[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Apparel quality is garbage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: americanapparelad.jpg (97KB, 1060x1500px) Image search: [Google]
americanapparelad.jpg
97KB, 1060x1500px
I spent around $100 on some basics there since they had a sale so why not, it can't be worse than h&m. But yesterday when they came in and I unpackaged every single thing had uncut threads, and the cotton was rough and felt like some flea market shit. Chink kids in sweatshops make better clothes than the workers in USA factories, cause the quality is garbo.
>>
Everything I've bought from AA has been good quality except for one turtleneck where the threads have come undone. I have the same turtleneck in two other colours though and they're fine. Maybe it has something to do with the things you bought being on sale, maybe it was second choice or items customers returned.
>>
>>11456381
i just bought some cotton tshirts and a few longsleeves, and the cotton just feels bad and uncomfortable, worse than h&m or zara if that's even possible.
>>
>>11456387
Send it back then. They're cheap as hell but I really like Gildan T-Shirts, they're so soft. The quality isn't bad either.
>>
>>11456398
im not gonna bother sending back for $100, not worth my time
>>
>>11456364
The model looks so uncomfortable. Like she was just crying before this shoot and she really doesn't want to do this. My dick has never been so confused.
>>
their jersey tshirts and longsleeves are awesome imo and i like their fishman pullover as well.
>>
>>11456422
i dont get why their male models are ugly and skinny fat and their female models are hot in a girl next door way
>>
>>11456364
>>11456364
Their sale stuff is honestly a lot of rejected stuff that hasn't been sold or was too bad for the floor or just doesn't fit their aesthetic anymore. Buy the full price stuff, buy things in store or wait for a warehouse sale to come near you.

>>11456436
Because they used employees as models. American Apparel isn't exactly the type of store where hot muscly guys work.
>>
>every single thing had uncut threads
Who the fuck cares. You guys have no idea about how clothing is manufactured and always judge quality by stupid shit like this.
>and the cotton was rough and felt like some flea market shit
Rough cotton, oh no, need more plastic in your fabric, you little baby?
>>
>>11456413
why are you bitching here then
>>
>>11456422
Terry probably just fucked her in the ass
>>
>>11456458
Ps I'm a real strong man with huge muscles and I'm fucking 5 girls right now using my massive dick
>>
>>11456473
how'd you guess :^)
>>
>>11456458
You're worse than the guy you're complaining about
>>
< garbage quality

> chink kids make better clothes

what the fuck? american apparel is a god tier brand desu imho. its a fact

aa is made in the US and its sweatshop free!

their garments are American-made, from start to finish. their factory is the largest sewing facility in North America, employing 4,500 skilled workers. And of course they visit their sewing factory every single day, because they work there. Integrating manufacturing, distribution and creative under one roof increases our efficiency.
>>
>>11456672
chinese kids make better clothes than those american fat asses that hit their belly in the sewing machine
>>
>>11456673
Dude shut the fuck up.

American Apparel is one of like 5 garment makers in the US and the largest one at that, they helped create a lot of jobs in the LA area. Stop being a fucking edge lord.
>>
>>11456687
Why? Your mom works there?
>>
>>11456691
No I actually model for them on the side, so I don't appreciate the slander especially when everything you're saying is false.

But go buy your HM if you're gonna be an edge lord, I've worked in the company for 4 years and have bought so many pieces for them along with getting items from the factory story and I've never once had a problem with them.
>>
>>11456699
AA is no different than fast fashion brands, same quality for 3x the price cause its not made by kids.
>>
>>11456728
>basics
>fast fashion
not even him but you're so stupid it hurts to read your posts
>>
>>11456364
There have been rumors that AA's quality is dropping given its business conditions, this may be part of that.

Suffice to say, the stuff I have from them did not have the issues you describe.
>>
>>11456699
Pics or you're just a harpy whiner.
>>
I have two power wash tees, and there pretty good
>>
>>11456954
if it hurts to read my posts then read this
>>
>>11456364
She does not look happy to be in the picture...
>>
>>11456422
>>11456471
>>11457220
probably intentional to get that extra rapey flavor
>>
all I know is all the AAs around here closed down so there is not a single one in the entire San Diego area anymore

I'd have to literally drive up to LA or some shit

shame, their stuff was GOAT basics 5 years ago
>>
>>11456364

You probably bought wholesale. Most comfy shirts are the tri-blend and the 50/50. You probably bought the jersey. I hope you didn't buy the underwear.

Tldr; AA noob gets hosed
>>
>>11456673
Plus they're all beaners in the aa factories anyway
>>
>>11456699
Kek you must be one ugly fuck
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.