[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been lurking here for the past few weeks and the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: FASHI.jpg (1MB, 2787x2558px) Image search: [Google]
FASHI.jpg
1MB, 2787x2558px
I've been lurking here for the past few weeks and the world of fashion has really taken my interest lately. A lot of you seem to know a shit ton about different brands, designers, styles, etc. How do you know so much? i would like to become as knowledgable about fashion as possible. Are there certain blogs i should follow? are there zines i need to buy, websites i must visit? Show me how deep the rabbit hole goes /fa/.
>TLDR how do i become knowledgable about fashion
>>
you cant learn or study fashion
youre either effay or not
peace
>>
>>11457755
>A lot of you seem to know a shit ton about different brands,
90% of this board can only namedrop brands and don't know anything whatsoever
>>
>>11457823
you cant learn style, but you can familiarize yourself with different brands and styles to get a better idea of what you want your own style to be
>>
I am also interested in where these boys learn their stuff
>>
>>11457850
ummm no?
>>
>>11457854
good argument
>>
>>11457823
>>11457854
autism
>>
>>11457860
>>11457869
yeah
when im rockign my rick in the streets youre busy reading books about how to be effay and guess what fuck you you will never be fashionable
>>
>>11457883
you're already on a fucking messageboard about fashion you fuckwit
>>
>>11457892
sure thing kiddo
post your fit if your so smart
i will rate in scale from zero to ZERO because anon cannot into effay
>>
>>11457898
wouldnt want to take time out of your day rockign your rick in the streets
>>
>>11457898
If you do 0/0, that would be dividing by zero
>>
>>11457755
Be patient my friend. I have a website in the works.
>>
>>11457755
I don't but I understand the color wheel and appreciate the aesthetic of pieces.
I'm still not /fa/ yet though as I haven't developed a solid style.
>>
>>11457906
ill find time for you little uneffay person :)
>>11457946
fuck off nerd this is /fa/ not /maths/
dont you have some equations to solve
>>
>>11457755
lurk more
check out different runway shows from designers you're interested in (vogue has a great archive)
read reviews of said shows from different sources and pay attention to how they describe the clothing, then try to see what they see
you can also find documentaries and books about influential designers
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.