[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mpb/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: prince_william.jpg (21KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
prince_william.jpg
21KB, 660x371px
I am balding both in the crown and in the front, and my hair is pretty shitty already for being so fine and straight. It looks similar to Prince William's hair (but mine is overgrown atm, and I have not lost as much as he has in this picture - yet)

Is there any possible haircut I could get that would actually look good? Or is my only option to go all Jason Statham? I don't want to look like Moby though, considering I'm very white and usually wear glasses.

Also, general male pattern baldness advice thread
>>
You have two options: Buzz or start fin.
>>
>>11456157
fin gives you ED, depression and lowered sex drive

try minoxodil foam and then resort to fin
>>
get lasik and start lifting witcha moby looken ass
>>
>>11456185
I've been using finasteride for over a year now along with DHT blocking shampoo and have had none of the side effects. However, finasteride is not a miracle cure for baldness. It maintains your hair mostly. I've had some hair growth and increase in thickness, but even for a long period of time you're not going to have the hair you had at 15. The thinning at my crown is no longer visible, but my hairline is still receded, but luckily I have wavy/curly hair that hides it pretty well.
>>
>>11456241
damn, I better get on it now

how does it work for people who lift weights though?
>>
>>11454956
If it has gotten that bad, I wouldn't even waste time on minoxidil or finasteride. You'll have lackluster results and it won't be worth the money. I would suggest to get a buzz and start working out. Maybe grow a beard if you can and wear beanies.
>>
>>11456248
It works just as well. Working out doesn't increase baldness and I doubt it would have any effect on the results of the medication.
>>
>>11456271
why is Harvard trying to gather information to sue the makers of finasteride for side effects?
>>
>>11456248
It apparently increases testosterone by 15-20%, but also estrogen.
>>
>>11456292
I have no idea on that particular case, but I do know about the many lawsuits that cropped up across the U.S. in 2012 for the side effects. I've watched videos on YouTube of some men and their success stories and others who were paranoid. There was one particular guy that said after he took one pill of 0.5 mg propecia that he started to feel "weird" and "not himself". It was total BS and all in his head. He had a placebo effect on it because he was scared. I will admit that I was pretty iffy on the idea of taking it with these guys in mind, but I did it anyway to see if it would work and so far I've had pretty decent results. It's not beautiful volumous hair, but it's better than before when I look at old pictures of me that I took. If you DO start to feel the side effects, then stop taking it. But in my experience, I've been fine and it's worked well.
>>
>>11456241
You are still (partly) decreasing your DHT (which is responsibe for many things, like the secondary sex characteristics, such as voice and facial hair, your libido and sex-drive)

Took it for two weeks, never again. Even my doctor did not really recommend it. In those two weeks, my sperm count signifinally dropped, it was a lot harder to get and maintain an erection, sometimes I felt dizzy and had brain fog, I was overall slower and my mood got even worse (I have anxiety in the first place)

I actually belive that there are some people who got no sides (or very little) but this is a very serious drug and you should really consider your choices.
Even if youre really effey, fucking with your hormons at young age which can possible lead to problems in your sex life (even impotence) is stupid imo.
But its your choice, I'm not gonna judge you. I'm just sick people blindly adversiting it like it was a fucking vitamine or something that magically grows your hair back.
>>
Just buzz your shit. I can't stand people who think baldness is literally worse than cancer. It's not, and its aesthetic impact only depends on your personal style and you have to make it work with it. Some people even manage to look better bald than with hair.

Picture related.
>>
File: marcodamore_jpg_351x0_crop_q85.jpg (15KB, 351x527px) Image search: [Google]
marcodamore_jpg_351x0_crop_q85.jpg
15KB, 351x527px
>>11456478
Handsome motherfucker, he looked like shit with hair.
>>
>>11454956
Prince William would look SICK with a buzzcut and a stubble.
>>
>>11456349

Those side effects happen to less than 3% of users. Yes, it does have potentially serious sides, but it's also a very vocal minority surrounding the drug. I agree that taking it at too young of an age can be a problem, but if you're in your mid to late 20's and beginning to experience some early signs of MPB, give it a try.

I've been on it for a little under a year and have regrown almost everything I lost. Granted, I jumped on it as soon as I noticed my hair beginning to change. I know many people wait too long out of fear, but talk to derm, learn the risks, and just give it a try if you're serious about keeping your hair.
>>
Shave it m8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFDpZWGlaTs

tl;dr Balding heads are percieved as beta and dadcore, Bald as masculine.

Look at Walter White.
>>
>>11456478
Protip: not everyone has a 8/10 face with a good head shape
>>
>>11454956
Get a hair transplant unless you're a poor coward
>>
>>11456185
2 and half years on fin
pretty sure its in peoples heads
Your more likely to go bald and get ED the older you are. Coincidence people blame it on fin?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.