[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's up with slp and hedi now? I know hedi doesnt work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

So what's up with slp and hedi now? I know hedi doesnt work for slp any more. But there hasnt been a summer 17 show from slp this year, has it? Irrc they hired another guy but nothing else has been aaid since then

Also is hedi going to join anyother brand? Will he stop designing, or will he make his own brand?

SLP inspo thread too i guess
>>
>>11446652
how new?
>>
>>11446663
Havent browsed /fa/ for several months now, since f/w shows. The state of this board became shit and I decided to quit, dont really follow anyother fashion related webs, so dont know shit about what they are doing now. I started browsing /fa/ several years ago tho
>>
>>11446668
hedi is supposed to design menswear for chanel, and he is filing suit against SLPs company
>>
>>11446675
Oh ok, than you, I already heard about it but I thought these were just rumours
>>
hedi has already (or his lawyer rather) said that he wont make his own namesake brand. no one really knows what he'll do next.
>>
File: SNXDThr.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
SNXDThr.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>Thirty-six-year-old Italian-Belgian designer Anthony Vaccarello may have taken the reigns at Saint Laurent, but the storied label isn’t done with his predecessor just yet. The Parisian luxury label’s parent company, Kering, confirmed today that it’s facing a legal challenge from Hedi Slimane in the wake of his departure in regards to the non-compete clause that was in his Saint Laurent contract. But it’s not exactly what you might expect. Apparently, Kering lifted Slimane’s binding clause upon his departure, thus freeing him up to head up another label should he so choose. However, according to Kering, “Slimane is requesting that this clause be applied still, along with the effective payment of the financial compensation that goes with it.”

>Essentially, Kering has effectively been able to skip out on the compensation it would have owed Slimane during the period of the non-compete by rendering it null and void upon his departure. The fact that Slimane is requesting that the “potential constraint” be left intact suggests that the payout was pretty hefty and/or he has no plans to return to fashion design in the immediate future — or at least during the period that the original agreement would have covered.

>Though it remains to be seen how exactly the rift will be resolved, Kering reaffirmed that the “disagreement does not alter the group’s recognition for Hedi Slimane’s contribution, who, together with the Yves Saint Laurent team, has reformed the maison.”

TLDR it is safe to assume that Hedi has no intention of joining any other fashion house in the immediate future. He has already made it clear that he doesn't intend to ever start his own label as well.

As for Vaccarello, the only things released so far since he took the reigns has been a few photos of people not wearing any clothes.

I recall reading that there will be a combined mens and womens show this fall by Vaccarello, could be wrong.
>>
File: _A2X0312_592x888.jpg (120KB, 592x888px) Image search: [Google]
_A2X0312_592x888.jpg
120KB, 592x888px
>>
>>11446668
>The state of this board became shit

You're delusional and more than likely lying, because anyone whose been on this board for longer than a year can tell you that this board has always been pure garbage.
>>
>>11448580
Awh, I dunno lad. /fa/ was somewhat ahead of the curve two-ish years ago. Not so much anymore
>>
>>11448580
U serious?
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D
That's why there are no interesting tripfags anymore, that's why waywt is basically mfa/streetwear, that's why there are no varied designer threads, that's why there are threads about normie memes like that damn daniel guy amd that retard frank with a green suit, that's why the fashion show threads are basically dead, that's why there isnt a new haircut in fa that will not be trendy till a year later everywhere else
Yeah
WeweW
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.