[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Fogel just an un-effay Telly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: received_521895614677712.jpg (23KB, 745x300px) Image search: [Google]
received_521895614677712.jpg
23KB, 745x300px
Is Fogel just an un-effay Telly?
>>
Lmaoo he's the same guy from kids????? I hade no fucking idea
>>
>implying HIV is /fa/
>>
People hate Kids because it's supposedly "ooh edgy" but that's the point. The kids are assholes. The cult crowd around the film is what made it like that. Bunch of faggots who think following the behavior in the movie is good.

As a kid who grew up in that type of environment in the 90s and saw asshole teenagers of the time when I was a kid, they were like that. It's an accurate depiction of actual 90s youth. Not the "I'm a 90s kid! Look at my gameboy color!" bullshit.
>>
File: family.png (124KB, 611x427px) Image search: [Google]
family.png
124KB, 611x427px
>using a Daniel Johnston song for this disgusting, sybaritic movie

Will God smite these perverts?
>>
>>11520385
you're like 30 years old and you hang out on anime forums

im pretty sure you are human garbage and in no place to talk shit about anyone
>>
>>11520385
when they yell at the gay couple :(
>>
>>11520426
Fuck off kid.
>>
File: fittad.png (314KB, 255x621px) Image search: [Google]
fittad.png
314KB, 255x621px
>>11520493
who the fuck are you calling a kid? ill beat your sweet little ass any fucking day pal
>>
>>11520355
It is man, look how skinny Chloe was

>>11520486
yeah :(
also when Telly spits on that black guys eyes and hes all cut up and shit, was that intended to give him hiv?
>>
>>11520330
nope, 2 different guys
>>
>>11520741
Nice iphone kiddo
>>
>>11520385

it's still pretty edgy if the whole point of the movie is just to show kids doing horrible things, even if its true
>>
>>11521055
I don't think he knew he had it at that point of the story
>>
>>11520323
doesnt fogul rape someone in that movie, thats pretty fa
>>
>>11521648
its the movie RENT but good
>>
>>11521787
yeah when a white person does it, not a black guy
>>
>>11521779
apologies, I meant on the part of the narrative itself, not Telly's intention.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.