[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck do I do about my large forehead? It is literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1467187448390.jpg (39KB, 329x640px) Image search: [Google]
1467187448390.jpg
39KB, 329x640px
What the fuck do I do about my large forehead?

It is literally the worst feature a male can have.
>>
>>11456290
forehead reduction
>>
>>11456290
Consider owning it and going full bald. You dont have a large forehead, you hairline is higher up and back.
Really, for many people, it balances their head far more.
>>
>>11456304
I'm scared to try it.
I've always had bangs and going bald would be a very big change.

If it looks bad I'm basically fucked
>>
>>11456290
give up and invite the family over for dinner. you could have 4 people eating dinner off of that fucking thing.
>>
>>11456309
Man, I understand why you're scared, but if you want a solution, try it. I did it once, for a costume, and then just let it grow back. Honestly, it was kinda fun. Its a shock, but are you really going to pass up a chance to defeat a big insecurity that makes you feel ugly, because you're scared to look ugly?

It'll grow back. All the time you spend hating your head wont.
>>
how big is big?
i feel like mine is massive, its the same size as my four fingers together which isn't very big, however it's super broad and kinda juts out, anyone have a similar forehead?
>>
>>11456361
Man that is such a hard thing to describe, you'd have better results posting a picture.
>>
File: 1265841354855.png (245KB, 695x477px) Image search: [Google]
1265841354855.png
245KB, 695x477px
It really depends on how symmetrical it is in comparison with your face/head shape. I got lucky at least in terms of frontal symmetry.

But regardless I found out that I have a tall forehead only when I visited /fa/. So this is something you should not have been initially aware of in the first place
>>
>>11456416
What side is that?
>>
>>11456416
Bump I need to know the site
>>
>>11456421
>>11456454
>http://www.anaface.com/

Use pinpoint accuracy when placing those dots. The results vary depending on the angle of the picture. I used my pic from here >>11456416 a couple of times and the numbers changed a bit after the comma. So if you're not happy with your results just place the dots more carefully
>>
File: 00.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
I wish I looked older and bigger.
>>
>>11456290
well. short sides and long top is literally the WORST haircut you can have if you got a wide forehead; find a haircut that covers your forehead a bit.
>>
>>11456566
Can u recommend a haircut?
>>
>>11456290
All your bases belong to us
>>
>>11456290
hello doggo
>>
if you're pic related then just go full mohawk and dress like an alien
>>
>>11456290
what kinda haircut u want senpai?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.