[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dress shirt and tie without going full fadora outfit? Does this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: example.jpg (27KB, 278x417px) Image search: [Google]
example.jpg
27KB, 278x417px
Dress shirt and tie without going full fadora outfit?
Does this ever work without slacks, a sweater or a sweater vest?

Let's face it at some point you grow up and realize you hate jeans and a band tshirt.
>>
>>11498014
You don't wear a tie with anything except a full suit or you end up looking like some retard graphic designer.

Just wear slacks or dress pants with a dress shirt, can add a sweater and that's good enough
>>
my vagina smells
>>
>>11498018
I don't want to buy slacks, I got a dress looking pair for occasions. Plus then I have to wear dress looking shoes. At that point I might as well stop pretending I'm not going on a shopping spree and get a vest or jacket to go with it and why didn't I just buy an entire suit while I'm at it?
>>
>>11498028
I think the real question is why don't you own a formal outfit in the first place...
>>
>>11498034
I do have a full formal outfit it's just not allowed outside certain formal occasions and ceremonies.

Do dress shirts just look ridiculous in general that they can't fit into run of the mill outfits and I gotta go the shitkickers/jeans/flannel/cowboy hat? A southern fadora would stick out here.
>>
fuck my big fat titties
>>
Bu-ut, Senpai! I poop from there!!
>>
People will probably notice my boner if I wear slacks. They're not comfortable, or built for function.
>>
>>11498050
wtf does this even mean?
>>
>>11498151
What the can't wear my formal wear outside formal occasions?
Or the dress like a stereotypical hillbilly thing?
>>
>>11498050
There is a middle point in the casual-formal range, and you're skipping over it.
A casual button-down shirt, textured dress pants, derby or slip on leather shoes, a sweater or a sports coat on top.

It's not a young guy fit, tho.
>>
>>11498238
I really am trying to find some middle ground on a casual/formal front.

That's petty much close to something I'd want to wear but
1. I don't want to start buying a bunch of new clothes till I figure out what I want to get rid of now.
2. Dress pants I just really really don't like.

Age thing don't matter, no way possible way I can dress worse than when I was a very young man.
>>
>>11498284
What kind of dress pants have you tried on?
I should have called them 'odd pants', it would have been more correct, those range from chinos to wool pants with some texture.

Anyway, the whole idea of that outfit is the texture. No piece should really be 'dress slick' like a suit, but rougher, probably heavier fabric.
>>
>>11498302
I'm not sure about what specific brands. Usually they're more of a dress 'slick' type like I couldn't afford a full suit or sports coat that would put this outfit together kind of look.

Kind of been aiming for the 'clothes that actually fit like they reasonably should' kind of look over the past few years. Maybe a textured or heavier fabric type of trousers like that would be a good start to keep an eye out for.
>>
>>11498393
I got one pair of chinos but again, fit sort of kept them out of use. Guess I'm gonna have to go through all my shit tonight and get a fuck this stuff pile ready to go.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.