[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is he?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Where is he?
>>
>>11507749
doing 10 years for cp
>>
>>11507749
the Tom Selleck of our generation
he's up in heaven with Zyzz and 2-pack
>>
probably at home I'd guess. I played counter strike with him like the other week.
>>
>>11507749

I haven't been on /fa/ for like 3 years and was wondering the exact same thing.
>>
>>11507749
He's gone anon. It's time to let go
>>
>>11509733
no he's not, he posted here like 3-4 weeks ago
>>
where is blah
>>
>>11509762
isn't she dead?
>>
i remember him from like a month ago he made like 10 threads with his face
>>
>>11509789
haven't been here for years, just started coming back is she?
>>
>>11509798
not sure, I know one femtrip died, another became a stripper/junkie, and one lurks still. I was on a lot of drugs at my peak of usage and interest in fashion when I came here so the names slip my mind.
>>
>>11507749
I believe he posted here within the last month or so, like >>11509737 says.

>>11509762
Dead.
>>
>>11509762
who is blah?
>>
>>11509809
so it's blah whose nudes got leaked then?
>>
>>11509806
>I was on a lot of drugs at my peak of usage and interest in fashion

what does usage refer to? or you're saying the peak of both your drug usage and interest in fashion?
>>
>>11509819
i meant to say usage of the site, although it could be applied to both
>>
>>11509806
>>11509809
yeah just found it, fuck.. she wasn't doing that great when i left so i can't say i'm super surprised but i'm still a little shocked

rip a qt
>>
>>11509815
>so it's blah whose nudes got leaked then?
Multiple female trips' nudes have been leaked at different times. Some have been illegal given the age of the subjects at the times taken.

Based on hearsay only, Blah was heavily involved with drugs (and eventually rehab), prostitution, and kinda disappeared from here before eventually showing up on a Canadian funeral home's memorial website. The only thing I have ever seen is the memorial page, meaning the former statements may be completely false or just rumors. If I remember correctly, her Tumblr was a bit scary.
>>
>>11509838
yeah now I remember. Pretty sure she's the trip I'm thinking about because the album title has a reference to being dead. I do remember her tumblr being a bit 'off'
>>
when will greaso die
>>
>>11509883
when people stop giving her as much attention as they do now, seriously just stop responding/talking to her and eventually she'll go away. I thought she was underage b& anyways?
>>
>>11507749
i see casey sometimes in downtown san jose bars

i don't say anything to him though and stumble away awkwardly in my full rick...
>>
>>11509883
>>11509911
That's not her you fucking imbeciles, I remember when I was new
>>
>>11510420
doesn't matter, what I said is still relevant, stop responding to the poster and they'll stop posting. Also if you came here after 2010 you're still new as fuck.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.