[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /fa/ so afraid of color?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Why is /fa/ so afraid of color?
>>
File: 1456907096194.jpg (27KB, 324x278px) Image search: [Google]
1456907096194.jpg
27KB, 324x278px
>>11545308
>Because muh subtly

Surely sempai will notice me if I blend into the background.
>>
When I started o be on /fa/ I had a variety of articles in different colors. But then I grew out of it and keep in my wardrobe minimal.
>>
>>11545329
>subtly
>>
>>11545329
Dude, listen. Girls love it when you literally blend into the shadows. The more you look like a shadow person or Nosferatu, the better. Every woman I've ever talked to like a guy that either dresses in only black and white because it makes them dark and mysterious. Sure, most of the girls talk to the guy wearing colors and they SAY they like his personality more, but he's just a pleb normie chad. Meanwhile, I'm lurking in the darkness, waiting for my chance to croak out a few awkward, irrelevant sentences to them and learn their name so I can stalk them on facebook for a few weeks before messaging them and asking them out on a date and then going on r9k to blast them when they respond or don't respond because I didn't want to talk to them anyway because women are inferior to men.
>>
>>11545373
>i dress for the approval of others
>>
>>11545378
>i'm too stupid to see that this post is obviously a joke
>>
>>11545378
autism
>>
>>11545373
So you pretend to be mysterious in sake of being a unique snowflake? So you're kinda like a scene girl or emo?
Lol, gay.
>>
I just buy all black because I can't be bothered with colors as it would limit my choices of pieces that mix together.
>>
>>11545308
>1 post about replica shoes that people bash on
>1 post literally bashing high fashion
>RO general (duh)
>2 newfags who can't find the fuccboi general
>2 shitposts

SAGE
>>
>>11545308
color, beyond the absolute basics, takes years to master and fully grasp. and wearing it requires confidence in ones own taste and aesthetic acuity.

on the other hand monochrome and tonal fits (like palewave) are very hard to fuck up and only require mimicry.

of course the benefits are the same as a capsule wardrobe: simplicity of fewer items, mix and match versatility, emphasis on quality of quantity.

it's impossible to know who here is anticolor out of philosophical preference and for whom it is a matter of necessity, inability, or fear.

this place is mostly high school - early college kids trying to figure things out, and getting shit on if they stray from some narrow nebulous strictures of what's effay at the moment. maybe when they're old they'll cut loose and actually enjoy fashion: https://youtu.be/Fo8jwJ_2l0c
>>
>>11545308
>>11545581
I'd agree with this,basically it's easier than color.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.