[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I currently wear autism shoes but I don't want to dress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1452932571949.jpg (86KB, 423x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1452932571949.jpg
86KB, 423x1021px
I currently wear autism shoes but I don't want to dress as an autist anymore. What shoe can I get that will look non-autistic in the most possible social situations and will go with the most possible outfits?

Also if you can recommend any simple clean-cut outfits that would be great. I'm 5'11 125lbs for reference.
>>
post fits
>>
stan smiths are safe as fuck and go with everything
but they might be too out played by 16 year old girls in your area
I have only seen a single person wearing stans in my area
>>
>>11512303
outfits? I currently wear track pants and 2 H&M shirts I alternate everyday.
>>
>>11512339
same

>>11512341
post pictures familia
>>
>>11512280
If you don't want to sacrifice the comfort of your autism shoes, go for Nike Air Max TNs. They usually cost around $110.00

If you just want to fit in with the normies more (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) go for Adidas Stan Smiths.These could range anywhere from $80.00 - $400.00 (WARNING: normies may not like Stans anymore. I don't know because I don't really care what normies think or like. I might be one and not even know it).
>>
File: adidas-gazelle-mint-3-864x632.jpg (33KB, 864x632px) Image search: [Google]
adidas-gazelle-mint-3-864x632.jpg
33KB, 864x632px
>>11512339
everyone wears them where I live, it's like roshes a year ago
try sambas or gazelles instead, they're less played out and they go with everything, depending on the color ofc
>>
>>11512280

Don't buy stan smiths

Get some derbies and 2 or 3 pairs of black and dark grey trousers, and about 3 or 4 well fitting shirts in white, light blue, dark green and beige, also, buy some grey socks. Keep everything washed as much as possible, on hangers and not folded or on the floor and ironed.

With your current description it sounds like you dress like absolute shit so before you can begin branching out to casual everyday wear it helps to get something slightly smarter and more versatile so that when you show up to something that demands more than jeans and a sweater you don't look ridiculous.

Once you have those, your next priority should be buying a coat that can be used everywhere before you buy some sneakers and all the other shit.
>>
>>11512407
agree, on clothes at least. I would think carefully before you shell out on derbys doe, decent pairs are pricey and cheap ones are shitty. Maybe get some good looking boots first instead.

dress 'nicely' at first, don't wear streetwear stuff.
And i honestly can't believe I am typing this right now, but check out alpham on youtube and his advice on clothing if you dont plan on being interested in fashion further.
>>
>>11512424
or teachingmensfashion or something similar, also decent tips for starters.
>>
>>11512407
depends on his age
>>
>>11512442

If he has no clothes, then no matter his age he should focus on first being presentable and finding something that can be used in both casual and smart situations.

>>11512424

imo a good pair of shoes last a long time, and if you take them to a cobbler they will last a lifetime, well worth the expenditure.
>>
>>11512280
Get yourself some decent leather dress shoes and slacks and a button down shirt (non Hawaiian)

It will improve your look immensely and you can still give off that "i'm a sperg" vibe you so desperately want. .
>>
File: jDimNTZ.jpg (98KB, 958x1061px) Image search: [Google]
jDimNTZ.jpg
98KB, 958x1061px
>>11512280
honestly? go ask MFA bro, get some desert boots or something

effay is on some next level shit that your tiny mind won't yet be able to comprehend
>>
Embrace it. Autism-core 2016
>>
File: 1375429658615.png (50KB, 1141x641px) Image search: [Google]
1375429658615.png
50KB, 1141x641px
>>11512684
most people dont need something to last a lifetime
especially not kids
>>11513407
pic related
>>
>>11512339
Which stan smiths, tho? The white ones with the green on the back?
>>
>>11512339
Seconded, black is more versatile though.
>>
>>11512280
You can do better than meme Smith's m8. Read the fucking sticky and lurk
>>
>>11512280
Adidas Gazelles or Vans Old Skools are pretty fool-proof
>>
>>11513479
That is probably the most common Stans you'll see. I'm a bigger fan of the white with the orange.
>>
>>11512280
Don't wear baggy jeans, but don't go full skinny
Get a hair cut
Get normal canvas sneakers or some expensive ass Nikes/Adidas if you feel normie enough
Wear plain t shirts in lowkey colors like grey, black, white etc.

Wa la you no longer look like an autist
>>
>>11514731
>wa la
>>
>>11512280
full rick
>>
>>11513479
navy
don't wear flashy coloured shoes. that's some 2014 shit
>>
>>11514731
shit advice
What's wrong with skinnies?
Also, no one should wear nikes/adidas except if they are a runner or a nigger
>>
>>11514916
You mean with the navy on the back?
Also, do you recommend all-white or nearly all-white shoes? I find it looks a bit weird.
>>
>>11512280
All memes aside Roshes are so basic that you literally can't go wrong and are as normie as it gets. Just get a black pair.
>>
>>11517038
As much as their played out if you are just going for fitting in with normies then no issues but standard canvas vans, chucks, Stan memes, etc
>>
>>11512365
>Nike Air Max TNs.

Air Maxes are ucking ugly
>>
>>11514930
>What's wrong with skinnies?
usually low waisted. skinny fits look awful on the majority of men who don't happen to be shaped like anorexic children. not to mention good non-stretch non-jegging fabrics are hard to find.
>>
>>11517132
i agree w u but
>men who don't happen to be shaped like anorexic children
op is 5'11 125lb.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.