[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CP Alternative £39.50 UK store INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY DW YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: SD_03_T03_1867A_Z0_X_EC_0.jpg (141KB, 1100x1430px) Image search: [Google]
SD_03_T03_1867A_Z0_X_EC_0.jpg
141KB, 1100x1430px
CP Alternative
£39.50
UK store
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY DW YOU FUCKING AMERIFAGS

This store makes reasonable quality stuff.
>>
looks garbage
>>
>>11485425
state of that
>>
>>11485434

looks mad different to CPs doesn't it

literally nothing eachother

white shoe not the same as white shoe

fucking americuck

tyrone fucks yo bish
>>
>>11485425
You'd think bringbong wouldnt be inbred to the point of not posting a link. You'd be wrong
>>
amerifags don't even have google reverse image search?

hows the stone age?
>>
File: SD_01_T02_4095_Z0_X_EC_2.jpg (108KB, 1100x1430px) Image search: [Google]
SD_01_T02_4095_Z0_X_EC_2.jpg
108KB, 1100x1430px
They do these too
but they are fat as fuck
and idk what is going on with this stitch
>>
>>11485475
Listen buddy, I'm not putting any effort in finding out what this is. You're the shill, you do the work.

Also Im not a burger and you should learn how to use the website
>>
>>11485503

http://www.marksandspencer.com/leather-lace-up-trainers/p/p22436409?prevPage=plp

There you go.

I hope you realise how privileged you are to be gifted with such a reasonably priced CP alternative by the British people. Every day when you wake up and don your cuck-core outfit and look down at your fresh as fuck, reasonably priced crepes you will think back to this thread and you will thank me.
>>
>>11485514
Looks like shit though, wouldn't cop. But that's the kind of stuff you've expect from a store selling the burkini.
Thanks anyways Nigel, I do appreciate the effort
>>
>>11485523
np vote UKIP
>>
>trying this hard to prop up the british economy
>>
> "Free flip-flops when you spend £35. Search free flip-flops to choose your pair"

Nice
>>
>>11485425
Just buy CPs, what are you, poor?
>>
sorry but I have lost all respect for amerifats recently

>need guns to protect themselves
>cop spots a gun on a guy that he had pinned down
>shoots him 5 times

only in America
what a shit hole

not even op
>>
>>11485920

>Just buy CP, what are you? Afraid of spendin $400+ on shoes that looks to classy
>>
>>11486007
Every week here we hear shit like
>kid plays with toy gun, shot by officer
>woman puts hand in bag, shot by officer
>man seen putting unloaded gun in trunk of car, shot by police
>teen with airsoft gun shot by police in front of family
>News: The police are doing their jobs!!!!!!!
>>
>>11485425
I have some M&S dress shoes. Absolute fucking garbage
>>
>>11486007
>be British
>try to butter your bread with a knife
>arrested, TV license revoked
>have to house muslim immigrants in my spare bedroom as per queens orders

literally just cuck my entire life up mate
>>
>>11485475
>britfag doesn't know that jewgle is a burger company
>>
it's time we retired the term "cp alternative"

achilles are not the best of the best. they aren't even the originals. the only people i've ever even seen wearing cps were socially retarded internet trendhoppers, fobs, and fuccbois. why do you guys want to look like that? let it go.
>>
File: laughing leon.jpg (33KB, 297x445px) Image search: [Google]
laughing leon.jpg
33KB, 297x445px
>>11486627
>mfw I found out that tv licenses were actually a real thing and not just a /tv/ meme
>>
>>11486627
how do any of those things even compare to having a corrupt police force
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.