dress a bit skater/ rock star inspired so it enhances that
>>
>>11547857
fatboi hands
>>
>>11548302
Nobody actually respects it, don't deceive yourself.
>>
File: black nails.jpg (68KB, 1016x343px) Image search: [Google]
black nails.jpg
68KB, 1016x343px
>>11547857
all depends on your personality dude. If you're not a submissive loser who submits to the standards of someone else then you have a strong personality, independent and interesting. Basically: do what you like because life is limited, so you better enjoy it.
>>
>paint nails round girlfriend's
>get home the next day and fall into what feels like a k hole
>ridiculous fever, vomiting, sweating buckets, throat so fucked I can't talk
>spend a couple of days playing JoJo before noticing the nail polish is chipping off and looks like shit, so peel it off
>better the next day

never painted my nails since but fuck me I want to
>>
>>11550187
Nah I have 57 kg
>>
>>11550737
glossy nails like that are awful looking all the same
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.