[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can dreadlocks be /fa/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: fa.jpg (64KB, 960x942px) Image search: [Google]
fa.jpg
64KB, 960x942px
Can dreadlocks be /fa/?
>>
>>11457631
I think they look better on black people generally - but sure
>>
File: pulijump.jpg (61KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
pulijump.jpg
61KB, 640x512px
>>11457636
or on dogs
>>
File: fa.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
fa.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
Yea, true, 'cause they are more natural for the blacks. But whites can pull them off good too IMO.
>>
>>11457631
They look kinda nasty with straight hair.
>>
>>11457656
>GOT A DEVIL'S HAIRCUT IN MY MIND
>>
>>11457660
who dis?
>>
Oh yeah and while I'm here, what do you guys think about big vs medium vs small locks? Which is the best size?
>>
>>11457742
>being unable to reverse image search
kys kys kys
>>
>>11457766
>sucking this much dick
Fuck off I did it after the matter.
>>
if you're (half) black yes
>>
Yes. Also, they're hot as fuck.
>mfw cute, muscular dude with dreads at my gym
>>
>>11457752
Medium and long locks are much better because they had more time to mature thus they're looking much more tidy and impressive. Small locks may make you look like Sideshow Bob.
And if you were asking about best diameter for dreadlocks - thin / medium are way to go, if you'll want them to be thicker then you can let them congo and mix with themselves.
>>
>>11457631
I think that his name is Ryan winterbottom
>>
>>11457631
No the smell too bad and look disgustiing.
The only even approach looking acceptable when they're very uniform
>>
>>11457895
Yeah I meant diameter, sorry for not being clear
>>
unless you're black, don't do it. you look like a fool and your hair will suffer
>>
Dreadlocks are kinda trashy looking when you aren't black. I think braids are a lot cleaner. See pic related.
>>
>>11457742
>>11457955
Nah it's Ryan Winterbothom. He's a massive faggot that thinks he's a G but really any kid up Farny skate park would one bang him.

Also, dreadlocks are for blacks only. Stop this hippy bullshit people we're past the 1900's, shit.
>>
>>11458175
muh appropriashun
>>
>>11458175
How are dreadlocks for blacks?
>>
>>11458185
>>11458189
Dreads are disgusting on anybody who isn't black. It looks like you never wash your hair and you do nothing but smoke weed and play acoustic guitar while preaching about veganism and eating gluten free
>>
>>11458185
it's winterbotham* my bad

>>11458189
alrite how bout this. they're not for white people, I mean, look at the OP pic >>11457631
and tell me that it don't look like a greasy hobo that's been stopped on a NY street to be on 'humans of new york'.
>>
>>11458217
yea also this haha
>>
>>11458217
>>11458222
How are dreadlocks for black only, no carl cuck answers please
>>
>>11458254
because it is a style which maintains the integrity of the hair shaft for those with very curly, coily or kinky hair.

the same cannot be said for wavy or straight hair, and in fact the process of forcing this type of hair into a locked state does a lot of damage.
>>
>>11458254
this >>11458322

it may well be my own personal preference, seeing someone's scalp is fucking gross, and as black people are black, you can't see a visible scalp, so it looks x1000 just wiv that
>>
White dreads are nasty, I saw one fall off a dude's head once in school
>>
>>11458381
ew what
>>
>>11457631
had dreads in highscool they didnt lookm bad& i even got compliments but i wouldnt recommend it because its a lot of work and u feel like u never have like really clean hair or scalp
>>
Dreadlocks look disgusting on everyone including black people
>>
>>11458343
>>11458322
Ok so no real reason, just reddit tier "omg r u serious". Thank you
>>
>>11458174
very nice
>>
>>11458610
The reason is they are simply not nice to look at 95% of the time. Which I'm sure 95% of people wuld agree, as that's p. much the only thing you're looking for here.
>>
no

anyone who says otherwise disagrees with me
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.