[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/m I need hair advice My hair is getting really long and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: hair help.jpg (148KB, 1000x590px) Image search: [Google]
hair help.jpg
148KB, 1000x590px
/fa/m I need hair advice
My hair is getting really long and I am finding it kind of messy and hard to maintain and just kind of ugly; and lots of people are telling me I should think about cutting it. The problem is I have curly hair but it's in pretty tight jewfro-like ringlets (you can see them in the back of the first pic) unless I brush it out and make my hair massive. The other problem is my really far back hairline. I've been considering a buzz but I don't want to regret it. What should I do?
>>
How about getting some fucking bangs and taking better care of your hair, go get that fucking mess styled or something, you look "no go greaseo"
>>
I know a lot of people will hate on my opinion, but wear it in a ponytail.
>>
>>11542307
But that's what's on the right
>>
>>11542377
i dont even know if there is much you can do with hair this frizzy
>>
>>11542276
DON'T get bangs, they will shrink into a tiny fro. Honestly, your hair has a flattering shape, it just looks like you need to take better care of the curls.

Start googling "curly girl method" of using no shampoo, go down the wormhole.

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/no-poo/the-curly-girl-method-for-coily-hair/
>>
Shave it all off.
>>
wax lip.
>>
Stop using shampoo and brushing your hair (seriously). Detangle only with your fingers. Do some deep conditioning or protein treatment weekly. Learn how to squish your hair in the shower so proper curls will form. Cut shorter (but not too short) layers so that it doesn't form this triangle shape, especially make the sides a bit shorter. Use curl creams and gels to define the shape.
>>
Do this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0csPhcQafWE
>>
>>11545255
Still looks bretty bad m8.
>>
>>11542264
Are you Australian? You look Australian.
>>
Wear a rolled up bandana.
>>
>>11545255
what was the point of the gym clips lmfao
>>
>>11542264
It looks good tied back to be honest, family.
>>
Hey i remember you from a bunch of face rate threads before. You're that cute freckled kid with curly hair.
As someone with hair very similar to yours, I suggest following
>>11543821
>>11543932
advice because that's exactly what I do and my hair is fine
>>
>>11543850
YEP
>>
Never underestimate the amount if conditioner you need to use. Look up squish to condish and plopping your hair. this is coming from about 14 months of growing curly hair out, probably even a bit curlier than yours. Don't keep treating your like it wa when it was short
>>
>>11548805
Listen to this guy OP. Conditioner will also fix the way it looks frayed
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.