[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Balancing minimalism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: br.jpg (194KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
br.jpg
194KB, 500x500px
How would one balance minimalism in such a way that it doesn't stand out?

I feel as if going all black would stand be too eyecatching, yet I do not want to fall in the other extreme of /normiecore/ sneakers+jeans+light colored shirt either.

To put it in a way, what would be an uniform wardrobe that is both 'quiet' and elegant?
>>
find this out for yourself
>>
>>11448895
Ideas couldn't hurt, anon.

Hypothetically, if you had to wear the same clothes all the time(excluding ultra-formal occasions or what not), what would they be?
>>
>>11448885
keep it simple. Get the clothing that you would get in all black but in other inoffensive colors. Think colors that are easy to pair with other colors- grey, navy, olive, white and off-white t shirts, black.

Get a couple of leather black shoes and they should look good with the outfits you put together out of those colors.
>>
File: 1464212579544.jpg (262KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464212579544.jpg
262KB, 1280x720px
>>11448898
Not that same anon. Personally I like all kinds of styles depending on the occasion, who I'm with, the weather, my mood, what I'll be doing and where I'll be going. If it came down to a worst case scenario I'd wear tactical military stuff just to survive in.

Autism aside, for you I'd go with a selection of button down shirts, knit outerwear, some sweaters to wear over button downs, woolen pants, linen ones for summer, and some shoes like loafers. Just a mostly timeless look that will do you good in most nonspecific situations.

> mfw don't have any images for you, sorry lad
>>
minimalism stands out because it's a cluttered society, especially with clothes. if you want to not stand out just go to Walmart and buy your whole wardrobe there.
>>
File: gz97D0j.jpg (915KB, 4000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
gz97D0j.jpg
915KB, 4000x2500px
>>11448885
something like this
>>
>>11448971
well, this is actually pretty neat as a source of inspiration. Thanks, anon.
>>
File: 1435732803748.jpg (132KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1435732803748.jpg
132KB, 1000x800px
>>11448895
this

start with the basics and find out from there. minimalism is the easiest style choice, if you can't find a way to be minimal apart from wearing all black, then you need to lurk more
>>
>>11448885
>Boyd Rice
lololol, unequal and stuff 卐
>>
File: Boyd.jpg (64KB, 333x514px) Image search: [Google]
Boyd.jpg
64KB, 333x514px
>>11450642
>implying edginess isn't effay
>>
File: tumblr_lwhat170BT1qzaiq0o1_500.jpg (144KB, 482x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwhat170BT1qzaiq0o1_500.jpg
144KB, 482x700px
>>
Is there a way to be a grill and minimal?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.