[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I increase facial hair growth? Rogaine on the face?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: french empire.jpg (40KB, 400x364px) Image search: [Google]
french empire.jpg
40KB, 400x364px
How can I increase facial hair growth? Rogaine on the face?
>>
>>11483001
Become less beta
>>
>>11483007
How do I become more alpha?
>>
If you can't grow a full beard on your own, there's not a lot anybody can do to help. That's just genetics.
>>
File: sabastien_chabal.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sabastien_chabal.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
>>11483015
Read the sidebar on /r/theredpill. Lurk there occasionally. Develop a good understanding of the concepts and rules they have there, but don't waste all your time reading it – you'll only end up losing touch with reality. Design or download a training programme and start lifting weights. Start talking to women at every opportunity. Don't make excuses, just talk to them. It doesn't matter if they loathe the sight of you. Learn from the pain of rejection and become immune to it, but first understand why they rejected you. Maintain an abundance mentality – women are always replaceable. Change your attitude to one of dominance and ownership. Get used to demanding things from people, politely at first, then with charisma alone. Maintain eye contact. Develop enough self esteem to be a leader without merely posturing as one. Download a copy of Vin diCarlo's Attraction Code. Read it. Understand it. Link your understanding of it to your understanding of redpill concepts. Always look to improve yourself. If you're not improving, you're getting weaker.

Most important is to get to work on all that immediately. It will save you time and suffering. You won't like it at first, but if being alpha is what you really want, then it's your best bet.

Also, weightlifting helped me grow a beard. It releases testosterone. In about six months I went from fluffy high school dropout beard to bristly street fighting man beard. Zinc supplements are also good for synthesising testosterone, especially if they have magnesium mixed in, but they're most effective if you're signalling your body to produce testosterone by lifting weights consistently.
>>
>>11484228
Is this pasta?
>>
>>11483001
Ignore everyone here minoxidil works fine look it up
>>
>>11484228
Is there any other options besides being alpha or beta?
>>
>>11484565
only if you use it for the rest of your fucking life
>>
>>11484228
i can't find a copy of that book anywhere, physical or download. wtc?
>>
>>11484863
Wrong the average period is 6 months to one year and itll continue to stay. Even so eventually youll be able to grow hair on your own losing its use so nah. OP follow my advice it wont disappoint
>>
>>11483015
How do I become more beta?
>>
>>11484847
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_alphabet
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.