[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beard growth of 2 weeks. I look like a pedi. Meanwhile my alpha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: 20160717_130435.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20160717_130435.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
Beard growth of 2 weeks. I look like a pedi. Meanwhile my alpha friend grows a superhero shade in half a day after shaving. Why even live.
My face is a pizza too and I have no idea why.
>>
Don't shave for one month, it takes that long to know if you can grow a beard. Yes it'll itch and look like shit for this time, deal with it.

For clearer skin, wash your pillow cases super often or sleep your face on a clean towel. Washing with water a couple times a day helps imo too.
>>
>>11524449
i get that beard in 2 days senpai, still pretty patchy though.
>>
>>11524449
If you're not growing a beard easily, it may be an indicator that your health is suboptimal. You may want to reconsider your diet, how much you exercise, and if you're getting enough vitamin D and zinc.
>>
Buy a trimmer so you can keep your fast growers under control while you wait for the rest to catch up.
>>
you might want to stop plastering your face all over 4chan if you ever hope to become desirable to women
>>
I don't understand how some "men" can't grow beards. I mean holy shit dude two weeks for that stubble? I can grow a full out beard in 3 -4 days.
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
>>11524449
Also that isn't even a beard. It's a mustache and goatee. It looks like you have low testosterone because hair doesn't grow on your neck, cheeks or just general beard region. Bad genetics for you.
>>
>>11524449
It's mostly genetics. You look like you're in your early 20s, it will probably get fuller over time
>>
>>11525143

Word I started taking zinc and vitamin D capsules last year and it has really boosted my tesosterone and sped up my beard growth. Hair thickness overall is increasing. Definitely consider it. Its LONG TERM, like 6 months until you see progress. But 2 containers of those supplements cost you like $30 and last like half a year so its worth it.
>>
File: IMG_0065.jpg (42KB, 442x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0065.jpg
42KB, 442x394px
At least you show some progress. My "beard" is composed of little hair so thin that you can't even see them most of the times (like the hair that grows on your legs when your age is like eleven or twelve). It's pretty annoying because you can see that maybe, just maybe I will be able to grow a beard but I'm already twenty years old so idk I have those type of hair in my neck too, some of them are more thicker than others.

Also I have hair in all my chest but again they're really thin. This is because maybe I've low testorene levels right, guys?? It's like I was meant to be a very hairy man but body is refusing to make the change from puberty into adulthood.
>>
>>11526921
>it has really boosted my tesosterone and sped up my beard growth.
No it hasn't, if your hair is starting to get thicker after 6 months it's because you're still maturing so your beard is beginning to fill in more
Journal of Clinical Endocrinology found no link with Vitamin D supplementation and levels of overall or free testosterone. Similar findings with zinc. The "Vitamin D and Zinc" evidence is basically on websites that sell supplements and redpill forums
>>
Get your test levels checked. Slow bread growth is a possible indication of low levels of testosterone
>>
>>11527725
Is that a bad thing??
>>
>>11524608
that's the worst advice you can give. You can already see from the beard growth pattern alone that his beard won't be good.
>>
>>11527394
don't worry, I was the same when I was 19/20. Now I'm 23 and while I still don't have a good beard, all these thin hairs have thickened and got darker. 1-2 more years and I'll be able to wear a beard.
>>
check your testosterone levels just to be sure they're not low
>>
>>11527802
yes, testosterone is treated as something bad by media but having low test is really bad for you while having normal to high levels is good

every 50yo man should get into trt

trenbolone and shit like that its a different story
>>
>>11528046
Well, I will wait to see what happens then, hopefully we can grow a descend beard by the time we are twenty five, lad.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Been wondering about a similar thing, this seems like a relavent place to ask.

Pic related is a little over a weeks worth of growth. I know it looks pretty shit and patchy here but is there any chance that it would fill out if I just let it grow? Always end up getting self conscious and shaving it around this time. I know facial hair is generally discouraged around here, but as a guy with a super bad case of the manlets its really the only thing I can do to let people know I'm an actual adult.

At the very least does it seem possible that I could grow a fuller one in a few years?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>11528231
other side

Also ignore the shit skin. I just had my first breakout in years for whatever reason, it's usually alright.
>>
>>11524449
You should use a trip since you post your face here so often.

Also stop being insecure.
>>
>>11528231
>>11528235
looks bad, shave.
>>
>>11528320
Yeah I figured, just thought I'd see if there was any hope...
>>
You people talking about low test are fucking retarded. Yeah it can affect beard growth but most of the time it's just genetics. Do you think Native Americans all just unilaterally don't have enough testosterone because most can't grow beards? Fucking retards.
>>
>>11528489
this. I have confirmed low test (3.26ng/ml) and my beard growth is definitely above average for guys my age.
>>
>>11527725
Does that go for all breads? Or just yeast leavened ones? More info please.
>>
>>11528508
Only wheat
>>
>>11528343
the density will improve with time, dont worry about it too much
>>
>>11527427
But I thought getting exposure to vitamin D from sunlight is shown to have a positive impact on testosterone and other hormones. Maybe it's less the D and more just that supplements don't work the same way as the regular process.
>>
>>11528556
Nah
>>
>>11528231
Don't shave yet. Use clippers to trim it down. Trim it few times, this allows all the hair that's growing in different phases to catch up to each other, and it will look fuller. As you can see, there are really short hairs, that haven't got to the growing phase yet.

My beard looks like shit from shaved state, but after 3-5 trims it is much more full. And my hair is way thinner, maybe a bit more densely packed.
>>
File: IMG_0066.jpg (787KB, 2448x2027px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0066.jpg
787KB, 2448x2027px
This is literally the only facial hair I'm able to grow (and I'm already twenty years old). Fucking Native American genes, man... should I end it all, /fa/gs??
>>
>>11528995
Why did you censor half of the crease under your lip?
>>
>>11529081
Probably some gay piercing
>>
>>11529081
A pimple that looked disgusting kek sometimes it amazes me how much detail the IPhone camera can capture.
>>
>28
>zero facial hair except for pedo-stache

Fucking kill me.
>>
Beardlets, when will they learn
>>
I'm very hairy and grew a small thick goatee and side buns like before even high school but I'm now at 20 and almost nothing changed. What the fuck is to blame? I'm Mediterranean(not a hairless race), have a good diet, enough vitamin D, and high testosterone count. What is the problem? Can I do something to accelerate beard growth?
>>
>>11529863
You need more testosterone. Best way to do that naturally is to frequently ingest doses of semen. Better get on it.
>>
File: IMG_20160718_233956.jpg (71KB, 552x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160718_233956.jpg
71KB, 552x719px
Sup homo's
>>
>>11524449

beards are a lot of work to maintain

be glad you dont have to do so
>>
>>11529932
Sup fatty.
>>
>>11524449
I wish i had your facial hair growth. I had no facial hair really until college, but now I get coarse hair on my upper lip, sideburns, chin, and under my chin and a some lighter hair on the sides of my face. Shit looks horrible, I shave every 2 days.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.